• Published 12th Apr 2013
  • 2,219 Views, 61 Comments

The Eldest - Authora97



They have separated for over a millennia. My daughters know that I cannot bare to see them fight yet they continue. They know I hate to see them hurt each other yet they continue. They know I hate to see them cry yet they continue.

  • ...
8
 61
 2,219

Capturing the Sun

That night, just a short after the sun had set and the moon was raised, Celestia was going off to handle a matter that she felt couldn’t wait til morning. Luna had come to earlier, distressed, going on and on about how Asa’s magic had somehow turned blue. Not wanting a repeat of the Wedding, Celestia wanted to make sure Asa truly was alright.

Of course, when Celestia had asked Luna why she was awake in the daytime the dark blue alicorn told her of the nightmare she had seen from Asa’s subconscious. This got Celestia to thinking.

Was the creature living under the Palace Walls her sister?

Seeing the doors to her sister’s room, Celestia thought over that last sentence. Could a changeling have overtaken Asa? Could Asa be trapped in the Changeling Hive? Or was this some crazed pony looking for a chance at being Royalty?

Celestia ignored all these questions, she knocked on her sister’s door.

“Who is it?” Asa’s voice asked.

“Sister, it’s me.” Celestia said.

“You can come in.” Asa finally said after a moment of silence.

The large doors were wrapped in a golden aura of magic before being gently pushed open. Celestia saw her sister walking around the room, with a book she was sure was a gift from Lyra Heartstrings in her arms.

“Good evening Sister, shouldn’t you be asleep?” Asa asked, a look of confusion on her face.

Celestia nodded, her celestial mane moving with her.

“Yes, but there was something I needed to ask of you.” The white alicorn said simply.

“Oh, well then. Ask away dear Sister.”

The Day Princess took a few more steps into the room before making sure the doors were closed tight.

Asa was just turning the pages in the book, barely a care as to what Celestia was about to ask her.

“Where is my sister?” Celestia asked.

This, made the human flinch.

“What? Sister what are you talking about?” Asa asked, she was in a position that said confusion but her eyes read joy.

“Asa. Where is Asa? What have you done to her?” Celestia asked, this time sounding angry.

Asa gave a small chuckle. “Oh, is this a prank? Did Luna ask you to prank me?” The dark haired woman looked around the room. “Is she in here? Luna? Luna?” When a response didn’t come, the smile slowly faded.

The Elder sister turned to the younger. “Celestia explain thyself.”

“Asa would never treat Luna and myself in the ways you have. Her magic is prismatic while your’s, according to Luna, is midnight blue. You aren’t my sister and I want to know where she is.” Celestia explained, making a stance showing she would not leave the room without answers.

The Queen looked at her sister, her face unmoving. For a moment, she questioned whether or not to just confront Celestia and explain herself. She wondered if maybe she could explain the change of magic.

But, then her smile turned. A strange yet dark gleam came to her eyes. The look seemed alien on Asa’s face.

“Wow, I never thought you would be smart enough to figure it out. That twit saw me use my magic and still couldn’t put it together.” The stranger with her sister’s face laughed, Celestia then noticed the difference between Asa’s laugh and this creature. The stranger’s laugh was darker, almost cold. Asa’s was warm and loving.

“I’m thru playing your games! What have you done to Asa?” Celestia ordered.

The stranger just turned another page in the book, walking over to the desk.

“Now, I could show you exactly where she is and what I’ve done to her.” The stranger placed the book down onto the desk, quickly turning back to Celestia with a mixture of evil and victory.

“Or I could just do the same to you.”

Before Celestia could react, the stranger’s hand glowed dark blue and she was blinded by a bright flash. The sound of cruel laughter coming to her ears as she fell to the ground in a heap.


Blood Dawn could not believe her luck! All this time she had been figuring out how she was going to get Celestia away from her bedroom and Day Court, and the idiot just trotted into her room and demanded to know where Asa was.

So, without giving her time to run, Dawn blasted the alicorn with a powerful knockout spell. Laughing over her victory as the alicorn collapsed. Now she only had to move her fat plot to the Vault and explain the Princess' escape from her room to the guards outside.

'Might as well give the Freak a little gift for her somewhat good behavior.' Blood Dawn thought.

Blood Dawn shed her Asa disguise, getting used to her true form before teleporting Celestia and herself into the darkened Vault.

***

When she arrived, she apparently woke up Asa whom had tried to get some sleep to escape her waking nightmare. The two alicorns were in the back of the room, away from the light.

“Miss me?” Dawn asked.

“What do you want?” Asa growled, her face full of anger.

“Ah, such a shame. I thought we were really becoming close. I even brought you a peace offering.” Dawn explained, slowly trotting into the light. Asa’s face changed from anger to confusion.

“What could you have possibly got me that I would want?” This, only made Dawn laugh.

“Oh, you’ll change your tune when you see our guest.” Dawn’s horn glowed, making another two thin candles appear by the unconscious Celestia.

“CELLY!” Asa screamed, instantly having a ball gag placed in her mouth. Effectivly silencing her.

“Shhh! Can’t go waking her up before her time can we?” Dawn chided. Asa gave Dawn a muffled scream of anger. This only made Dawn’s smile larger. “Oh, if only I could hear what you were yelling at me.”

Turning to their third occupant, Dawn’s horn glowed again. In another flash, Celestia’s neck was wrapped in a chain as well as her right hindleg. The collar around her neck was enchanted to ward powerful magic, and at the amount Dawn was able to pour into that spell it would be enough to hold back three Celestias.

Wiping some sweat off her brow and blew on her slightly overheated horn, Dawn gave Asa a prideful look.

“Well, I should be getting some sleep. Try not to do anything dumb while I’m gone Freak.”

In another flash, one making Asa flinch from the closeness, Dawn was gone.

Seeing Celestia lying in the corner, Asa did the one thing she could and cried herself to sleep. Now concerned for the safety of her little ponies.

Author's Note:

Yeah, two chapters in one day. I'm so generous.
Comment, like and favorite! We're at 54 right now and I wanna see that number rise!