• Published 2nd Mar 2013
  • 2,745 Views, 40 Comments

Transformers Beast Hunters: Dawn of the Dinobots - Metroid Prime



Sequel to Transformers Prime: Magic of the Dinobots, The Autbots and ponies now face the Predacon Dragons

  • ...
15
 40
 2,745

Iacon Defense

"Looks, wheels, I've got it all!"

Hot Shot is an inexperienced Rookie and often jumps into a situation without thinking, however he is one of the most valuable and determined Autobots around, his minicon partner is Jolt

____________________________________________________________

"At long last we are reunited, you represent my greatest achievement, GRIMLOCK! The Beginning of a new species. You almost ruined it all when you escaped, but fate as it seems has allowed me to correct that error"

Grimlock, the Dinobots and Ultra Magnus, had confronted Shockwave just as Grimlock killed Ser-Ket in battle, now they had to deal with the one who gave them their powers.

"I have to finish the work I began on you"

Grimlock unsheathed his sword and shield

"You might 'a changed our forms Shockwave... but we still got our strength" Grimlock responded

"DINOBOTS, ATTACK!"

Grimlock swung his sword at his foe, only for a force field to block his swing.

"Attacking without stopping to think, acting on instinct rather than reason..."

Shockwave shot a blast at Grimlocks hand, stunning him.

"It appears you evolution from Autobot to beast is almost complete"

"ARRGG!" Grimlock took the shot badly

"DINOBOTS keep up the attack" Ultra Magnus ordered

"The Dinobots know nothing but brute force, but I expect more from you Ultra Magnus"

"Grimlock are you okay?" Snarl asked his leader in concern.

"HRRr, fine Snarl.. it takes more than one shot to keep me down"

The Dinobots unleashed all their integrated blasters one Shockwave, only for his force field to come back up.

"Enough of this pointless game" Shockwave said

He pulled something familiar out of him.

"I have learned what I needed to know, I have seen how much work I have left to do on you"

Shockwave threw the device up in the air.

"What is that?" Sludge asked

"I hope I'm wrong but it looks like" Slug continued

"Its an!"

The device activated releasing a surge of electricity.

"E.M.P. !" Grimlock finished

The Electro magnetic pulse engulfed the Dinobots and Ultra Magnus, paralyzing them.

"The mine does not affect me of course, what would be the point of freezing my own circuits along with yours?"

Shockwave walked up to the Dinobot leader.

"But don't think of this as defeat Grimlock"

He was now a few feet from him.

"Think of it instead"

He aimed his hyperflux cannon at his head.

"As redemption"

The cannon fired, and Grimlocks optics went black.



~later~



"..wwwhh...Wheerrr, wher am I?"

"Back where you belong Grimlock"

Grimlock regained consciousness only to see himself strapped down to a table with Shockwave looking down at him.


~End of Flashback~


"Grimlock!?"

A feminine voice called his name.

Grimlock looked down to see the one called Rainbow Dash motioning him to move.

"Come on, that Alpha Trion guy said we have to get something called the decagon back online?"

Grimlock remembered Alpha Trions first task was getting the Decagon, Iacons communications tower back online, and Grimlock would play a key role in this, since his Allspark Matrix had the power of the Cube itself he could help repair any broken consoles or elevators that lead to the control room, and with him was Rainbow Dash for Ariel view Twilight came along because she wanted to see more of Icaon and Preceptor was here for examination.

"Very well lets go" Grimlock said

Grimlock transformed into his tank mode and Twilight and Rainbow got in.

"Acording to my calculations and my downloaded map the Decagon is one clic away, the only stable way their is the speedway" Preceptor said

"Then lets roll out" Grimlock said

The two destroyer class Autobots bolted towards the building.

___________________________________________________

Chrysalis was partnered with Amalgamous Prime and someone named Brainstorm to help clear roads and help clean up the streets, meanwhile her changelings where helping with a group of smaller Cybertronians called "Minicons" these creatures seemed to get along very well as she passed some of them she heard her subjects communing with the Minicons, the Minicons however spoke in beeps and noises that even she could somehow understand.

Chrysalis had accepted Celestias peace proposal mainly because she was right about her subjects starving, and she for once wanted to get love energy without going through all the work of invading and taking, and while she agreed she wasn't completely reformed, she still had some enmity towards Celestia and her student for stopping her plans in the past.

So far the only ones she was getting along with where the Autobots, she admired their ability to change form, while they did not have the ability to take any form they wish all the time, she found them to be a civil race, and a powerful one at that, Chrysalis admired powerful figures.

"Chrysalis" a voice called her name, she turned to the one called Amalgamous Prime gave her usual smile.

"Can you move those debris out of the way"

While Chrysalis was not one to ordered around she respected this one.

"Very well" Chrysalis used her magic to levitate the heavy savage out of the way.

