• Published 2nd Mar 2013
  • 2,746 Views, 40 Comments

Transformers Beast Hunters: Dawn of the Dinobots - Metroid Prime



Sequel to Transformers Prime: Magic of the Dinobots, The Autbots and ponies now face the Predacon Dragons

  • ...
15
 40
 2,746

Abominus

Predaking looked at what remained of his prey, the burning corpse was hot to the touch, no one would want to be near that thing

Then he felt shots being fired at him, he turned to see the white unicorn with tears in eyes and the face of a very, very angry person.

"Murderer!" it scream at him.

Seeing how his work was done, Predaking flew back to base, out of sight, but not out of mind.

The was a dead silence as Shining walked over the Burning corpse of his wife, her burning body laid in the metal ground, he could not get close enough to touch he wife's body, and even if he could, he could not hold the burning husk, all he could do is cry, cry for the lost of he wife, he would never find anyone else like her.

The finality struck him again, but he still couldn't take it, his wife, his love, his happiness, was gone, they could had have a family, kids, memories that would last until forever, but all that was taken from him by a metal Dragon.

It was going to PAY for what it did.

But Shining couldn't keep the rage up as he collapsed down and cried again.
____________________________________________________

The Stadium.

A scream echoed throughout the City, even the Changelings heard it.

Grimlocks audio receptors lit up.

"What was that noise?" Grimlock asked with concern

"What just happened out their?" Twilight asked

Shockwave just stood their in complete contempt, the screams of

Before anyone could respond, their was a roar and Predaking flew over head and they all watched as he flew back to Shockwaves lab, for reasons unknown at the moment.

"What did you do Shockwave?" Grimlock asked in anger

The Decepticon scientist responded.

"I did nothing, Predaking did"

Twilight widened her eyes, and with it came tears.

"If your pet dragon hurt one of my friends I swear to Celestia I will!"

"Do what?" Shockwave interrupted. "Attack me with the Alicron power you don't have?"

Twilight wished he would stop bringing that up, sure she wasn't an Alicron anymore and she couldn't use magic, but she could fight, the question is, how?

"While you figure that out, I will leave you to my pets"

Twilight wondered what he meant by that.

Then the answer for her question came from out of the shadows.

5 mechanical beings walked into the light, each one was a different color and they where each unique in some way.

The yellow one had four legs and a green tail, it had two frighting yellow heads and red eyes.

The red one that was next to it also had two heads, but it stood on its hid legs and its arms where small, much like Grimlocks beast mode.

The blue creature was shaped like a gorilla, but it looked more like a cross between a bear and a lizard, its body was large and ape like, while its head was that of a reptile.

The fourth creature was the most interesting, it had visible wings and a bird like head, its wings where attached to its arms and it body was somewhat skinny its colors where green while its wing where purple and its head was dessert grey.

The fifth and final one was a lizard clearly, its was blue with a appearance of a walking reptile.

Allow me to introduce you to the 5 Predacons who have a special ability for destruction, I named them after the reanimated zombies that are a result of dark energon.

"Wait, you guys have zombies?!" Twilight asked, Spike would want to know this.

"Terracons, transform!" Shockwave ordered.

They 5 Predacons transformed into their robot modes.

"Twinstrike!"

The yellow dragon's heads became his arms in robot mode, he sported a silver hammer.

"Hun-Gurr!"

The red dragons heads became its legs and its weapon was a buzz-saw.

"Blight!"

The blue ape became more slender as its reptile head became part of its chest while it was replaced by another smaller head, he also had a hammer.

"Windrazor"

The winged beast transformed and became a more upright, he then pulled a metal crossbow out of nowhere.

"And Rippersnapper"

The final Predacon just stood on its legs while its arms grew out and he also pulled out a crossbow.

The 5 Terracons all looked fierce and powerful, even Grimlock would have a hard time dealing with them.

Before anyone could charge and fight, girly voices where heard behind the duo.

"Twilight!" a familiar voice said

The two looked behind them to see the rest of their friends and surprisingly Scattershot enter he scene, all except the Elite Guard Captain with worried looks on their faces.

"Whats going on here?" Spike asked

Just as the last pony stepped in, a realization hit Twilight.

"Wait don't come in!"

But it was to late, the second Applejack stepped in the doors slammed behind her.

"Whoa that was close!" The orange farmpony said

"Great" Grimlock thought, now where all trapped in here.

"Terracons, test Grimlock and his friends"

The Predacons obeyed their master and charged with weapons ablazing.

"Oh great" Grimlock said "Its gonna be one of those days"

The Dinobot leader unsheathed the Chaos Edge sword and charge.

"Just another day at beating up bad guys" Scattershot said

Shining Armor witnessed as the Captain of the Elite Guard threw a short stick into the air, then in a split second it extended into a highly advanced Cybertronian Spear!

