• Published 13th Mar 2013
  • 3,548 Views, 62 Comments

Harmony of the moon - Alchemystudent



Usagi Tsukino, wakes up to find herself a pony and in Equestria with her friends by her side. A new adventure for our bunny begins here

  • ...
6
 62
 3,548

Smile! Welcome to Usagi's and Pinkie's day

SMILES! Welcome to the Fun of Pinkie’s and Usagi’s Day!

The bright sun of the morning light shown through the windows of the gingerbread shaped house and onto the sleeping form of one Usagi Tsukino. She smiled widely as she slept, allowing to softly twist and turn in the bed as she let the sun keep her warm. As she laid with her legs sprawled across the bed, she began to feel a pair of hooves play with her long mane, “Oh, Mamo-chan, you know how I love it when you play with my hair,” Usagi said, as the filly next to her began to put her mouth onto her white hoof, “Stop that, it tickles, and it feels cold.”

“There you two are!” Pinkie Pie said, looking at the two little fillies on the bed, a little pegasus playing with the long blonde hair while an unicorn was gumming the hoof.

“Huh, what,” Usagi asked as she opened her eyes and looked straight into the bright blue eyes of a small unicorn filly with an orange tuft of hair, “Hello!”

The little orange-maned filly released Usagi’s hoof and turned around to look at the mare walking in, a big smile on her face as she saw her sister walk in, “Pinkie!”

The small page pegasus who was playing with Usagi’s unusual hair turned to where his twin was looking, “Sissie!” He called out as he began to walk quickly towards the bouncy pink mare.

Usagi, once done wiping the spit from her hoof, looked to the little foals as Pinkie began to pick each one up with her tail, “Aw, they’re adorable. Are they you’re sisters?”

“Oh, no,” Pinkie said, looking at the two fillies on her back with a smile, “ I just help take care of them. Though,” with a smile she turned her head and nuzzled the two foals, “they do remind me of my little sisters back home.”

Usagi smiled a little as she got off of the bed and followed her pinky friend to the stairs, unable to not think of her little brother back home. Quietly, she hoped that he was ok while she was on this little ‘summer vacation’. This was what her and her friend’s adventure in this world has slowly started to become, a summer vacation. Despite being here for a week and two days, the girls have yet to encounter any monsters or threats to this world. It just felt like a peaceful place to relax with the friends that she had come to love over time.

For that, she couldn’t be happier. There was a noted added spring in her step as she made her way down the stairs and to where Pinkie was walking to the ovens. Sneaking over to the counter, the white unicorn reached into the case and pulled out a muffin and quickly ate one, “You know,” Pinkie said as she looked straight into Usagi’s blue eyes, “You’re going to have to pay for that.”

“Homf (How?),” Usagi asked through a mouthful of muffin.

“Simple,” Pinkie said with a sly smile, “YOU are going to help me bake some more before the Cakes wake up. Come on!” With that, the pink party pony put a baking hat on top of Usagi’s head.

At the mention of the words baking and cooking, the young senshi’s eyes shot up in and began to shake her hooves nervously, “M-m-me, bake and cook? I...no, bad idea!”

“Oh come on, it’ll be fun,” Pinkie said with a smile as she dragged Usagi in.

_____________________________

“Uhhh, Pinkie,” an orange earth pony began as he looked over the mess in the kitchen, trying his best not to faint alongside his wife, “maybe you and Usagi should head off and do something a little less... messy.”

“So much batter,” said the blue earth pony on the ground woozily.

“Right,” Pinkie said, grabbing onto her friend’s foreleg and pulling her away, “We’ll be back later. Bye Mr and Mrs cake.”

“I am so, so, so sorry,” Usagi said bowing her head repeatedly as she was dragged away.

Once they were outside of the building, Pinkie Pie took in a deep breath to get in all of the air of the small town. Turning to her friend, she happily placed her hoof onto the shoulder, “Well, for your first try at making a giant batter monster, I give you a grade of A!”

Usagi chuckled a little at the compliment before looking at the pink maned pony, “Well, I was trying to make some muffins but I just couldn’t work out the little lines on the measuring cup! It’s always so confusing to change from quarters to pints.”

“I know, it took me at least three burnt ovens to get it right,” Pinkie said emphatically, lowering her head. Then, her head raised up in excitement, “Well, no time to mull about it now. The day is bright, its early, and I have a bunch of friends to see. Come lets go!”

“Right, never focus on the mistakes but focus on the successes! That’s the way,” Usagi said with a bright cheery smile as she ran after Pinkie.

