• Published 29th Jan 2012
  • 4,374 Views, 276 Comments

Why us? [Redone] - Ice



Okay so this follows Why me? to the letter up until the spell casting which caused the coma.

  • ...
6
 276
 4,374

I call hacks

Last time on Dra*Thump* Why us[Redone] our heros bravely fought against.....who am I kidding their getting their asses handed to them.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Brice POV


Crap, we had a plan and now Drew decides to go Leroy Jenkins and mess it all up.....then again he is buying us sometime so I'll give him that but.....I wonder how long this little tactic of his will work before Blaze loses his patience?

"DREW, STOP HITTING HIM AND JUST GET OUT OF THE WAY!" I shouted hoping that he'd listen for once. Unfortuantly he didn't

"NO CHANCE, I CN WIN LIKE THI-" I saw his eyes open wide in fear as Blaze appeared in front of him with a manianical grin.

"OS SHA BON!" he shouted as a dark mist began to swirl above the two. I watched out of curiosity and fear, one side of my brain was telling me to see what happens since Celestia and the other side was screaming at me to do something. I continued watching the events to see what Blaze would do but I quickly regreted it. My eyes windened in fear Blaze had summoned a sword ONE BIG ASS SWORD!


"I...I...GUH!" Drew's body slumped over as the blade penetrated just above his heart, a fatal blow,

"DREW!" I shouted hoping he'd teleport or even move. I felt myself crying as his body slowly rose up from the blade.

"F...fu.....ck...yo..yoARGH!" he body jerked up as the blade sliced straight through his chest and his head.

Third person

Time slowed down as the trio watched Drew's body fell to the ground blood surrounding his body. aEBrice and ranforward but was sent flying backward as Blaze heabutted him full force, sending crashing into a wall and covering him with rubble.

"BRICE!" screamed Twilight.

"Don't worry you'll be joining him soon." came a dark, cold voice,

"LIKE HAY!" shouted Vine as serveral thorned vines wrapped themselves around Blaze.

"Intresting, several of you can control elements, however your elements are no match for me." he tensed his musells and all the vines holding him snapped.

"I...it's no possible." thought Vine backing away.

"Now, it is time for you to di.."

"HEY BLAZE!" shouted Brice as he slammed into Blaze causing him to stumble. He grabbed him by the muzzle and started to repetadly headbut him.

"HERE WE GO!" roared Brice as he tossed Blaze into the air.

"KA!" he thrust his banehind them and held them together as a blue shining light began to form.

"ME!" he opened his hands slightly as an orb began to form.

"HA!" the orb began to glow even brither light penetrating any gaps in his fingers.

"ME!" he crouched down as his entire body began to tense.

"HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" he thrust both his hands forward as a humongous blue beam blasted out his hands enveloping Blaze.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!" Blaze sxcreamed out in pain as the blast seemed to tear him apart, the walls began to fall as rubble and smoke covered the ground. Twilight and Vine just stood shocked.

"Now, I think it's time we get the serious stuff, ready Blaze?" Brice's voice was deeper, his eyes were pure white, the golden aura around him seemed to darken and his voice sounded like a madmans. The smoke began to clear and Blaze's shadow could clearly be seen.

"If you insist, I'll end your life quickARGH!" his entire body began to shake as he recived a power punch to the gut. Brice grabbed him and threw over his shoulder and into a nearby pilliar causing it to shatter.

"What, you thought I'd give you time to recover?" said Brice as he rushed towards the rubble.

"Not at all." said Blaze as he blasted forward meeting head on with Brice. The two superpowers meet with a tremendous bang as the two began their struggle to be the last man standing.


--------------------------------------
Steel Force's shop



"Ugh my hea.....why am I strapped down to a table?" though Blue as he woke up from his "nap".

"Heh, I guess your use to a good sleep after taking it "hard"." giggles Steel Force as she sat acroos from Blue.

"...Just how do you know Brice?" asked Blue trying to get his head up.

"Oh right sorry force of habit." apologised while she unstrapped him.

"How is strapping somepony down a force of ha...." he looked to see Steel Force blushing furiously realizing what she just said.

"Oh,...OH!" thought Blue blushing slightly.

"So, how do you know Brice?" asked Blue able to sit properley.

"Long story short he fell from the sky and a few days later he fell from Canterlot and landed somewhere in Everfree." she said while tinkering with a small metal ball.

"Wait....he told us he just got the.....THAT LYING BUCKER!" thought Blue as he slammed his hooves on the ground.

"Wow, whats got into?"

"Lets just say Brice has a lot to answer for."
----------------------------------------------------------
Ice and Zephyr


"Zephyr, why are we doing this again?" asked Ice as the duo ran down a long corrider.

"In the royal armory there's some battle stuff that could help us out."

"Like?"

"Well, in the deepest part of it which is usualy guarded by two elite guards, there is two sets of Kazopituo equipment."

"KAZOPITUO, THAT STUFF IS UNBREAKABLE!"

"Exactly, if we can get their in time we'll be able to help them."

"If it's unbreakable armor I could've made some and it'd have been faster than coming all this way

"Like ho...WOW!" Ice's body was enveloped in a blue mist as ice began to form on him slowly making a thing layer of armor then repeating it serveral times.

"So what do you think?" said Ice raising an eyebrow. His body was coated in a thick layer of Ice, while around him a sort of mist was floating around.

"Well, you've covered yourself in ice, I don't think that's going to do much to stop Blaze." said Zephyr as walked on.

"That's the thing if it does break grows back."

"It grows back?"

"Yheah, watch hit m..." Ice was cut as Zephyr slammed him into the wall full force.

"Okay it's cracked in fifty places how is it.....wow it is fixing itself."

"Told ya but it takes a lot of energy so I think we should take the armor."

"LETS GO!" shouted Zephyr as the two ran off."