• Published 25th Feb 2013
  • 394 Views, 13 Comments

The Return Of Night - EndlessKnight980



It been a 1000 year since Endless Night was turn to stone. Now a curse Pony trying to remove her curse has become Endless saving grace. This follow the story. The Tail Of Endless Night.

  • ...
10
 13
 394

Chapter 18:An Unfair Deal

Elma awake. She was in a cage. There were bits and pieces of wood on the floor.

“Hey. I’m awake.” White Night walk into the room.

“Good. Now that you little problem is solve for another month. We can get down to business.” he said letting her out.

“Right. Your plan to destroy everyone who never help you.” she said.

“No. That will take years before I will be ready.” he said.

“Then what?” she ask.

“Today I need you to get some hair dyes.” he pass her a list with color wrote on it.

“What for?” she ask.

“For starter. We can’t destroy the world if every pony run in terror of me.” he laugh

“You know I hate you. right?” she said.

“Yes my dear. But you made the deal. Remember? If you remove my curse I will do your bidding.” he said.

“Still waiting on that curse removal.” she said.

“As I told you. The treatment take over two years to completely work.” she sigh.

“Do you need anything else While I’m out?” she ask.

“Yes. Bring me a news papers from the last few weeks. I would like to see if they mention me.” he said sitting down at the table and opening a book.

“That mean a trip to my house in ponyville.” she said.

“That fine. Just make shore no one follow you back. And don’t tell anyone where I am.” he wave her away.

she left the room and grab her bag of the table. She climb the stairs and open the hatch. The sun blinded her. She been living underground to long. They hade been living in an old Tower basement. The tower was gone. But the basement was still live able. She look down on ponyville.

“damn. I wish I hade never made that deal now. The unbreakable promise curse and mine own curse now. My Luck.” She said as she started to make her way to ponyville. As she walk she thought about how she gotten into this mess. She smile as she thought about the wedding. Then she thought about the night everything went wrong. She the plan to release Night went right. But it was the wrong Night. It Wasn’t Endless Night. It was his father White Night. In a way she was right. But now she stuck with the unbreakable promise curse. But at lest White Night is Curse to.

The Promise curse only work with two pony’s. one pony ask for something from another pony. Then the other pony ask for something in return for doing whatever need to be done. If ether pony fail to deliver on there part. Then the two pony’s die.

she walk into ponyville. There was only one pony she was try to avoid. Pinky pie. She could show up anywhere. At anytime. she walk down the street and headed for the beauty salon. She was about to open the door. When she stop. One of the pony’s from Night rebirth was in the salon. It was a white unicorn. She was paying and about to leave. she look around for someplace to hide. She saw a picnic table with a blue table cloth on it. She quickly dove under it.

She watch as she left and head down the street. she climb out. That was to close she thought. She then had an idea. She wrap herself in the blue table cloth. It look like a hooded robe. She walk into the salon.

“Hello. How may I help you today?” said a light blue earth pony from behind a counter.

“I need some hair dyes.” she said.

“Ok. What color’s would you like?”

“I need some red, blue, pink, and purple. About four bottle of each.” she read of the list.

“Ok that will be 12 bits. she pull out the paper Luna had given her to pay for things.

“Alright miss. Everything seem in order.” he said placing a bag with the dyes on the counter. she grab it and headed for the door. But before opening it. She peer out the window and look around. Then left.

she was a little on edge. She knew that the Princess would have pony out looking for her and White Night. Worst yet. There was some pony’s in ponyville that knew her. she walk to her house. She look around as she pull her key’s out.

“Look out!” Elma turn and was slam into by a black Alicorn on roller skate. Her bag opening and everything fell out.

“I’m really sorry. Are you ok.” He said putting a skate cover hove out to help her up.

“I’m fine. No harm done.” she said standing up and started to gather her stuff.

“I’m really sorry. Here let me help you with that.” he said.

“No! No. You’ve done enough. Just go.” she said quickly wrapping around the stuff on the ground.

“Are you shore?” he ask.

“yes. I got this. Just go.” she said looking away.

“ok. And I’m sorry again.” he said skating off to three little filly’s.

Elma open her door and look at the stake of news papers. She sigh and gather them up. She place them in a large box.

“Ok. Now. How am I getting them there?” she look around the house and found an old wagon. It was small, but long and would work. Elma decided to gather some of her thing’s as well. She throw some of her thing on the papers. Then fill another box. Elma open her dresser and stop. A tear roll down her face. She floated a heart shape locket from the dresser. It was carve from an elm tree. Morning Ray had given it to her on there third date. She put it on and finish packing.

she open the front door and push the small cart out. She then fill it. It took longer then she like. It was getting dark. she wish she could stay and sleep in her own bed. But she needed to get back to White Night. she strap the cart on and head out.


“Elma Corn. Is that you?” she froze. It was Red Cider. He was behind her. She quickly cough and deepen her voice.

“I’m sorry. But you must have me mistake with some other pony. My name is Drippy Well.” he was quiet for a few moments.

“O. I’m sorry. I thought you were my friend Elma.” he said.

“It ok. But I need to get going.” she said.

“Alright. You have a safe trip.” she quickly walk away. Once she was out of ponyville she started to run. It took her long to get back. She wish she hadn’t pack so much. she lit her horn. It was to dark to see. The trap door was close. She know that. She walk around and finally found it. she open it and lower things from the cart down. She then took the cart and hide it under a large pile of branches.


“ Ah. Good your back.” White Night said as she sat the bottles of dyes on the table.

“And the papers?” she pull her stuff off them and pass him the box.

“Ah good.” he said picking one up.

“If you don’t need anything else. I’ll be in my room.” she said. taking her things.

“nothing come to mind.” she move her stuff into a small cell. It had bunk beds on the wall. A small dresser. A sink and toilet to. It was horrible. But better then the holding cage. And she only needed to sleep in there three day before and after the full moon. she unpack her things and then lay down on the lower bunk. She was about to fall to sleep when White Night shouted.

“Great Scot! Elma get in here.” She roll out of bed.

“What is it. I was almost asleep.” she said.

“You Didn’t tell me my son was still around.” he said looking at a paper.

“What? Your son?” she was confuse

“Right here.” He pointed to the paper. She look at the paper on the cover was a picture of a black Alicorn.

“Wait. I know him.” she said.

“What?” he ask in shock.

“He that pony on the roller skate. The one who ran me over today.” she said rubbing her flank.

“Then he in ponyville?” he ask.

“yes.” White stood up and walk over to the door to his room. He had taken the guards quarter as his own.

“Elma.”

“yes.”

“I have a Job for you.” he said.

Author's Note:

AWR: a Vase of flowers. bonus: Doctor Who. "guess what guys. i'm going to run the Author notes show now. seeing how he still in space." Crash. "What was that?" I am going to kill you. "Ken ha ha ha. i thought you were gone." I can see that. why is my bed and stuff in the garbage? "no reason." Now turn me back to a boy and let me back on my computer. "fine. ZAP. there your a boy again. *Winking at the fans." finally. now i can get back to work. hey. what going on here. "Let see how long it take him. but here the question. What gift Did Endless Give to Red Will and Berry for there wedding?" GEM STONE THAT NOT WHAT I MEAN. NOW TURN ME BACK TO THE RIGHT AGE. "Guess i better. then again. *evil smile."