She liked Amalagmous because unlike his brethren he could take any form he pleased, much like a changeling but he could take the form of any species he chose, while changelings where limited to transforming into equines, and even though sh didn't admit it she enjoyed his occasional jokes every now and then.

"Alright looks like where halfway done" Brainstorm said

"Good I wish to take a much needed break after this" Chrysalis said.

The three of them continued their work while the Minicons and Changelings helped.

___________________________________________________________

Omega Supreme and Sigma Supreme where using their gravity powers in their spinning hands to lift and move wreckage while Metroplex and Broadside worked with the significantly heavier stuff.

Assisting them on where they needed to go where Alpha Trion. Alchemist Prime, Celestia and Luna.

Luna and Alchemist commanded Sigma, and Broadside, while Alpha Trion and Celestia ordered Metroplex and Omega.

"Sigma lift that bridge back into place" Alchemist said

"OBJECTIVE UNDERSTOOD" Sigma lifted the structure into place.

"Luna, do your thing"

"With pleasure Prime" Luna said. using her magic the bridge welded itself back to its original form, almost like it was never destroyed.

"Your powers are most useful Luna, I am glad to have you here"

"Please, thou has shown me and my sister such hospitality, it is the least we can do"

"Yes you have our sincerest hospitality"

The two continued their work, while doing so they began to talk about their lives and discovered their where similar in many ways.

"Me and my brother Alpha Trion founded the Cybertronian civilization, we have help rule it for many millennium"

"Really? Me and my sister founded Equestria and helped it to be the land it is today, are you the younger brother?"

"Yes, and I suppose you are the younger sister?"

"Indeed"

"But my time one Cybertron was cut short for a while"

Luna's expression changed. "How so?"

"I was given the task of hunting down our traitorous brother, Liege Maximo, and due to this I missed most of Cybertrons golden age"

"Oh, I see"

Alchemist noticed Luna's change in demeanor. "Is something wrong?"

Luna knew she couldn't hide it forever, so she spook her heart.

"Its just, 1,000 years ago I became envious of my sister for getting most of the love and attention of her subjects, and so i became corrupted and revolted against my sister, in the end she had to banish me to our planets moon, and I missed 1,00 years of Equestrian life"

Alchemist felt sorry for his friend, it seemed they had both missed out on alot.

"I am sorry, you must feel terrible"

"Yes, if it weren't for my sisters student and her friends I would never have been freed from my dark influence and returned to my former self"

Alchemist smiled. "Your sister is fortunate to have a sibling like you"

"And your brother is lucky to have a brother like you" Luna said

"If only I could revert my brother Megatronus back to the friend I knew him to be"

Luna put a hoof on her new friends shoulder, to which he accepted.

Then the two leaders continued their work in rebuilding Iacon.

_____________________________________________________________

Celestia sewed up the cracks in the building as Metroplex put the top back on it, in an instant the building looked as good as new.

"Thank you Celestia your help is appreciated"

The Alicorn flew back down to the elderly Prime of the thirteen.

"You are most welcome Alpha Trion"

Trion gave a nod and continued down the path of ruins.

Celestia thought highly of the Autobot from what she heard he helped found the Cybertronian race, an achievement she could never do, but founding a kingdom of ponies was very similar to it, she thought of more way they where in common.

They duo came to a bridge which was out.

"Well I guess I'll have to fly you over their won't I?"

Alpha Trion turned to Celestia and smiled.

"Their will be no need for that"

Confused Celestia saw Alpha Trion pull out what looked like a book and....a Quill, a simple Quill, this dumbfounded her, for a species so advanced she thought they would use a more advanced method of writing.

But before she could ask Alpha Trion wrote something in alien language and them waited, for a while nothing happened.

Then Celestia watched in amazement as space distorted around the area of the bridge and a bright light emitted.

And when the light died their in front of them stood a shiny new bridge.

Celestia looked at Alpha Trion with great interest and amazement.

"How did you do that?!"

The Prime turned to face her.

"This dear Celestia is called the covanet of Primus" Alpha Trion held up the book. " And this is called the Quill"

While she was still Intrigued by why the metal feather was called just "The Quill" Alpha Trion continued.

"Together these tools allow me to alter the very fabric of time and space, by doing this I can change the future to a certain degree, in this case, I wrote that a certain bridge was repaired"

Celesita was greatly impressed at the power this being impressed, surely his powers suppressed even her, no where on Equestria was the power to alter the future.

"However because the future is a strange and mutable thing, the effects of the Quill are not always permanent, so we may want to cross the bridge now"

"Oh, really? okay"

The two crossed the bridge and to the other side, but the bridge remained, this must have been permanent since a bridge wasn't a very big thing that affected the future.

"So I hear from the other Autobots that the one called Optimus Prime is your faithful student?"

