• Published 2nd Mar 2013
  • 2,745 Views, 40 Comments

Transformers Beast Hunters: Dawn of the Dinobots - Metroid Prime



Sequel to Transformers Prime: Magic of the Dinobots, The Autbots and ponies now face the Predacon Dragons

  • ...
15
 40
 2,745

Kaon( History of a city in dust)

The group walked trough the streets of the city, unlike the ruins they saw outside Kaon was in suprisingly good shape.

"How come this pace looks better then outside, I thought you said the cities here where decimated" Rainbow Dash said

"Thats because no Autobots where foolish enough to attack Kaon, this place was heavey gurded and armed to the teeth, their are tunnels that lead in and out of the place, but if we need to survive for now, we have to go to Shockwaves labs" Grimlock said

"Shockwave has his own labs?" Twilight said

"Yes"

Their was an edge to his voice, like he didn't want to mention it.

"Grimlock, you sound, unhappy, did something happen to you in those labs?"

Grimlock stopped in his tracks.

"You really want to know" Grimlock said

"Sure we won't tell anyone, Pinkie promise!" Pinkie said

"Heh its not really much of a secret, but its not pretty"

"Grimlock turned around.

"Sit"

The ponies all stopped and sat down.

"You see I didn't always turn into a fierbreathing dinosour"

"Whats a dinosaur?"

"I'm getting to that"

Rainbow listened with patience.

"Neat the end of the war me and the Dinobots where originally called the Lighting Strike Coaltion Force"

The ponies gave a weird face.

"I know not a great name, when we where about to luanch the Ark Swoop detected a energon signal that could prove vital to the war effort, so we went against Optimus Primes orders and went to look for it"

So Grimlock was not very respectful to his leader, given his personality Twilight souldn't have been surprised.

"But went we got to the location, a place called the sea of rust, we where all captured b Shockwave and his insecticons"

"What's an insecticon?" Fluttershy said

"Cybertrons version of bugs, unlike your vermin their far more dangerous and bigger"

"Oh my, this planet has bugs as well? I starting to dislike this place even more" Rarity exclaimed

"Rarity, don't be rude, this place is all Grimlock has fought for"

"Thank you Twilight, now we where taken to Shockwaves lab and we where all literally torn apart"

"Really?" Spike said

"Yeah and the worst part was is that we where all aware the whole time"

That was when all the ponies gasped in shock.

"How could you been torn apart and still be alive after that? No organic species survives dissection while still awake"

"Well Cybertronians are not organic are we?"

This fascinated Twilight, Grimlock species could really take punishment!

"Wow you must be pretty tough to go through all that and still walk fine, I respect that!" Rainbow Dash said

"Believe me you would not imagine what Shockwave did to us"

"We'll tell us more!" Shining Armor said

"When Shockwave was done with opening me up he mixed my C.N.A (Cybernucalic Acid) with D.N.A of a creature from a distant world to which he called Dinosaurs"

"Dinosaurs? is that where you got Dinobots from?" Spike asked

"You could say that, eventually with a little help I was able to break out rescue my team mates, destroy Shockwaves space bridge and bite off his arm"

"Wow, that explains why he has a cannon for an arm now" Rainbow said

"Eventually we made it back to Iacon where but the Ark had already left through the space bridge along with Megatron and Optimus, the most we could do was help Ultra Magnus with the remaining Autobots escape"

"So that's why you didn't want to come here" Twilight said "To many painful memories"

"Its actually more then that"

"What?"

Grimlock was silent for a moment.

"Kaon is my home city"

__________________________________________________

Orion Comet walked with the CMC along the ruins of Iacon accompanied b the Autobots he felt completely safe.

"So how do you know the Autobots?" Scootallo said

Orion looked at the orange filly, he liked her so it was kind of hard tot talk to someone you have a crush on.

"Well Swoop rescued me when I was orphaned, he saved my life"

"Wow I wish someone could save my life"

The group came to a large complex building, it was one of the few buildings that was still standing.

"Whats that?" Celestia asked

"It is a place that Twilight will very much like to see, its Iacons library" Alchemist Prime said

"Really, Twilight does like libraries"

"The Iacon Hall of Records is the heart and soul of the cit, it hold man secret and the total sum of cybertronian history"

"Interesting, we used to have a building before the Decepticons destroyed it" Luna said

"Sorry to here that"

"so why are we here?" Applebloom asked

Alchemsit ruend and smiled.

"To meet my brother, the Liberian"


____________________________________________________________________


The ponies where Shocked when Grimlock said those word.

"Kaon is your home!?" Twilight said

"You where a Decepticon?!" Rainbow Dash said

"No I wasn't a Decepticon, I was a gladiator who fought in the arenas, I left to join the Autobots becuase of how I saw Megeton was using his power for, that why I left Kaon"

"Oh, sorry" Rainbow said

"Its fine, my knowledge of this place will help us navigate through it quickly and quietly"

The ponies where glad they had a friend like Grimlock on their side.

"Lets go!"

The group walked quietly trough the dark city careful not to trigger anything that might make their presence aware.

Eventually they made it to Shockwaves lab where Grimlock busted dwon the doors( which he had done 60 million years ago)

The ponies walked trough the wrecked rooms of Shockwaves lab, Twilight was looking at the scrath marks and broken equipment that was everywhere.