As Pinkie ran with Usagi out into the middle of the town, she turned and smiled, feeling the urge to sing

I've got a smile on my face, I've got four walls around me
I've got the sun in the sky, all the water surround me

Usagi (Smiles back at Pinkie Pie, then looks towards the library where Twilight and waves them over before taking the next verse)

Oh you know, I've been down and sometimes I'll lose
I've been battered, but I'll never bruise... it's not so bad


Turning their heads to the two ponies, Twilight and Ami walked over to their two friends. A smile came across Ami’s face as she began to discuss at length about a few traits of unicorns that she found out about. Twilight then nudged her head over to Ami to point out that the two mares had fallen asleep during the conversation. Ami’s eyes open wide in shock before putting her hoof to her mouth to hide her giggling. Twilight then noticed Rainbow Dash and Minako flying up above their heads on top of a raincloud. The two pegasis smirked as they hit the raincloud at the same time to make it rain on the two ponies beneath. This deluge of water woke Pinkie and Usagi up. Looking up, Pinkie Pie smiled happily waved to Dash before taking Usag off into the rest of the town.

As the two ponies began to run across the town and talk to various other ponies, the girls began to sing together.


Pinkie Pie and Usagi
And I say way-hey-hey, it's just an ordinary day
and it's all your state of mind
At the end of the day,
you've just got to say... it's all right.


Usagi (Walks over to where Makoto lays against a tree, and smiles softly to herself.)

Makoto once sat on the corner, what kept her from dying
Let them say what they want, but she won't stop trying

Pinkie (Sees Makoto, and smiles a big grin to Usagi as she walks towards the slumbering pegasus)
Oh you know, She might stumble, they push her 'round
She might fall, but she'll never lie down...it's not so bad

Giggling, Pinkie took out a marker and drew a little mustache on the snoot of the green pegasus. Usagi giggled a little as Makoto woke up and looked to the two ponies with an arched eyebrow. Curious, she walked over to a mirror and saw the damage that Pinkie did. Growling, Makoto leapt and charged at Pinkie, ready to kill her. Usagi, seeing her friend in dager, grabbed Pinkie and ran off with her pink friend in her magic.

Pinkie Pie and Usagi

And I say way-hey-hey, it's just an ordinary day
and it's all your state of mind
At the end of the day,
you've just got to say... it's all right.


Usagi ( runs and stops suddenly as she looks ahead and sees stallion and a mare walking to a jewelery store together. Letting Pinkie Pie go, she let loose a sigh and looked down to the ground.)
Cuz in this beautiful life there's always some sorrow
It's a double-edged knife, but there's always tomorrow

Pinkie (Slowly gets up, looks at Usagi and notices how sad she is.As she reaches out a comforting hoof, she feels Makoto’s hoof onto her shoulder and turns to look at her. Nodding her head, she points to the sad Usagi)
Oh you know, It's up to you now if you sink or swim,
Just keep the faith and your ship will come in?.it's not so bad

Rei and Rarity walk to where Pinkie Pie and Makoto stand, curious as to why Usagi is standing in the road looking down. Pinkie Pie explains and Rei nods in acknowledgement and walks over to her friend and gives her a tight hug. Pinkie Pie smiles and also hugs Usagi while giving her a cupcake to eat. Smiling, Usagi gratefully takes the cupcake and walks away, inviting Pinkie to continue to join her in their walk.


Pinkie Pie and Usagi

And I say way-hey-hey, it's just an ordinary day
and it's all your state of mind
At the end of the day,
you've just got to say... it's all right.
And I say way-hey-hey, it's just an ordinary day
and it's all your state of mind
At the end of the day,
you've just got to say... it's alright, it's alright

Usagi (Sits on top of the Corner with Pinkie as the two looks up at the stars.)
I've got a smile on my face, I've got four walls around me

“That was a blast!” Usagi exclaimed as she stretched her hooves up and laid back onto the roof of the building.

“I know it,” Pinkie Pie giggled as she ate a fruit pie that she brought with her, “I’m so glad you love being here.”

“Are you kidding? It’s been great here,” the white unicorn said, taking a bite out of her own moon pie, “ No school and best of all... no really big monsters that require my friends to risk their lives fighting. It just all so peaceful, I love it,” Usagi then looked looked down from the roof to the mare and stallion from before, one on his knees with a ring on his hoof while a little pink filly runs around the two happily. A sad smile crossed the mare’s lips as she let out a sorrowful sigh.

“Thinking about somepony special?” Pinkie Pie asked.

“ How did you guess?” Usagi asked.

“Because you have that look that says, ‘I love being here, but I wish my special somepony was here to enjoy it with me because I just saw a clone of me, him, and our daughter from the future being together’,” Pinkie said, “So who is he? Or she? or it? or animal? or cake? Oh, do you date cakes in Neighpon?”

