• Published 25th Feb 2013
  • 394 Views, 13 Comments

The Return Of Night - EndlessKnight980



It been a 1000 year since Endless Night was turn to stone. Now a curse Pony trying to remove her curse has become Endless saving grace. This follow the story. The Tail Of Endless Night.

  • ...
10
 13
 394

Chapter 29: The Battle of Father and Son

Endless and Shadow ran to Ponyville. The town was empty. No pony’s were there. Shadow look over to Endless.

“This is bad.” Shadow said.

“Come on. We need to get to Canterlot. The Princess is in danger.” he said and started to run.

“How are we going to get there? It at lest a day travel. Eight hour by train.” Shadow ask. He look around and saw Twilight library. In the upper window he saw a silhouette.

“Quickly follow me.” he said. He slam into the door. Knocking it down.

“SPIKE!” he yell. The little blue and green dragon came running down the stairs.

“Endless is that really you?” he ask.

“Yes. But I don’t have time to explain. I need you to send me to the Princess now.” he yell. Spike look confuse.

“What?” he ask.

“You send letter to Celestia right. Use the same fire spell you use on the letter on me now!” he order the little dragon.

“I don’t know if I can. A letter one thing. But a whole pony. I don’t think I can.” he said. Endless frond. He didn’t have time for this.

“Spike. If you don’t breath fire on me right now. Then every pony you know will die. So do it now!” he yell. Spike jump and was scare. He hid behind on of the chairs. Endless face hoof. He didn’t have time for this.

“Endless stop.” he turn to see shadow foot. He look very cross with him.

“Scarring spike not going to help. Now take a deep breath and try again.” He did as shadow told him.

“Spike. The Princess is in danger. We need to get to canterlot to protect her. So please. Try your hardest to send me there.” he told him slowly.

“Alright. I’ll try.” he said. Spike jump on top of the chair he was hiding behind. He pull his head back. Taking a deep breath and blow green fire on him.



---------------------(Celestia throne room)---------------------------

Celestia sat in her throne waiting. The Ponyville Six standing at her side. The castle was under attack. She knew it was only a matter of time before the breach the main hall. She had order her guard and Discord into the city. To protect the pony’s of Canterlot. This left the castle unguarded. Twilight and her friends had the Element of harmony and the power of friendship. But she knew that wouldn’t be enough. The doors to the main hall flew open.

“I’m sorry to barge in here unannounced. But I believe we have something to take care of.” White Night said. He was different. His black mane was now a red flame. His eyes had a blue flame around them. His cutie mark had a dark crown on it.

“So it happen. The chaos energy has taking you fully.” she said walking down from her throne.

“My, my Princess. You do surprise me.” he laugh madly. “How you seem to know everything.”

“I never said I know everything White Night. I just knew what I need to.” she said. Readying herself for the on coming battle. The Ponyville six at her side. He Laugh madly.

“What this. Your own little army.” he laugh. “Well I brought my own army.”

Loud cheers fill the hall as Pony’s walk in. All cheering his Name. They eyes all had blue flames around them. He Laugh madly again.

“I think mine bigger.” he laugh.

“It not the size that matter. It the heart you have behind it.” she said. The Ponyville Six holding there heads high.

“Heart you say. Let just see how much heart you have. When I rip it from you cold lifeless body.” he yell. Pony’s charge from behind him.

“Remember every pony. They not themselfs. Don’t kill them.” she told them. They nodded as the battle started.

--------------------------(ten minute later)------------------------

The ponyville six lay on the ground. They had each try they hardest. But the number overwhelm them. Twilight try to stand but fell to the ground in pain. White Night walk pass them. Looking down at each one as he pass them. He laugh madly.

“You know what Princess. I do have to get you a hoof here. These girls lasted a lot longer then I could have guess.” he laugh again walking up to Celestia. She was laying have way on her throne.

“What was it you said? Ah. That right. It not the size that matter. But how much heart you have behind it.” he laugh and grab her by her mane. She couldn’t move.

“Well Princess. I would love to drag this on. But I think it time to see this heart you spoke of.” He said rasing his hove. Celestia close her eyes. She didn’t want to see her kingdom fall.

“Goodbye Princess Celestia. I’ll tell them you die a hor....” he let go of her mane. Celestia open her eyes. A Black Alicorn was standing over her.

“That from mom.” he look over to Celestia. It was Endless Night.

“Are you alright Princess?” he ask.

“By the stars. Endless were did you come from?” she ask confuse.

“Are you alright Princess?” he ask again.

“I’ll be fine.” she said.

“Good. Then gather my friends and get far away from here.” he told her. She look at him. He seem to have a green glow around him.

“That was sneaky son.” She look over to White Night. His nose was bleeding.

“Celestia. Get them out of here.” he order her. She stood up and walk over to Twilight. Then floated the rest of the ponyville six to her.

“What are you going to do?” she ask.

“Yes. I to would like to know son.” White ask. He shot Celestia a look. She knew what he was planing without a word needed. He was going to stop his father. No matter the cost. She teleported herself and the ponyville six away.

“You do know son. It only a matter of time before I find her again.” He said wiping the blood from his nose. He remain silence.

“I don’t want to fight you son.” he said turning to the door. “Don’t kill him. Just ruff him up a bit.” he order his brainwash followers. They ran at Him. He continue to walk. A pony flew pass him. He didn’t think anything of it. Then another and another. The sound of his follow screaming stop. He turn to see the floor of the hall cover in pony’s.

“Well know. I didn’t think you that strong.” he said laughing madly again. Endless flew at his father. Tackling him outside. They roll down the steps landing hard on the ground. White Night Quickly getting back to his feet.

“Well son. Finally taking a swing at your old colt.” he laugh. Endless stood up. He look at his right wing. It was broken. He would have to fight him using magic. His father was fully turn now. There was no hope for him now. The spell he had made would be useless.


“Well son. I think I’ll start the show.” he said. Water flew through the air. It was moving fast. He quickly dove and dodge it. He look back at the stair. There was a large hole behind were he had been. His father would have kill him if that hit. But then he wasn’t really his father anymore. The chaos energy had taken him completely.

“I’m sorry son. I met to hit you with that.” he said as he sent another blast of water at him. He jump out of the way and sent a ball of fire at his father. His father block it with a large stone from the ground. He then sent that stone at him. he jump over it and felt his tail brush the top. He quickly sent ice shards at his father as he landed. White sent four fireball. Melting the ice. The water slash on his face. He laugh madly again. Endless hated that laugh.

“Well now. That was a good warm up. But play time over.” he said readying himself. Endless prepare himself. Knowing that he couldn’t afford to fail.

Author's Note:

AWR: Miss Sparkles AKA School teacher. Ok everyone. i know i just did a post. but i doing them early. i finish the rest of the story and i would like to finish it so i can finish working on my other fic. "What you finish it?" yes. but think about this gem stone. i can get you back into a fic. with pinky pie. :P "YA Alright. wow who." well she happy now. anyway. here this chapter question. What is endless night cutie mark? "hint. check cover art" Hey no hints Gem stone. get back here. "you'll never catch me now." Were you get a jet pack? "i'll never tell."