"What happened here?" fluttershy said

"I happened"

"You did all this!?" Rainbow Dash aid looking around "You must have been really mad"

"You have no idea"

Grimlock walked up to a tall, yellow console with a symbol.

After starting it up the thing spoke.

"Grimlock, leader of the lighting strike coaltion force, you are awsome"

Twlight had her shocked face on her.

"This is Telletran 1, the computer that regulates all Cybertranian networks, it recognizes every individual, but it can't identify which fraction they belong to due to a glitch in the system"

"Cool" Spike said

After pressing a few more buttons Grimlocks hand changed into a weapon that resmbeled a glowing Letter "Y"

"Okay I have and energon Harvester and full heath and ammo, where ready to rip!"

"Okay girls lets go!"


They came into another room, fillied with a bunch of other consels.

Pinkie walked up to one, and much to her interest she touched it.

"Ugh Pinkie maybe that not such a good idea"

But the pink party pony had already ressed the button and the vocie of Shockwave was heard.

"Shockwaves log: the target world has evolved over the pass millennia, the sentiant species that dominate it are called humans the Nemeis have arrived as planed as well as Optimus, but the Ark is nowhere to be found"

"Shockwave!" Spike said

"It one of his aduio logs, he records them for historical purposes" Grimlock said

"So in other words these are his diaries?" Applejack said

"Yes"

"Sweet lets see what juicey stuff we can dig up!" Rainbow Dash said

Twilight walked up to the main panel and when she pressed the button a picture of Grimlock was displayed.

"Shockwaves log: I have injected Grimlocks cybernatic body with the alien D.N.A., this process have proven to be extremely painful to the subject, but I ahave modified all ceribral circetry to combat related efficiency, franlky I'm supried he can still talk"

"Wow, so you actually smarter then you appear huh Grimlock?" Twilight said

Rarity touched a panel and a picture of a beetle was displayed.

"Eeemp!" Rarity was frightened by the projection

"The insections appaer to follow the original trio Sharpshot, Kickback, and Hardshell, however the Queen has recently sufaced, controlling her was a snap"

"So that what they look like" Applejack said

"Wait these things have a Queen?!" Twilight said

"It would appear so" Grimlock said

"I wonder what would happen if these guys met the Changlings" Rainbow Dash said

"What are Changlings?" Grimlock asked

"Changlings are pony like creatures that feed of of the love force that sentiaent species give off" Twilight said

"Really? weird"

"Yeah an army of then tried to ruin my wedding with Cadence, their Queen kidnapped her and tired to marry me" Shining Armor said

"Wow what happened?"

"Me and Shiny used our combined love to repel them" Cadnce said

"Huh deafeted by the one thing that they came for, Ironic"

"Yeah it was" Shining said

The ponies listen to a few more logs, Twilight was amazed the Dinobots held up so well, Pinkie luaghed when she saw a buch of Decepticons dong jumping jacks, Rainbow was insulting the Seekers saying she was faster, and Appleack was intersted in them energon farms that once paved Cybertrons surface.

Finally the came to a door that was sealed of but Grimlock stated he could easily knock it down.

"Whats in their?" Spike asked

"Shockwaves holding cells, thats where he keeps his test subjects until hes ready to experiment on them" Grimlock said

"Whoa, I wonder if anyone is still in their?" Twilight said


Then Grimlocks device started to ping and he held it up.

"I think their is!"

They all looked at Grimlock.

"I'm detecting over 300 lifefroms in their"

"Autobot or Decepticon?" Shining Armor asked

Grimlocks device pinged again

"Organic"

The ponies and dragon stood backas the Dinobots tore down the right part of the door and slide the other on in.

The room was dark save for on planel which parilty illuminated the center.


PInkie PIe walked up to a blinking red button.

"I think I found the light switch" She said


Grimlock walked up to her and examined her finding.

"Your right"

"Then lets light this candle!"

Pinkie pushed the button and the lights lit up the room.

And the ponies mouths dropped too the floor(mostly Pinkies)


Their dozens of pods and cells that lined the room.

Each of them containing a number of changlings

___________________________________________________________


Celestia walked trough the giant room that appeared to be the foir.

"Well you Cybertronians certainly have a vast collection of history and data, even if it isn't readable"

"Yes books are old so we use data pads for reading and learning" Jazz said "I worked here once with"

"So who is this head librarian where suppose to meet?" Luna asked

"He's right there!" Jazz said


The sound of footsteps was heard and the ponies looked in the direction of the sound, out of a corner came an old looking bot, he had a beard and looked ancient, he looked older then Celestia, of course everyone here was older then Celestia and her sister.

"Ponies meet Alpha Trion"

______________________________________________________

The ponies where scared to the bone, everywhere the looked their where Changlings in pods and cells, some where awake, others weren't.


"What are these thing doing here!?" Shining armor said

"I don't know but lets get out of here!" Spike said


"Wait!"

The ponies turned to Grimlock.

"Who is that?"

Hanging from the celling in a cage was a Changeling that was bigger then the rest, she had a green band around her waist and had emerald eyes.

And she was fully awake.

"Queen Chrysalis!"


The Queen of the Changlings flashed a wicked grin.

"I suppose helping those less fortunate is completely out of the question?"

Author's Note:

The sexy queen of the Changlings makes her Trnasformers Beast Hunters debut!