Scattershot caught the spear and twirled very fast like, it hit the ground a few time, creating small sparks, the Autobot then charged with Grimlock into battle.

The Capetian of the Royal Guard watched as they headed into battle, and saw Twilight and her friends cowering in fear as the battle commenced, then here remembered why he became a Royal guard, and how here rose the become their leader.

To protect and serve.

The white stallion picked up a spear from a fallen Autobot.

"For my wife!" he said to himself

And charged with them.

_____________________________________________________________________________

5 minuets ago.

Celestia looked at this very old Autobot called Alpha Trion, form the looks of it he was older then her, way older.

Her was purple and bearded, her had his arms behind his back Celestia then noticed he had a Quill at his side, this surprised her, the entire civilization was highly advanced, yet he still used a Quill, she expected these Cybertronians to use a more highly advanced from of writing then this.

But for some strange reason, she felt a power emanating from the Quill, like it had the power to bend time and space.

"Greetings" the old bot said "I am Alpha Trion, the master Archivist of the Iacon Hall of Records"

The two princess then addressed themselves to the Prime.

"Its an honor to meet you, I am princess Celestia"

"And I am princess Luna Celestia's little sister"

"Its is very nice to meet you Princess Celestia and Luna, Scattershot has informed me of you condition and your predicament" Alpha Trion said

The next thing Celestia wanted to ask the old bot was uncertain, but she came up with a response.

"So Alpha Trion we have come to this planet on a accidental event, me and my sister merely wish to find my Subject and be on our way home"

"I understand, I shall send a search party to find them, Scattershot take as many as you need and use the groundbridge to get to where you need to go"

"Yes sir Alpha Trion" Scattershot said

The Autobots went outside and began to round up volunteers.

Then Celestia and Luna where alone with Alpha Trion and Alchemist Prime.

The bearded bot gave a warm smile.

"While we wait for any news, shall me and my brother give you both a tour of our ancient library?"

Celestia also gave a smile.

"We would love to"

And the four founders of Two powerful civilizations began their walk down the hall.

__________________________________________________________________________________

The battle was going both ways while Scattershots Spear would electrify and stunt one Predacon another would attack and
give his fallen comrade time to recover.

Grimlock was having a problem too, he could seem to get close to a dragon without them shifting to beast mode and getting the advantage on him.

"They got us outnumbered!" Shining said

The Terracons had them now, them all lined up and fired their blasters at once, Grimlock flinched, Scattershot defected their shots, but Armor to a hit to the side and was flung to the wall.

"Shining Armor!" Twilight ran to her fallen brother, the wound wasn't deep, but it didn't look good.

"Aim for the four legged one!" Hun-Gurr said

The Terracons raised their weapons and aimed.

But before they could fire each one has hit in the chest from shots fired above them.

Twinsrike held his head as he got up.

"Who did that!?"

Grimlock turned around.

And the mouth inside his faceplate grinned.

The Dinobots stood on the stadium with a groundbridge portal behind them.

"Ready for your orders Grimlock!" Slug said

The four Dinobots jumped down to complete the team, now they outnumbered the Terracons.

"These guys are finished!" Swoop said

"Grimlock" Shockwave began "Remember when I said my Terracons a have a special ability for destruction?"

Grimlock didn't like the sound of this.

"Well allow me to show you"

The Terracons got up with suspicious grins on their faces.

"Predacon Terracons, combined and form, Abominus!"

The Terracons leap in the air and transformed.

Blight and Rippersnapper transformed into legs and hit the ground, Hun-Gurr's heads face downward and connected to each of them, a Windrazor flew into his right side and became an arm while Twinstrike became the left just as Hun-Gurrs head was replaced by a different one.

When all was said and done their stood the very first Predacon combinder.

"Can you and your Dinobots match the power of Abominus Grimlock?" Shockwave asked

The Dinobots, even Grimlock was unsure if they could beat this enemy.

"We need more power if where gonna take this guy down" Sludge said

"Much more" Snarl said

"But we can't contact their others without distracting him first" Swoop said

"So what do we do?" Slug asked

Grimlock thought for a moment, then a thought crawled into his mind, a thought that hadn't been thought in a long time, a very ling time.

It was a weapon of last resort, used it was never used before, and for good reasons.

"Tiers only one thing we can do" Grimlock said

Slug knew what he was talking about.

"You don't mean?"

"I do"

"You know we may not come back from this" Sludge said

"I know, but we have no choice" Grimlock said

The Dinobots lined up, and at their enemy with hopeful looks.

Then Grimlock gave the orders.



"DINOBOTS, MERGE AND BECOME, EXTINCTION!!!!"

Author's Note:

OH HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!