• Published 29th Jan 2012
  • 4,375 Views, 276 Comments

Why us? [Redone] - Ice



Okay so this follows Why me? to the letter up until the spell casting which caused the coma.

  • ...
6
 276
 4,375

Chapter 8: Good memories and bad ideas

Ponyville Library

Twilight looked around the library, it was peaceful but not for long her sleep spell would ware off and Brice would probably go on a hunt for Ice or vice versa. She took a book of her personal shelf, it had a red and blue cover and the spine had golden waves on it. It lacked a title but anybody could tell it wasn't worth anything to collector's but the memories were priceless.

She turned a couple of pages until she saw a picture of all of them having a picnic. They had just managed to convice Brice to stop wearing an eye patch to cover up the scar that Spike had gave him, she went through the pages smiling as the memories refreshed themselves in her mind each experince being relived. She turned to the last page her smile dropped as she started at the image. Brice had his arm around Ice, and he had his leg around him as the two were dancing around at one of Pinkie's parties. She sighed as she closed the book, putting it back its place, she just couldn't get how to ponies could be so close and then be at each others throats the next.

She turned as the door opened, she saw Dark walk in with a small saddlebag. He gave her a small smile as he walked upstairs without saying a word leaving Twilight slightly worried as she followed behind him, she walked into their room and jumped back in shock to what she saw, Dark was kneeling with a small black box in his mouth and inside the box was a golden engament ring. She lept forward tears of joy in her eyes as she hugged Dark.

"I'll take that as a yes." chuckled Dark, as he slipped the ring onto Twilight's horn.

"Sorry about the bad timing but I'd been planning it for a while."

"I don't care, I'm just so happy." sobbed Twilight.

"Jeeze, I never thought you'd be crying when your this happy." said Dark.

"Magical being don't need to explain anything." she chuckled.

Brice looked through a crack in the door with a smile, he didn't walk in it was their moment and not his to ruin. He quitley walked back into his room and picked up a nearby quill and paper.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ice, Vine and Doa's place.

"Come on Vine, let me go I'm not going to try and kill him." pleaded Ice as Vine had him restrained against a wall.

"Sorry, can't take that chance." she said with a slight troll grin.

"Hey Vine, you know how I said a dragon can only mate with somebody if a male is present?" said Doa with a suggestive smile.

"....Don't you dare." said Ice(When dragons mate.......it's not pretty)

"Challange accepted." they both said as vines forced Ice's eyes open and directed them towards the show.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Outside

"......Knowing Vine she's putting Ice through some sort of extreme mental and physical torture........probably tentacle rape." thought Brice as he ran towards the screams.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Inside

"WHAT ARE YO...OH CELESTIA WHY!" Ice continued his screams(With my mind it really is bad it has nothing to do with age)

"VINE, VINE, VINE!" shouted Doa.

"OH YES GIVE ME MORE..."

"FALCON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Evrybody turned to see Brice through the door and launch himself toward Vine and Doa ready to strike. Flames seemed to erupt from him as he got closer, about a second before he hit them he stopped.

"Boop." chuckled Brice with his finger outstretched.

"ARE YOU SUICIDAL!" shouted Ice.

"Mabye.....Vine what's with the look?" said Brice worry think in his voice as steam seemed to come out of Vine's ear.

"Ten seconds." she growled.

"ICE SWORD!" shouted Brice as a blade quickly came from the ground.

"FOUR!"

"RUNNING!" shouted Brice as he grabbed the hilt of the sword.

"TWO!" shouted Vine raising a hoof into the air.

"ONE!" she shouted slamming the hoof down sending a barrage of thorn covered vines towards Brice.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Back at the library

Twilight began to panic as she dropped the note Brice had, Dark walked in and froze as he looked at the note and what the final line said.

knowing that we're cool but anyways I plan to boop Vine well see you guys later.

".......Celestia have mercy on his soul." muttered Dark. The two quickly ran downstairs and stopped with Dark looking worried and Twilight looking pissed. The entire bottom floor of thr library had been wrecked with vines and right in the middle were Brice and Vine.

"So, ever seen henthoof?" asked Vine as serveral vines began to sorround Brice.

"Ever seen two mares one cup?" responded Brice smirking slightly.

".....Do you think this is a game?"

"I'd go with 20 questions."

".....I'm going to go with routine and do the tentacle rape now." thought Vine as a small root that had been going up Brice's leg whipped the sword from his hand.

"Shit."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Twenty minutes later.

"Sometimes I wonder, there was a perfetly good chance for you two to stop it........and now we have an uncouncious Vine who'll probably be coming for my head when she wakes up." groaned Brice as he, Spike and Dark salvaged what book s they could that hadn't been destroyed.

"Wow, what happend here?" asked Zephyr walking through the hall in the wall.

"Brice booped Vine." replied Dark and Spike.

"ARE YOU CRAZY?"

"Yup."

"...Wait, shouldn't you be.......why is she.....I hate to say it but she is going to kill you."

"Meh, if I'm lucky she'll forgive and forget or I'll just go and buy her a ton of coffee." he looked around getting nods from the rest.

"...What I miss?" everybody turned to see Drew standing at the door.

"Use the hole we have one for a reason." muttered Twilight as she walked past them.

"....Booped Vine?" asked Drew

"Booped Vine." they all replied chuckling.

-------------------------------------------------------------
Author's Notes: Sorry Vine but you can't win them all because underage sex/rape is against the law.