• Published 2nd Mar 2013
  • 2,745 Views, 40 Comments

Transformers Beast Hunters: Dawn of the Dinobots - Metroid Prime



Sequel to Transformers Prime: Magic of the Dinobots, The Autbots and ponies now face the Predacon Dragons

  • ...
15
 40
 2,745

Death is inevitable

Cadence was pinned to the ground, her legs where bleeding so she couldn't move if she wanted to.

She looked up, and saw the face of a black and orange dragon roar in her face.

_________________________________________________________________

10 minutes earlier

Twilight was shocked at the sight of this creature, it had all the aspects of a dragon yet dragons where exclusive to her planet.

"How can a dragon exist on another planet!?" Twilight said

"Thats no ordinary dragon" Grimlock began "That is a Predacon"

"Whats a Predacon?"

"Predacons where an ancient race of Cybertronians that took the form of beasts, mostly dragons but they where the most fiercest beings on Cybertron before they went extinct"

Twilight looked at the Predacon again.

"They should have stayed extinct"

Shockwave motioned his pet.

"Oh don't be so surprised Twilight, has Grimlock not told you about when he faced these wonders before coming to your world?"

"Wait you face one of these things before?" Twilight asked

"Unfortunately yes, I managed to run my sword trough their leader, Ser-Ket "

"Yes and even though that was a loss, I have no intention of Predaking face you in battle, yet" Shockwave said

"What do you mean?" Grimlock asked

"Since Predaking is just taking his first steps I thought I should get him back in the spirit of hunting"

Predaking flapped his wings as if he was about to take of.

"You know who to kill, go do it"

And with that Predaking jumped from the platform and flew of in the east.

"He going after the others!" Twilight said

The Predacon flew like a hunter going after its prey.

"We have to warn them!" Grimlock said

The two made their way to the door, but predictably it closed on them.

"No!" Twilight banged on the metal door but to no avail, she bucked and kicked but nothing would budge.

"I can't let anything happen to them!" Twilights friends meant everything to her!

"Your to late" Shockwave said "Their fate is sealed"

Twilight looked at Shockwave with a mix of anger and horror.

___________________________________________________________

Shining Armor and Cadence where walking through a street when they heard a roar echo throughout the city.

"What was that!?" Armor said

The two looked around but saw nothing.

"Well what ever it was it sounded close" Cadence said


The couple looked again and heard the sound again, but louder!

"Hey that if you kinda listen closely" Shining Armor began "That kinda sounds like a-

"DRAGON!" Cadence said

Shining veered his head to the sky and he too saw it.

In the air was a dragon, its scales where purple and black its head was grotesque and had glowing piupless yellow eyes and orange wings.

"What in the name of Celestia is it doing here!?" Shining said

Before any of them could react the dragon spotted them, its eyes fixated on the two!

"RUN!"

The unicorn and alicron broke into a run with a rage like beast on their tail.

__________________________________________________________________________________


If Spitfires eyes where playing jokes on her she just spotted a metal dragon flying to where the royal couple where.

"Wonderbolts we have to go warn the others!" she said

And the fliers flew after the metal menace.

______________________________________________________________________________

Armor and Cadence where hiding behind a structure and hiding in fear, they had not heard a sound for 10 seconds.

"You think its gone?" Cadnece asked her husband.

"I don't know let me check"

Shining turned his head to see it the dragon was still their, and surprisingly it was not.

"Okay coast is clear"

Shining stepped into the open.

And was immediately grabbed by a large metal hand.

Predaking held his prey in his clutches, he examined his first capture since his rebirth.

The pony had a look of fear in his eyes, but this one wasn't his target.

"Cadence RUN!" it said

Predaking turned see a pink pony walk into the light.

"NO I won't leave you!" it said

"GO now!" the white pony said

Predaking threw the his prey to the side and a structure collapsed on him, pinning him down.

The pink prey broke into a run.

But Predaking was to fast and soon pounced on her, pinning her to the ground.



Cadence was stuck to the floor, her legs where bleeding so she couldn't move if she wanted to.

She looked up, and saw the face of a black and orange dragon roar in her face.



_______________________________________________________________________


Rainbow Dash had just been informed that a dragon was seen heading for where Cadence and Armor where, a first she didn't believe it, but after hearing a roar, she had all the ponies rounded up minus Twilight and Grimlock and where running in their direction.

They where almost at the area, just behind the building.

"Armor Cadence their a dragon around here we need to-

The ponies stopped in their tracks when they came across the scene of a a dragon pinning a pink alicron to the floor.
______________________________________________________________
Predaking looked at his prey with content, nothing could ruin this moment now.

"Any last words pony?" Predaking said in a deep voice

Cadence tried to get one last look at her husband if this was her fate, but alas the rumble blocked him from view.

"No words fine"

Predaking summoned a breath of fire from his lungs and put it in his mouth, he held it for a second.

Cadence closed her eyes and waited for the end.

Predaking was about to breath and destroy his prey.

When a cannon shot struck his side, sending him into a building.
______________________________________________________
Rainbow Dash was about to do something when a blast struck the dragon in his side blowing him away.

"Who did that!?" Spike asked

The ponies even Shining Armor who got himself loose, looked to the north.

And saw Scattershot holding a nucleon shock cannon.

"Looks like I arrived just in time" he said

"No better timing Scattershot" Shining Armor had never been more happy to see the Elite Guard Caption.

"Shiny!"

Armor turned to see his wife began to run towards him, he ran in response.

The couple embraced each other.

But they never did.

Predaking Swooped his prey into the Air, all eyes watched as the dragon slammed his prey into, the ground creating a Shockwave as he did, when he lifted his hand, he breathed the fire his was saving onto the corpse.

Shining Armor stopped moving when he witnessed this, tears swell up in his eyes.

Then the Caption of the Royal guards heart shattered, and he stopped breathing.



"NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!"

Author's Note:

Originally Ser-Ket was gonna kill her, but since Grimlock killed her in the comics, I decided to change it.

Anyway her death was planned.