• Published 25th Feb 2013
  • 394 Views, 13 Comments

The Return Of Night - EndlessKnight980



It been a 1000 year since Endless Night was turn to stone. Now a curse Pony trying to remove her curse has become Endless saving grace. This follow the story. The Tail Of Endless Night.

  • ...
10
 13
 394

Chapter 23: Room Mates

Endless crawl backward. Discord floating in front of him. He was scare. He never thought he see him again. He knew he was to weak to fight him. As it was he had help last time.

“Endless Wait. He change.” twilight said. he stop.

“WHAT!?!” he said hiding behind her. He didn’t believe it.

“He the embodiment of chaos. He Evil.” he said hiding behind her like Flutter Shy. Witch to his surprise. She wasn’t.

“O no he really change.” Flutter Shy said hugging Discord. his mind race. It felt like a balloon the was about to pop. Then it did. He fainted. He fell backward. Discord snap his claw and a pillow appear under him.

Endless awake in Flutter Shy house. he rub his head. His brain felt like mush. “ ooo. My head.”

“Here try this.” he grab a cup of tea. He took a sip. “What happen?”

“You freak out and fainted.” He took another sip.

“What did I freak out about?” he ask taking another sip.

“Me” he spit it out. Discord was sitting in a chair next to him.

“Ahhhh. Get away Get away.” He scream. Discord laugh as he ran around like a scared Flutter shy.

“Discord. Behave.” Flutter Shy Enter the house.

“O alright. But can you get him down.” He pointed at Endless. He was hiding on top of bookshelf. He look like a scared cat. The bookshelf sway forward. All the books falling to the floor. he roll across the floor like a wheel. He stop in front of discord. He quickly move behind Flutter Shy. Discord laugh again.

“You would thing the pony. Who defeated me once. Would be braver.” Flutter Shy look at Endless. She was bewilder.

“I had help.” he said from behind her.

She pick him up and sat him in a chair. She then pull a chair out for Discord. He floated onto it. Floating inches above the chair. Endless set there. Ready to run.

“There. Now you two need to talk.” She said pouring two cut of tea. he look at her. She was calm. CALM. She was never calm. He look over to Discord. He was in a robe and smoking a pipe. Bubble floating out his ears.

“Ok. What did you do with the real Flutter Shy?” he ask.

“Nothing. She the one who change me.” he laugh. He look to her.

“O it true. Princess Celestia believe he could be change. She had him stay with me and I change his out look on the world.” she told him.

“That right. Flutter Sky Reform me. She show me the power of Friendship.” he said holding a roll of paper up with the word Flutter Shy Reform. Endless sit there. Then his mind rush back to the cart.

“It was you!” Discord smile.

“What was me?”

“You the one who charm that Cart.” Discord laugh.

“Yes. It was me. I saw you and figure I have a little fun.”

“You could of hurt some pony.” he yell.

“Don’t worry. No one was in real danger. I would have step in. But it was so funny.” Endless growl at him like a dog.

“Discord! What have I told you.” Flutter Shy scolded him.

“It can’t be help. He was an easy target.” he put a halo above his head. Endless really wanting to smack him.

“I think I’m going to go.” he said standing up.

“No Don’t. Twilight want you two to become friends.” he Froze. There was that word. Friend.

“Friends?” Flutter Shy nodded her head yes.

“Friends?” he said again.

“Yes Friends.” She said.

“How can I be friends with the one how scar me for live.” he said showing her his flank. She cover her mouth and look to Discord. he Spit out tea he was drinking.

“O that wasn’t me. Well it was a part of me. But I didn’t do it. Well I guess I did. But I’m a different person now.” Endless eyebrow was twitching. He was getting mad.

“But what do you say. What to help me bury the hatchet.” he said holding a shovel out. A hatchet on the floor.

“I’ll be going now.” he open the door. It was dark outside. A Crack of lightning and thunder fill the air. It was raining hard. He let out a loud sigh.

“Fine. Flutter shy. Can I spend the night here?” he ask. She smile.

“Your going to have to share the room with Discord.” he look back outside. It had started to hail out. He Sigh again.

“You win this time.” he close the door.

“O good it a sleep over. I’ll get the popcorn.” Discord said was wearing pajama. A microwave floated above his claw. He took a seat in his chair. There was a loud sound. It sounded like farting. Discord laugh pulling a whoopee cushion from under him. He look out the window. The storm was getting worst.

“Ok. Discord let set some ground rules.” He said.

“Alright.” Discord lay on the floor. He face hove.

“First. Stop with the jokes. Next leave me alone. I don’t like you. You don’t like me.” he said.

“Well of course I like you. Your one of my favorite pony’s.” Endless eyebrow started to twitch again.

“Alright, Alright. Let shack on it.” he said putting a claw out. Endless put a hove up. He shack his claw. He pull his hove back. Discord claw still holding on his hove. he laughing with one arm. Endless push it off. It acted like a snake and crawl back to him.

A hour later Flutter Shy gave him a blanket and pillow. He lay it out onto the floor. Discord floated in the air. After Flutter Shy went up stair to bed. Discord snap his claw and made a bunk beds.

“Come on buddy. You can have the top bunk.” Endless roll over and wrap his cover over himself.

“Come on. I’m trying to be better. And I know how cold that floor get.” he Sigh. He was right. The floor was cold.

“Fine. But you get the top bunk.” Discord snap his claw. The bed flip. He lay down.

“Hey. Endless. I want you to know. I’m sorry.” Discord said. Endless was shore he was lying.

“Whatever.” He said rolling over.

“I really mean it.” he said hanging upside down. he look up at him. Then realize he was upside down. The room was spinning. He Sigh.

“Ok. First put us down. Next. I get it. your trying to win me over. but. What I can’t get. Is why.” The bed hit the floor with a thud. The room stop spinning. Discord floated down and sat down in a floating chair. He flip right side up.

“You really what to know.” he said. Endless nodded yes.

“Celestia think I can help you.” He look around and put his claw by his mouth. “With you problem.”

he look at him in disbelieve. “What? How?”

“My magic is chaos. And since we share that. Even if it only for one day. She think I could help you and your father. But I don’t think it will work.” he said flipping his chair upside down again.

he sat there thinking about what Discord had told him. He sat there and look at him. Had he really change. Come to think about it. he was different from his old form Darth. Darth was dark and evil. he was chaos. He just wanted to have fun. But his fun was dangerous. Then again. He could use the help.

“Ok. I’ll give you a chance. But at the first sign of your old ways. I’m done.” He said sitting up. Discord floated down. He put his hove out.

“So we’re try tomorrow?” He waited for Discord. He had his claw by his chin. Thinking about it.

“Alright. We’ll try.” he said reaching through his head. His claw coming out a lamp. Taking a hold of Endless hove.

Flutter Shy smile from the stairs. She walk to her room and open the window.

“Ok. Girls.” The storm outside stop. Twilight, Pinky Pie, and Rainbow Dash Walk out of the woods. They smile and headed out.

Author's Note:

AWR: hit him with lightning. i'm trying to shot these chapter out fast. mainly because i'm starting a new job soon. "were?" i rather not say. "then why do you have a Black hat with that tap on it?" because the place i'm working said i can't post blogs or public messages about it. but i can tell you it in the food industries. "ok then. here the question for this chapter. What is My Cutie mark? and in case your dens in the head. i'm Gem Stone."