• Published 25th Feb 2013
  • 394 Views, 13 Comments

The Return Of Night - EndlessKnight980



It been a 1000 year since Endless Night was turn to stone. Now a curse Pony trying to remove her curse has become Endless saving grace. This follow the story. The Tail Of Endless Night.

  • ...
10
 13
 394

Chapter 26: Luna Big news

Twilight ran up to Endless. She had a pieces of paper in her mouth. She try to say some thing but had forgot to take the paper out of her mouth.

“Twilight. Here. Let me take that.” He floated the paper out of her mouth.

“I have a Letter for you from the Princess.” she said out of breath. He hadn’t hear from Celestia or Luna in 3 months. Ever since his birthday. He wonder if they had found his father.

“What the letter say?” he ask. Twilight rase her eyebrow and gave him a look.

“You know you holding it right?” he look at the paper he had taken from her. He face hove. Then unroll the letter.

Dear Endless Night.

I request your Present at the castle in canterlot. It is of the up most important that you return on the first train out. You may need assisted with the train. So I have ask Princess Twilight Sparkle to help you. If you would like to bring friends with you. arrangement have been made. It is of the up most imploration that bring your rode and coat. But please hurry. The faint of equestria hangs in the balances.

Your truly: Princess Celestia.

He look up at Twilight. She look cocked her head to the side. He pass her the letter. He sat down. The faint of Equestria hangs in the balances. Was he ready to face his father? Would his plan work? His mind race with these question and more.

“Alright. I’ll gather our friends around. Why don’t you see if you can find Discord. I believe he was hanging around Flutter Shy house.” Twilight told him. He snap out of his train of thought.

“Discord?” he ask confuse.

“The Princess is having him help you. Right?” she ask.

“That right. Ok I’ll see if I can find him.” he said.

“We’ll all meet at the train station in 2 hours. The next train to Canterlot leave in 3.” she told him as he flew of to Flutter Shy. He looking for Discord as he flew. He saw apple flying around sweet apple acer. He smile. It was Discord handing work. He flew down to find Apple Jack running around. Trying to get the apple down. She throw a basket over top of some. She soon flew up into the air.

“DISCORD! I NEED YOU NOW!” Endless yell. Using the royal Canterlot voice. The apple rain down onto the ground. Apple jack yell as she fell. Then stop mid air. Discord appear holding her.

“What do you need my good friend?” he ask setting Apple Jack down.

“I got a letter form the princess. She need us in Canterlot. You two Apple Jack.” He told them.

“Well let me check my calendar. I was going to cause some chaos over at sugar cube corner. But I move that to next week.” He said pulling a calendar out of thin air.

“Ok Twilight gathering the others at the train station. The next train to Canterlot leave in less then 2 hours. So gather your things. Then meet there.” he told them.

He headed over to the barn. He gather his bags and robe. He look around for his coat. He found it hanging on the wall. He grab it. Stuffing it in his bag. Something small fell out. he look at it. It was acorn. He floated it into the air. Walking outside with it. He move a little dirt and put the acorn in the hole. After covering it he headed back into the barn to gather his things.

--------(train station)---------

Endless waited outside the train station. Discord was sitting in the air above. Big hat, funny shirt, big sunglasses and suitcase. he was scare. He had see the train many times. But it was one thing he never wanted to get near. Let alone ride. His stomach was in knots.

“There you are. I see you found Discord.” He turn and saw Twilight and the other. Rarity had a wagon full of suitcases.

“I’ll get the ticket. Then we can get going.”she told them.

“Endless dear. Would you be a doll and get my bags?” Rarity ask as the train whistle went off. Endless froze. He could feel the fear welling up inside. He only felt this feeling once before. When he had magic discharge.

“Out of my way.” discord said grabbing Endless. He pop a cannon out of thin air. Throw him into it.

“Fire in the hole!” he yell pulling a string. Endless shot into the air. A large ball of red energy discharge around him. he flew back down and look at discord.

