• Published 25th Feb 2013
  • 394 Views, 13 Comments

The Return Of Night - EndlessKnight980



It been a 1000 year since Endless Night was turn to stone. Now a curse Pony trying to remove her curse has become Endless saving grace. This follow the story. The Tail Of Endless Night.

  • ...
10
 13
 394

Chapter 15:Pony drinking contest

The party was In full swing. Every pony wanted to talk to Endless and the Apple family. he sat down at the table and garb another mug of cider. He had finish off three mugs already. He down the mug. he slam the mug down. There was another mug on the table. He grab it. But it didn’t move. Rainbow dash had her hove on it.

“Let Go.” she said.

“Truth me. It worth a lot more to me. So you let go.” he said.

“You think you like cider more then me? Big shocker. But no pony love cider more them me.” she told him.

“See you like cider. But I love cider. There nothing I won’t do for it.” he said eye to eye with rainbow dash.

“Really. Prove it.” she said.

“How?” he ask Rainbow dash smile.

“Pinky pie come here.”

“Yes rainbow dash.” she bounce over.

“It time for a cider Drinking contest. Set it up.”she said. he smile and let the mug go.

A few minute later Pinky Pie set up a round table with two chairs. There were mugs of cider on it.

“Rainbow dash. You don’t have to do this.” Twilight told her.

“Don’t worry Twilight. This colt need to be knock down a peg or two.”

“Endless you shore you want to do this?” Apple Jake ask.

“She been nothing but a pain to me since I got to ponyville. I need to do this.” he took his seat. Rainbow dash did the same.

“Ok every pony. Here the rules. The mug must be empty. You will drink one mug at a time. The first pony not to finish they mug loses. The last pony standing win’s. Ready?” Pinky look at Endless.

“Always.”

“Ready?” she ask rainbow dash.

“I was born ready.”

“Then Go.”

he down the first mug. He wipe his mouth as he finish. Rainbow dash one down then drank down another. he crack his neck. Then down one after the other. Rainbow dash keeping with his paces. The floor was soon cover with empty mugs. Endless and rainbow dash stop. Two mug left on the table.

“You pretty good.” she said.

“not to bad yourself.” he look at Rainbow Dash with a confidant smile. She gave him the same smile back. he grab a mug. Rainbow the same.

“This is just getting start. Right?” he ask with a wink.

“You know it is.” They drank down they next mugs at the same time.

Three hour of drinking cider and both of them look sick.

“you ready to give up?” He ask in pain.

“You Wish.” she drank down another. he grab another mug and drank it down slowly. He felt like he would spring a leak if poke. There were three cup left on the table.

“That it I had enough of this. I’m cutting you both off.” Apple jack told them.

“Don’t worry. He won’t last.” Rainbow said. he grab a mug and drank it down and slam the mug down.

“won’t la-st. uh.” he said holding a burp down. Rainbow grab the second to last mug and drank it down slowly. She slam the mug her tongue hanging out.

“we’re tie.” he said.

“Look like that.” she said. he Smile.

“But there still one mug left.” They both reach out for it.

“Rainbow Dash you don’t have to prove anything.” Twilight said.

“yes I do.” she said.

“come on Endless Night. You don’t need to do this.” Apple Jack said.

“yes I do.”Endless and Rainbow dash close there eyes. They both wanted to win. They hooves snap together.

“Hay what going on?” They both said. Looking shock at Twilight. She was floating the mug and look very cross. Apple jack look at him the same was.

“This little game is over.” Twilight told them.

“Your both are cut off.” Apple Jack told them.

“but apple ja...” Rainbow dash pleaded.

“No but’s! Look at yourself’s. doing all this just to prove something to the other.” they look at each other. he crack a smile and started to laugh.

“What so funny?” she ask.

“Your mane. You dunk it in the cider.” Rainbow dash look in the mirror. There was foam on her mane. She started laughing.

“You should see your mouth. You got foam all around it.” she pointed out. They laugh back to back. Twilight and Apple Jack look at each other. Pinky pie jump between then and laugh. They all join in.

-------(the next morning)-------

Endless woke up after noon. His stomach hurt really bad. He climb out of the hay bail and headed for the out house. He was going to be sick.

“ Endless. How you feeling this morning.” Apple Jack ask. She block his path.

“be with you in a sec.” he open the door and headed in. Load sounds of barfing eco from the out house. he walk out.

“better now.” he said. Apple jack smile.

“I know what would make you feel better.”

“What?” He said swallowing.

“More cider.” she held up a mug of apple cider. he put his hooves over his mouth and headed back into the out house. Apple Jack Laugh.

“You and Rainbow dash are in the same boat today. You see partner. No one win in a drinking game.” She laugh as she walk off.

Author's Note:

AWR: Put them to work in there mines. i wrote this chapter after coming home drunk. it first draft was junk. but it was a funny idea. so i fix it. "really. you got that drunk." thrust me Gem stone i can always win at a drinking a drinking game. "challenge accepted" How did you? "come on let go." i don't think drinking in the morning a good thing. "fine wait here. it ringing. hi princess i need you to make it night time. thanks." like that going toooooooo. work. ok fine but do the question first. "Alright! What was the name of the festival that Endless tasted his first apple cider?" You give me that bottle. "if i drink rum. then maybe i'll get stuck on an island with you." shut up and just drink.