• Published 12th Apr 2013
  • 2,220 Views, 61 Comments

The Eldest - Authora97



They have separated for over a millennia. My daughters know that I cannot bare to see them fight yet they continue. They know I hate to see them hurt each other yet they continue. They know I hate to see them cry yet they continue.

  • ...
8
 61
 2,220

Embodiment of Chaos

Asa had been having the most delightful time at the Party. Her hair had been barely touched, simple brown waves feel down past her shoulders leading to the golden tips.

Her dress was purple with dark blue and light purple lines falling down like a strange river. The opening for the dress went down to just above her chest, giving her room to breathe. And her sleeves were almost nonexistence. They stopped just at the area after her should've turned into her arm, the designer made them look like two purple circles, all of it made with a soft fabric.

Now, while the party was fun it had its moments. One pony, Upper Crust Asa recalled her name to be, asked how she got into Equestria. This lead to Asa beginning to explain the birds and the bees to the sophisticated mare.

This caused a few laughs from the Alicorns as well as the Elements who were attending.

Asa also made sure to avoid the stallion named Blueblood, having a vision of a falling cake when she was getting dressed.

Many ponies had troubling believing her to be a long lost sister to the Princesses, Asa being a Queen only made it more confusing.

She remembered when her parents explained it to her when Asa first noticed nopony looked like her. Faust and Galaxy explained that pony magic manifested differently, like two unicorns could have a pegasus, or two pegasi could have an earth pony. Asa's had just made her this bi-pedal creature.

Now, Asa had tried spells to change her form. Turning her into a manticore, Phoenix and simple cardinal. She has never once seen herself as an alicorn, no unicorn, no pegasi, and no earth pony. Nopony.

But now was not a time to be sad. Asa thought as she walked around the palace garden. Now is a time to party. I may not look my family but pony blood runs in my veins, I'm not going to let some elite ponies convince me otherwise.

"Why it seems I'm not the only non-pony here." Said a stallion’s voice behind her. It sounded deep, but at the same time almost playful.

"And what kind of non-pony are you?" Asa asked, not turning around to see the origin of the voice.

"Take a look for yourself." It dared.

Bravely looking back, Asa saw the only other non-pony since her return (Spike being the other).

He had a long snake like body covers in brown fur. The mane on the top if his head was cloud white while the hair on his 'neck' was black as ink. On his head was a goat and deer antler, as well as two yellow eyes (one with a large red pupil another with the same pupil but smaller). He had a large pointed tooth poking out from his mouth. On his back was a bat and blue pegasus wing. For legs Asa saw he had an alligator and deer. His tail looked like one belonging to a dragon. His arms were a lion paw and eagle talon.

"For a minute I thought you were kidding me." Asa laughed. The creature rolled his yellow eyes.

"Oh I know. Most of these ponies here just run screaming when they see me." He said.

"It seems we have more in common than just not being pony. Do you at least know what you're called?" Asa asked the strange creature.

"Draconequus. The last one." He cheered.

"Is your name Draconequus or am I just going to name you myself?" Asa laughed at him. He gave her a smile.

"How rude of me, I'm still working on my introductions without scaring everypony. Discord, Embodiment of Chaos." He held out his lion paw, Asa gladly accepted it.

"Asa, Queen of Equestria and Princess of Visions. I'm working on my introductions too." Discord's smile faltered a little.

"Queen of Equestria? Well there hasn't been a queen in," Using his magic, Discord made a calendar appear. "Three thousand years."

"I know. The details are a little embarrassing." Asa gave an awkward smile.

"It can't be that bad. You're looking at a Draconequus who has a pointed tooth that he still has trouble not biting." Discord explained. Asa shook her head.

"Not embarrassing for me. For Celly." She motioned her head towards the white alicorn speaking to two unicorns, one a stallion with a blue mane and a mare with a long pink/white mane.

This got Discord to raise his eyebrows.

"Embarrass? Her? Unless you took a picture of her during one of her late night cake eating incidents it can't be that bad." Discord laughed, bringing out a photo book. "I've been taking them since I've been reformed."

True to his word, all the pictures were of a white alicorn eating cakes of all sizes and flavors.

"Still addicted to cake. I'm having a talk with her later about that." Asa said, looking very serious but her midnight blue eyes screamed laughter. "And I know Celly wouldn't want me going around explaining how I was welcomed when I got home."

Looking at Discord, Asa thought of a way to perk him up.

"But I can explain how Shining Armor reacted."


Celestia finished speaking to Fancy Pants and Fleur, her thoughts went immediately went to Asa. Her pink eyes liked around the garden to search for the Queen.

And her ears followed the laughter.

Celestia quickly followed it and ended up at the garden. She saw Asa smiling and laughing…

With Discord.

"And they were just frozen?" The embodiment of chaos asked, laughing hysterically.

"Not even blinking. So Lulu came up with the idea to drop hot tea on their heads!" Asa laughed.

"You didn't!" Discord gasped.

"Scolding hot, burned my tongue when I tried to drink some from the second kettle. Ha!"

"Asa." Celestia said, somehow even over the laughter Asa slowly stopped and turned towards her sister.

"Oh, hey Celly. I was telling Discord about how I met Shining. It was hilarious!" Asa cheered.

The White Alicorn nodded, looking at the two fast friends with an uneasy smile.

"Discord?" The draconequus turned to the alicorn, "Could I talk to you about something in private for a quick second?"

Giving a red eye roll, Discord floated away from Asa.

Celestia guided him out of the hearing range of everypony. Then she started to talk.

"Asa doesn't know it was you who attacked the palace all those years ago. I would highly appreciate if it stayed that way."

"Oh Tia, you still seem to see has evil. I'm reformed remember?" Oh she remembered. She was the one that asked for it.

"I know but if she finds out that the very creature that killed ours parents is walking around freely… she will take action against you." The white alicorn explained.

"You make it sound like I'm going to break her heart or something Celestia." Discord laughed.

"That day our family feel apart, Asa lost three thousand years and caused so much that I'd rather not say. So yes, it just might break her heart." Celestia warned before trotting back towards the party.

Leaving an alarmed draconequus and a blissful human. (Though only Lyra knew that part)

Author's Note:

Next chapter is up. Comment, like and Fav!
Also if you find some grammar error tell me! Same goes for typos.
Autocorrect is a bitch.