“Chaos discharge.” He said as he landed. He fell to his knees.

“What?” he ask looking up at discord.

“You Just had Chaos Discharge. The Train whistle set you off.” he said his arm cross. He pointed back with on claw.


“It was magic Discharge.” he said look at discord.

“HELLO. Spirit of chaos here. I think I know the different.” he said putting a dunce cap on him. He throw it off as Twilight return with the ticket. She seem to have no clue what had happen. The other seem the same way. Other then Endless being fire out of a cannon. They seem to think that he was yelling a Discord.

“Ok. Every pony.” Discord cross his arms.

“Sorry. Let get on the train.” Twilight told them. Endless Froze at the top of the stair.

“Come on. You’re a powerful Alicorn mage. Are you going to let a Train scare you?” Discord said making light shape of him and train boxing. He was right. What was he scare of. A big metal thing that pull car of pony’s places. he gulp. He follow Discord. Who seem to be having a good time. His heart was beating hard. He work it step by step. He felt sick the closer he got.

“Come on you two hurry up.” spike yell from the train. Endless look up. He was only half way there.

“Ok I’ve had enough of this.” Discord pick him up and throw like a bowling ball. He roll into pins set up in the train.

“Strike” Discord yell. he look up at Discord.

“I really hate you some times.” discord smile down at him putting a claw down to help him up.

----------------------(8 hour later)--------------

As they travel to Canterlot. Twilight had gotten the engineer to show and tell him about the train. It made scent one he learn how it work. After 8 hour on the train they reach canterlot.

“Ok. We need to get to the castle.” Endless said running of the train.

“I’ll go head and check to make shore everything ok. Discord your with me.” He order And ran to the castle. Discord floating behind. The guard stood to attention as they pass. He thought this a little odd. But he didn’t have time to thing about it. Celestia needed him. But in his mind. Luna needed him.

They enter the main chamber. Celestia and Luna were sitting on the they thorns.

“Endless Night. Reporting for Duty.” He was breathing hard. Discord handed him a cup of water. Endless push it away. Celestia and Luna look at each other.

“Your not Endless night.” Luna said. he step back confuse.

“Princesses this is Endless Night. I fix it.” Discord said pointing at him.

“Fix what?”he ask confuse.

“Your Cutie Mark.”he said. he look at his flank. The scar were gone. His cutie mark was there. He look to Discord.

“You didn’t look there?” he ask. he though about it. He really never look at it. It was a bitter reminder of his past.

“But why didn’t anyone else tell me?” he ask.

“I told them not to.” he smile.

“You Fix my cutie mark.” he said in disbelief. Discord put his claw behind his head. Out of nowhere Endless tackle Discord. Hugging him until he pop like a balloon. Confetti everywhere. Discord tap his shoulder as he look around confuse.

“We’ll it good to see old foe becoming friends.” Celestia said with a smile. He smile and look to Luna. She walk down.

“So. what News about my Father have we found?” he ask.

“Nothing.” she said. Twilight and the other enter.

“Then what did you need to tell me?” he ask. Luna look very happy.

“Endless. I’m pregnant.” he took a step back. He swag right then left. He step back again.

“I’m going to be a father.” He fell backward. Discord put a pillow under him as he fainted.

“Well. He took that news better then I thought.” Celestia said.

Author's Note:

AWR: Because he kiss her. Well Gem stone i final finish fixing my fic. "ok then you'll post a new one?" no i still need to update and get this story done. "how long will that take?" i don't know. i start my new job and i'll try to post on Fridays. "Today Friday." yep witch mean i get to post both The return of Night and Mystery in Equestria. "Mystery in Equestria what that?" just another one of my fic. "am i in it?" no. a unicorn name Kindle wood and his side kick Fireball work to solve Mystery. "really. that sound fun. tell me more." no. we need to do this chapter question. "right here we go. What did Doctor hooves trip over in the remands of Endless family home?" right so i'll be posting soon. so this one a quick answer.