"Yes indeed" Alpha Trion responded "I knew Optimus had potential from the day he entered the Hall, I took him up as my personal protegee and trained him to who he is now, he became one of the top librarians and archivists in the Hall, during his after hours I would find him learning about Cybretrons history or hanging out with his friends"

"Really!?" Celestia said in surprise

"Indeed, and eventually I saw Optimus had a greater destiny ahead of him, and after a speaking with Halogen and the council, Orion Pax was coronated as Opimus Prime, the newest leader of Cybertron"

"Wow, it seems we have more in common than we thought"

"Really how so?"

"My student Twilight Sparkle, had potential when I first met her, never before had I encountered a unicorn with such raw energy, I took her as my personal protegee at my school for gifted unicorns, and she excelled in her studies and became the most studious and loyal student I had"

"Sounds wonderful"

"Yes but while learn much she didn't understand friendship Twilight, so with the return of my sister I saw this as an opportunity to help her understand what friendship meant, and she indeed found the Elements of Harmony and made many friends and I allowed her to stay in the village of Ponyville as its librarian, something she took great interest in"

"Wow, it seems we do have alot in common"

"Yes Twilight accomplished many great things and so proved she was ready to achieve he destiny"

"Which was?"

Celestia smiled.

"After she passed her final test I coronated her as Equestrias newest princess granted her wings and raising her to my species and Alicorn, it was truly a great moment in Equestria history, I was so proud of her"

Alpha Trion was not surprised at this, for her knew most of this information through the Covenet of Primus.

"But when I met your student she did not posse any wings what so ever, why?"

Celestia stopped in her tracks, he expression changed to a very sad one.

"I didn't want this to happened, I never expected this to happen, but our creator, Unicron awoke on that same day the Decepticons tired to ruin my students coronation and after finding out that he created us for evil we tried to stop him"

A tear grew in Celestias eye.

"But when my student and her friends used the Elements of Harmony to defeat him, Unicron just...just destroyed the Elements, turning them into fragments of themselves, he also took away Twilight's wings and said that she could never ascend to the alicorn race ever again, and sadly I knew this in my heart to be true, I can never ever give Twilight wings again"

Celestia sniffed.

Alpha Trion placed a hand on Celestia, giving her a helpful smile.

"You have my condolences" Alpha said

Celestia smiled again.

"Thank you, we should probably keep going"

The two teachers made their way through the Iacon ruins, repairing anything they came across.

___________________________________________


Grimlock, Twilight, Preceptor and Rainbow Dash arrived at the Decagon, surprisingly this thing was still standing after so many years.

The two mares stepped out of Grimlock and Twilight looks at the ancient building.

"So this is the Decagon" Twilight said "Looks nice"

Preceptor transformed and help Grimlock move the wreckage out of the way, the four then made their way inside.

Twilight was in awe as the ceiling was very high even for her metal friends.

"So what are we suppose to do?" Rainbow Dash asked

"We need to repair this equipment and get communication back online, once this is done we will be able to talk to any Autobot within Iacon and the surrounding area" Grimlock explained

The group came into the central room, which was mostly hollow expect for a few elevators the transported the energon to the levels above and machines that worked the place, their was a mechanism in the center of the floor that appeared out of place.

Grimlock went up the said device and spun it into place. then he use this Allspark matrix to repair the mechanism and power immediately surged back into the Decagon, giving access to the elevators.

As the rode them up Twilight thought about how Grimlock no held the Elements of Harmony in a single object that was blessed with the power of another world, in a way Grimlock was now a Elemental Bearer, and although they hadn't known each other for very long, Grimlock and the Autobots felt like very close friends to the ponies.

"Maybe us meeting them was for the best" Twilight thought to herself.

The group reached the top and they began work restoring the consoles and the computer.

Rainbow Dash help reconnect wire that where out of the reach of the Autobots with the help of Preceptor, Grimlock and Twilight repaired the consoles and Twilight's mind grew in smarts as she studied the cybertronian tech that made up the room.

Finally they where able to reconnect the room with Teletran-1.

A voice that startled the ponies at first sounded in the room.

"Teletran online. connection the Decagon reestablished."

"This is very good, now Alpha Trion can direct orders from all around the city" Preceptor said

Grimlock used the com link to reach the old bot.

"Alpha Trion, this is Grimlock, the Decagon is back online"

The Prime responded.

"Good work Grimlock now report back to the Hall and help with bringing the defenses back online.

"Yes sir"

Twilight stared out of the window and onto the view of Iacon, even though the city was in shambles it looked like a masterpiece of technological mastery.

Even though they where far from their home, even though their families where worried sick about them, they would press forward, they would continue the fight.

They would move along.

Author's Note:

I thought the bots and ponies needed some bonding time :D theirs more to come!