• Published 25th Feb 2013
  • 394 Views, 13 Comments

The Return Of Night - EndlessKnight980



It been a 1000 year since Endless Night was turn to stone. Now a curse Pony trying to remove her curse has become Endless saving grace. This follow the story. The Tail Of Endless Night.

  • ...
10
 13
 394

Chapter 13:Rainy night blues

It was late and it was raining hard. Twilight had offer to put the girls up for the night. Endless sat in the dark. He didn’t want to sleep. He wanted to read the news paper and everything they had said about him. he lit a candle and got himself settle into the chair. He grab the paper and started to read.

There a new Alicorn in Canterlot. And we’re not talking about a baby here. But a full grown Alicorn. Endless Night is the new Colt on the block. This hansom new colt is said to be a great mage. But girl’s. He may look young. But he really over a 1000 years old. But if you don’t mine age Lady. As far as we know he single.” he Giggle a little at this.

Endless Night was exile for the last 1000 years. Like Princess Luna was when she was Nightmare Moon. After talking to Princess Celestia. We found out that he was one of the many pony’s to end the dragon war. And that he try to scarify himself to help end the war. He was hurt bad and need time to heal.

he smile. It was probably better that no one knew about his battle with Darth.

After doing our own research. We found out that he was not only responsible for ending the dragon war. He made many of the spells that Unicorn’s use today. From the simple light spell to leviathan. He has made over 20 different spells. Endless Night is far from your normal colt. Not only is he good to look at. But it rumor that he has a vast furane. But this is only rumor and could not be conformed.

he frond. That was not the truth. He had only the money Celestia had gave him. Not only that. But Master Zend was the one who made a lot of those spells. he smile. He just made it easier to use.

We try to get an interview with Endless Night. But he was unavailable. That fine for any normal reporter. But not this one. I went to the canterlot Library and found a book’s about Endless Night. After doing some research. I found that Endless Night was the son of the Master Battle Mage White Night and Princess of the Pegasus Endless Love. I was shock to find out that Endless Night was royalty.” Endless sat up and look closely at the words he just read.

“Royalty?” he whisper. His mind race a her try to wrap his head around the idea of being royalty.

When I found out he was Royalty . I had to find out how. It was back before the Dragon War. During the Unicorn and Pegasus war. White Night had train under the great Master Zend. He was a Unicorn of great skill. It was well know that if he was on the battle field. The Enemy had to chances to win. White Night won many battle for the Unicorns. Little is know how White Night and Endless Love found each other. But from my research. Endless Love was a very mean and evil Pony. She was know a the terror of the sky. From what history can tell use. There was a large battle that lasted for 7 whole days. It was know as the longest battle in history. Record’s show that both White Night and Endless Love were at this battle. By the end of the battle only White night was on the Report of returning Mage’s. After more research. I found that The Terror of the sky had fake her own death. Soon after that battle. White Night left the Unicorn army.” he lead back. This was a lot to take in. he crack the paper up and continue to read.

A Few Years after that. The unknown Prince of the sky kingdom was born. Little is know about Endless Night first six years. The only think we know is that he grow up on a little farm. After ten years of battling. The Unicorn and Pegasus war ended. But weaken from the battle’s. There was little they could do when the Dragon attack. Old record’s show that the Royal coucal building was attack. A few day after the attack. White Night show up and battle over 100 full grown dragons. He put down 83 dragon’s before he was over power by the dragon overlord.

his jaw was open. He remember his father coming in the house hurt. He never question what happen. He try to image his father taking down 83 dragon’s. he Turn the page and continue to read.

Not much is know after this. Record’s show Endless Night enrolling in a canterlot school shortly after that. The same school that Princess Celestia and Luna were enrolled in. Fate seem to have throw Endless Night the two pony’s who could help him become the mage he is today. After the Dragon attack canterlot. Princess Celestia had Endless Night enrolled in the Royal Academy of Magic. He impress Grand Master Zend at his entente exam. By casing a lightning spell that blow through four city block.” he smile. It was six block. He remember after that Master Zend had him learn a basic repair spell. Then he had to go around to the building he damage and fix them.

Not much is know about Endless Night Life in the royal city. But a few years later. There was report of a Dragon held town that was taken back by a black Alicorn. It believe that was Endless Night. By this time in the Dragon war. Canterlot is a prime target and deep in dragon territory. Celestia however had started to use the shield spell to protect the city. Endless Night Return and help protect the city. It was soon after his return that Princess Celestia order him to attack a main dragon hold.

he try not to laugh. It was hard. But manage to stay quiet. It was funny. Who ever this writer was. She was getting things right. But still wrong. He may have to look her up the next time he in canterlot. Give her the real story. He crack the paper up again and continue.

Endless Night left Canterlot and headed out. A few days later he started the campaign on the dragon Hold. It was burrow in a large mountain. The record’s of the mountain location were lost or missing for some reason. But I press on and found something more interesting. There were prison’s being held there. The battle that brock out there was epic. There were to many reports about the battle. I manage to string together a ruff image of this battle. (As seen in the image above.)” Endless look at the drawing. It show him shooting lightning at a large black dragon. That pretty close. They didn’t know how weak I was at the time. he turn the page and continue reading.

The biggest shocker in my research was the return of White Night. After the battle. A new treat enter the battle. An unknown treat. As much as I would love to tell you what the treat was. I can’t. The record were gone. All I could fine out was that White Night and Endless Love were being held at the Dragon Hold. Endless Night save them. With the help of White Night and another mage. They cast the Triple Teleport and teleported back to Canterlot and prepare for a battle with the new treat. White Night and his son were hurt in the battle. But they vanquish the new evil. Although it is this reporter believe that Endless Night took his injury trying to save someone dear to him. But this reporter only has to say one thing to Endless Night. Thank You for all you did for us.” he read the name of the reporter. A few tears hit the paper. he wipe the tears away from is eyes.

“You welcome. Miss Stone. It only took a 1000 years.”

Author's Note:

AWR: A tent/ commander tent. "This chapter was boring." They all can't be winner. and beside i work you family into it. "it was still boring.let do something." ok fine what are you thinking."Whisper in ear" The question of the Chapter is. "After falling out his window What did Endless fall into twice?" you know i hate you. but that a great idea. "i know. once i turn you into a Pony. we can start." o that fine just let me. WHAT? "zing zoom bang" I'm going to kill you. "Why. i though this was every Brony dream." yes it is. "i don't see the problem." the problem is you turn me fully PINK! "what wrong with that. only real brony wear pink." Super ka may ha may ha Face Hoof. "hey. we going to mess around or what? Ken? ah screw it. were Rainbow dash"