• Published 29th Jan 2012
  • 4,375 Views, 276 Comments

Why us? [Redone] - Ice



Okay so this follows Why me? to the letter up until the spell casting which caused the coma.

  • ...
6
 276
 4,375

Chapter 5: The tournament

"It's....human formal wear?" said Brice trying to convince Celestia to let him off the hook with his new "suit".

"I've seen earth, I know for a fact that is not formal we.."

"Celestia, calm down he is young besides I think it suits him with that odd hair." came an elderly voice.

"I suppose so....mabye he should brush it." said Celestia with a slight Troll face.

".....Urge to blow up world....rising." said Brice through gritted teeth.

"Hah, I like this young one full of spunk and looks like he can back it up." said the voice again.

"Okay, who is that?" said Brice with a hint of annoyance in his voice.

"That would be young one." said the voice as from the corner of the room a twenty foot dragon swooped down and landed in front of the group.

"I don't think I'll be giving him a P.I.T.F. now." whispered Blaze to Blue.

"So you must be Dagon?" said Zephyr.

"Indeed I am youngling and you thirteen are the reason I'm here." [The mane six, Brice, Blaze, Dark, Blue, Zephyr, Drew and Graze]
"Why am I not suprised?" asked Blue.

"Hah, I require youtr assistance in deafeting a great evil that comes every year."

"Can't your kind do it?"

"Usualy my family's eldest's son would fight however mines has...passed on."

"...So...is this like a tournament?" asked Brice excitment think in voice.

"Yes, you would all fight to decide who will fight to defended our race."

"...I'M IN!" shouted Brice.

"Wait a moment, Brice you don't know if this is safe." said Twilight grabbing him and whispering into his ear.

"Dagon, is killing agaisnt the rules?" said Brice pulling himself out of Twilight's grip.

"Yes."

"See."

"We're not going."
-----------------------------------------------------------------
"I can't beleive we're going!" squelled Brice while they where on Dagon's back.

"I can't beleive Graze knocked out Dark when he compared the stupidty of the idea to derp...I mean Ditzy." said Blue holding onto Dark so he didn't fall off.

"She was my marefriend I'm not letting anypony mock her." sasid Graze looking over the edge every now and then.

"DAGON, HOW LONG TILL WE LAND!" shouted Rainbow Dash.

"We're almost there young won."

"You okay Drew your looking a little green." said Blaze looking at him.

"I'm fine just a little...." he was cut off as he began to vomit on Blaze.

"Juuuussssttttt great." said Blaze throwing his hoofs in the air.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
One hour later

"Hey Dagon, what do you call this ancient evil?" asked Brice as they began to descend.

"He has many names but we have given him one."

"Being?"

"The Slendermen."

".............."

"Something wrong....what the?" he turned his to see everypony trying to hold down Brice.

"BRICE, YOU CAN'T SWIM THAT FAR!" shouted Twilight.

"I DON'T CARE IT'S BETTER THAN FIGHTING SLENDERMEN!" everypony except Graze shared confused glances but Graze told them to back off.

"Brice, I understand you might be worried but he's not re.." began Blue.

"He is." interjected Graze.

"How do you know that?" asked Rainbow Dash in a confused voice.

"Well,...." [Go read three of me vs School Society]

"....Wow...I like the sound of this Ice guy." said Brice.

"Yheah, he's pretty "cool"." responded Hraze getting a laugh from everybody.

"We have arrived." called Dagon.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
"Wow, this ring is massive."

"It's almost as big as the one Cell used." said Pinkie getting a confused look from everyone.

"How do you know about Cell?" asked Brice.

"I watched his tournament on the t.v. duh."

".....Sure...anways Dagon said we should sign in." the group headed away from the ring and towards a large desk which had a small line of dragons, ponies and dog like creatures.

"Wow, didn't know other ponies would be competing." said Dark.

"Yheah and Diamond Dogs." said Drew.

"So that's a Diamon Dog." thought Brice, the group stood in line for about twenty minutes before Twilight finally got to the desk.

"Name?" asked a small purple and green dragon.

"Twilight Sparkle."

"Hometown?"

"Ponyville."

"Age?"

"19."

"Ah, you must be THE Twilight Sparkle and I assume these twelve are with you?"

"Yes."

"Good, Dagon already put your information in, the tournament starts tommorow at midday."

"Well now that that's taken care off let's get someplace to stay the night." said Twilight as she and the group walked away.

"WE FORGOT RARITY!" shoute Blaze as he ran back towards the stadium.

"Poor guy, having to put up with "Divinty itself" said Blue getting a laugh from everybody as they waited.
------------------------------------------------
Author's Note: Okay short chapter but you know. Also sorry but no Valentimes chapter and the matches are in my blog so give it a look to see who's fighting who.