• Published 12th Apr 2013
  • 2,220 Views, 61 Comments

The Eldest - Authora97



They have separated for over a millennia. My daughters know that I cannot bare to see them fight yet they continue. They know I hate to see them hurt each other yet they continue. They know I hate to see them cry yet they continue.

  • ...
8
 61
 2,220

Reuniting

She could barely believe it. She was finally free. Her bones ached from being in the stone form for so long. Her dress was slightly lifted so she could run. The memories of what happened in her mind just a moment ago pained her.

"But Sister, what if We never see you again?" A younger version of Celestia asked her.

"Yes. Sister We will not allow you to do this!" A young Luna cried.

"I do not wish to either. But Mom and Dad would want you to remain good. If you don't so this then you will both fail them" She hated saying that to her sisters. But she had no choice.

"Will We ever see you again?" Celestia asked.

"Of course. It will be when a special pony reaches her destiny that I will come home to you." She had told them. The girl had made sure to five them both a heartfelt kiss onto their heads before turning to stone. She would not have another chance to.

What she didn't tell them was that they would forget her before then but she knew if she did that her sisters would refuse to turn her to stone.

The girl knew that her sisters wouldn't remember her but she had to make sure her prediction was true. So she kept running thru the dark underground hallway.

After a long run she arrived at a barred door. Not wanting to wait, she used her magic to push to door the down. She didn't stop running even after that.

She kept hidden from the guards. It looked like everypony was gone. The sun was only a few minutes from setting. She didn't have much time.

"You freeze!" A stallion yelled. Turning around, the girl saw a grey unicorn preparing to charge at her.

Not knowing what else to do, she wrapped him in magic and locked him in place.

She went back to running to the throne room. Her Curse had lasted such a long time. The castle had only changed to being more grand and graceful than when she last saw it.

Finally, she arrived at the Throne Room. She could sense her sisters inside. It was only a few more steps...

More guards came for her. She trapped them regretfully inside her Prismatic magic.

"I'm so sorry. But I need to do this." She told the guards before wrapping the doors in the same glow and pushed them open.

"…feeling about this Twilight?"

Celestia. She was okay.

"Thank Faust." The girl said as she looked at the mares that began to notice her presence.

Many of them she had seen in Visions. The one who made the Sonic Rainboom was there along with the yellow pegasus. The purple unicorn... err alicorn stood in front of Celestia.

"For a moment there I thought you were a goner Celestia." The girl told the alicorn. The purple one ran to her.

"How did you get past my brother's guardponies?" She yelled in the girl's face.

"The guards? Oh I simply placed them in a spell to keep them frozen. I needed to make sure Celestia was okay…" The creature began.

The blue pegasus flew up to her.

"And why wouldn't the Princess be alright? Are you part of some invasion? What are you anyway?" The mare yelled. The creature laughed.

"You wouldn't know me. I am not part of an invasion but I came to make sure everything happened as I predicted it to be. You should set the sun Celly." This caused the white Alicorn's eyes to widen.

"What is it that you are doing here? Is there something we can call you?" Celestia asked the creature that managed to break into her castle.

"Princess Asa, but as of a few days ago Queen Asa. Eldest Daughter of the Royal Alicorns and Princess of Visions. It feels so good to be back home." The creature explained.

"I believe you are lying to me." Celestia said flatly. Asa facepalmed.

"That's right. You don't remember me. Neither of you are supposed to. But I don't suppose you could tell me where Lulu is?" Asa asked.

A brief vision flashed before her eyes. Each of the ponies bearing an Element would attack Asa. Their movements became known to her.

The mare known as Applejack came first. Preparing to buck Asa in the gut. Covering her in prismatic magic, the earth pony was frozen. Rainbow Dash was next. Asa wrapped her before Dash could even begin flying in her direction.

Pinkie Pie and Rarity came next, attacking with a canon and light blue magic. Asa stopped both attacks and grouped the four ponies together.

Asa knew Fluttershy wouldn't attack which only left Twilight.

Before Asa could start the Trapping Spell a golden aura wrapped around her throat. Cutting off her air.

The ponies all dropped to the floor, leaving Asa slowly suffocating by Celestia's magic.

Why didn't she see this part? She always knew where to expect an attack. Maybe she never expected an attack from Celestia so her visions never showed it to her.

Taking in as much air as she could and turning around, the lack of oxygen making blood rush into her ears, she yelled for a pony she would expect to help her.

"LULU!"


Luna was slightly concerned. Her sister had yet to lower her sun. The moon needed to be raised before ponies started worrying.

She remembered her sister was speaking with the Bearers about Twilight's coronation so Celestia must've been in the throne room.

"LULU!"

That voice. It couldn't be. It had been years since she heard that voice. Could it really be her?

Luna began running towards the Throne Room, desperate to tell Celestia about Asa being back.

She noticed the guards in Prismatic auras. But the auras began to fade, rapidly.

"Sister! We believe that sh-" Luna began as she ran into the throne room.

Asa. She was kneeling on the floor grasping her throat. She looked just as Luna remembered her. But with a golden glow surrounded her throat.

"And you attacked the Bearers of Harmony! And for what purpose you wouldn't tell us!" Celestia yelled.

'What is she doing to our Sister?' Luna questioned as she wrapped her blue aura around Asa and tried to break the hold on her neck.

"Princess Luna what are you doing?" Twilight asked her frantically.

"Sister stop this!" Luna yelled.

Celestia looked at her sister, than the creature that managed to capture the guards and the Bearers all in the course of a few minutes.

And let her go.

*GASP* *cough, cough*

"Sister what was thou doing to Asa?!" Luna yelled.

"You believed her crazy story?" Rainbow asked her.

"I assure you Rainbow Dash twas no story!" Luna yelled.

Asa looked her dark blue eyes at her baby sister.

"You remember me? I thought both of you were supposed to forget." Asa explained.

Celestia stared at her sister.

"You know this creature sister?"

"You don't?" Luna countered. Asa looked at all the ponies. A majority she knew would attack her in the very near future.

"Lulu. I'll be right back. You raise the moon." Asa explained as she teleported away, to a place she knew was a safe place to hide.

At least, it was until if became the Everfree Forest.

Author's Note:

Autocorrect was being nice during this chapter, same for Word. Next chapter will hopefully be just as easy to edit.
Comment, like and favorite!