Usagi let out a giggle at Pinkie’s questions, “HIS name is Mamoru Chiba, and yeah...he;s my special somepony. Very special, my soulmate,” the white unicorn then put a hoof to her chest and sighed, “don’t get me wrong, I love being here. Its a dream come true, a place of peace, no fighting, living in a sweet shop, my friends all here beside me, but I still miss him so much. Sometimes I look at those roses down there and hope that one of them is a guy in a white mask, long cape, and a tux ready to take me up in his arms. To hold me and...” a soft blush came to Usagi’s face as her fantasy played out in her head.

Smiling, Pinkie Pie placed a hoof on her friend’s shoulder, “Aw, I wouldn’t worry too much. I bet he’s right now waiting for the best time to come out and surprise you with a bunch of roses and a song. I bet he’s thinking, ‘I can’t wait for the perfect time to see my girl again.’”

“Yeah,” Usagi said, smiling as she looked to her Pink companion, “you’re right.”

In her head, Usagi began to think back to what her friend had found out just a day before, “ It’s interesting, but as I have been looking into the history of this place and the legends...I can find no real reason for why we wound up here,” Ami said to her friends as they sat around in a circle at the library.

“You mean, we weren’t brought here to save this world, or anything big like that,” Minako asked.

“No, not at all,” Ami said as she looked at her friends from her book, “Most of the legends talk about beasts that have already been dealt with. A lot of the fierce beasts are confined to the Everfree, and there doesn’t seem to be anything that suggests we were brought here against our will.”

“How can you figure?” Makoto asked, sipping on a milkshake.

“Well, if it was truly malicious, then why does Usagi still have the power to morph. Why send us here to this location all together, wouldn’t it be better to send us to different places where we couldn’t be together? Our enemies should know that our ability to stand together is our greatest strength.”

“I know,” Minako said, “and it isn’t like this is the only town on this planet. There’s this really cool place called Cloudsdale that we’ve got to visit.”

“Or why is it that our extranormal abilities can still work. I can still sense water, Rei is able to read fire, Makoto’s lighting power is now part of her, and Minako still has all of her abilities,” Ami said.

“What’s more,” Rei said, “I’ve done some fire readings and, beyond some sort of weird energy in that castle city that I can’t determine, I don’t detect any evil nearby that would require us.”

“So basically,” Usagi said, a smile on her face, “Somepony was nice enough to send us away on a grand Summer vacation.”

“Awesome,” Minako said with a big smile.

Turning her head to the stars, Usagi said a little prayer to herself that the days like this one, would last forever.


“Come on, Sunbow!” A blue Earth pony with a black jacket yelled out to his orange friend, “You’re acting like a baby. I mean, its Whitetail Wood, nothing bad happens happens here... EVER!”

“But Cloud Runner, haven’t you been hearing the rumors lately? Animals have been found near dead all around here, like if their life energy has been drained,” Sunbow said, trembling.

“Ah, those are just rumors,” Cloud said, looking around, “probably an uni-ughk!” His discussion was stopped when a claw reached from up above the tree line and grabbed his neck,lines of blue energy flowing from the .

“An uni-ughk? What by Celestia...oh my goddesses,” Sunbow screamed as he watched the strange bird-like creature drop her victim from the top of the tree. Trembling in horror, he backed away slowly as the creature turned its head to him and lunged at him with her claws extended.

Somewhere, a shadow watched all of this with a sinister glee, “Yes, drain them dry my pet,” Metallia said, “give me the power to reform completely and to strike down the children of the white moon.. Give me the power necessary to strike against,” Metalia then looked down as her hand began to form, “her.”

Author's Note:

I apologize for the long wait, and I apologize for the short feeling of the chapter. I would like to thank Zoltanthemagnificent for the proofreading.

I was also really lost for ideas on this one. I wanted a segment with each of the senshi and the mane six to develop their characters andwhen I got to Usagi, I realized most of the big things happened to her in the first two chapters. So for a while I was stuck with just this idea of Pinkie and USagi playing around for the chapter. Then, I had this idea to make them...well, singing and Pinkie Pie seem to go well together.


Rule of Bad Sailor Moon crossover fic 2e- Never talk about Usagi's better qualities, only her whining and overeating. If she is not whining or overeating in at least two of your paragraphs you are doing it wrong. Also, never have Usagi be devoted to her lover, instead make her fall for the first Stallion she sees (see rule one for why this is a must) preferably one who is royalty. For instance, in this fic...make her fall for Shining Armor and forget cannon. Lastly, Usagi must not have a good relationship with her friends and not be as friendly as Pinkie Pie, despite her personality in the show saying otherwise.

Rule of Bad Sailor Moon Crossover fic 3: The villian must be Beryl and the 4 generals. No Metalia, The black moon clan ,Pharoh 90, Nehelinia, or Galaxia. Only Beryl and the four generals are applicable villians,