• Published 6th Apr 2013
  • 311 Views, 3 Comments

The Misadventures of Carrot Top and Roseluck - ChronoBrony



Carrot Top and Roseluck decide to have a go at having there own adventures, but it soon gets them into a whole lot of trouble.

  • ...
 3
 311

/-/

Roseluck had everything ready in her bags. A whole bunch of salad (her favourite meal), a compass, a map, some books for her to read while travel. She put her bag on her back, and herd a knock on her door. She opened it, expecting to see the happy, orange-maned pony, but instead she saw Daisy and Lily.

"Hey Rosey! Whats with all the get-go?" Daisy said, confused yet seemingly happy.

"I'm going travelling," Rose tried to close the door, but Daisy held the door open.

"Are we going travelling? I didn't know that!"

"No, you aren't travelling, I am going with someone else."

"Huh? But we do everything together!"

"Not anymore," Rose shut the door in their faces. There was a loud screech followed by some 'OW OW OW OW!'s This made Rose grin as she sat down on her sofa, waiting for Carrot Top to arrive.

Finally, after about an hour, she heard a knock. She opened it and saw Carrot Top, having a backpack and smiling gleefully.

"Let's go!" She said cheerfully.

"If you want," Rose sighed.

"So where are we going?"

"Well, I was thinking of Manehattan or something."

"Manehattan! Why there!"

"Octavia is performing there, and we could maybe watch it as it's going to be in Manehattan Center Park. No tickets or anything."

"How are we going to get there?"

"Train."

"But that's no fun!"

"Well, we'll have to do with that," Rose saw the train station, gaurded by some ponies.

"Halt!" One said, rather officially.

"What's the matter?" Rose asked the guard pony.

"The trains were wrecked last night by an unknown culprit, probably a pegasus called Rainbow Dash," The gaurd pony showed them a picture of the rainbow-maned pegasus.

"But we're going to Manehattan!"

"You will have to postpone you're visit then."

"C'mon Carrot Top, we'll be going by foot," Rose shrugged as she pulled Carrot Top away.

"Bye!" She waved at the guard pony, who couldn't help smile.

Roseluck and Carrot Top went to the park, and Rose took out their map. She looked at it carefully, regretting slightly that she had actually agreed to go on a adventure. She looked at it. The train would go through Canterlot, and then on for a few hours to Manehattan. At least, it would.

Roseluck cursed under her breath. They would have to walk all the way there. In two weeks. How in the whole of Equestria would they be able to do that. Or maybe they could walk to Canterlot, and then get on a train to Manehattan. Yes, that would do, Rose thought as she rolled up the map and put it in the bag.

"We will be walking to Canterlot, and then we will catch a train there!" Rose said enthusiastically.

"But that is still no fun," Carrot Top argued.

"Silence. I have the map, your argument is invalid."

They walked on, out of Ponyville, and Rose could not help but notice Lily and Daisy smirking as they saw her with Carrot Top.

"Your travelling with that pony? She's worse than Pinkie!" they laughed.

"I happen to like Pinkie!" Roseluck protested, and she heard them laughing as they passed the gates, and Carrot Top looking back.

The feilds where vast, large and very green. There where trees in some parts, but not many. A straight, hilly road was ahead. They passed some farms, and some meadows full of flowers. It was very pretty. They walked on for a day, and it was fairly straightforward.

After the day, they had to camp in a cave for the middle of the day. It was cold, and wet, yet Carrot Top was cheering up the mood, like a bright light.

"And then, Applejack, me and Rainbow Dash all went to Rarity's Boutique and we flooded it with water. It was so fun! I don't even know how we managed to carry all those buckets of water with out magic," She told her stories, looking at the stars.

"You told me Pinkie was there to," Roseluck said, putting her hooves near the fireplace to warm them.

"Oh yeah! She started mumbling something about breaking the laws of physics and then the buckets appeared to float, regenerate water by themselves, and throw water in the boutique! She said she would show me how to do it after we come back!"

"Oh, well. Let the end of bad hairspray products sold by Rarity cometh!"

They both laughed, and continued looking at the starry night, until both of them fell asleep, in the cold, cave which was kind of wet. After a while it smelled to, but that was probably because it was a parasprite cave. The buzzing noise woke them up.

"What is that noise?" Rose shouted, holding her hooves at her ears.

"I have no idea, sounds kind of familiar though!" Carrot shouted, confused.

"Oh My Celestia! Parasprites!" Roseluck cried as she found on in her mane.

It was a round creature, with a blue body. It had wings, four legs and huge, green glistening eyes. It had a happy face, and seemed happy. It then burped out a identical copy, only red.

"There multiplying! What is the song, what is it!" Roseluck stomped her head, trying to remember it. Lyra played it on her harp, Pinkie played it all the time, Daisy and Lily complained about it.

"All aboard! All aboard!" Carrot Top shreiked.

"This is no time for pretending to be a train conductor!" Yet it hit her that was in the tune of Pinkie's Parasprite song.

"All Aboard! All aboard, the Rainbow Dash Express!"

She sang a song in the tune, about trains and Rainbow Dash breaking them, and two sad ponies who needed to go on to see nice, pretty, old music in a big city. It was surprisingly realistic to what had happened to them that day. Even to the former best-friends laughing at one of them.

After Carrot Top had finished, the Parasprites went down in a hole, and the last one pushed a rock, so that they could sleep in peace.

"That...was...amazing!" Rose shouted, but Carrot Top hushed her.

"The parasprites are sleeping, learn some manners," she said, stroking the rock.

Roseluck grinned and rolled her eyes. "We better get on the road, we don't want to interrupt them."

"Great idea! Carrot Top shouted at the top of her lungs, walking out.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment