• Published 29th Jan 2012
  • 4,374 Views, 276 Comments

Why us? [Redone] - Ice



Okay so this follows Why me? to the letter up until the spell casting which caused the coma.

  • ...
6
 276
 4,374

Nightmares are real

At the castle

"HE WHAT!" screamed Luna as a messanger told her of Celestia's death.

"I...I'm...j..j..just...a...messanger...please." she said cowering for her life.

"I...uh......just go."
------------------------------------------------------------
"HE WHAT!" shouted Blue as Ice told him about what happened.

"Worst part is he almost did what I did."

"What'd that be?"

"Well, when I was younger I had no control whatsoever over my powers, on a good day I could mabye make something freeze on a bad day I'd end up hurting somebody...but one day....I just snapped all the abuse, struggles and pain just came rushing and they sort of....well the best way to put it is exploded but in reality it's a you lot worse...have you ever heard of the frozen land?"

"Well, duh who hasn't?"

"To a lot of ponies it's a place of wonder, mystery and sometimes terror....for me it's a reminder of the lives I took."

"Do you mean?"

"Yheah, I'm the "Blue storm"

"...But.....how.....why......I don't understand why I'm not angry." said Twilight getting agreed mummers.

"Mabye, just mabye it's because you took it out on Brice."


*Ping* a scroll appeared in front of Twilight bearing the royal sisters embelm.

Dear Twilight Sparkle,

I have just recived news of my sisters death and I am immediately summoning you all back to Canterlot, Brice included.

Yours sincerely,

Princess Luna.

"SHE'S WHA*Ping*
-------------------------------------------------------
Brice Pov

I swear next time I get access to god like strength I'm not touching it with a fifty mile pole, I thought as I stopped to catch a breath who knew running from something used up so much energy.....now that I think about this may be why people decide to tackle their problems head on. But I suppose the only real problem I have right now IS I KILLED CELESTIA!, I'm willing to bet hundreds have tried it and I fuffilled their god dam wish because I was to god dam weak to control my pathetic excuse for power an*Ping*
-----------------------------------------------------------
"GUARDS PREPARE YOURSELVES!" shouted Luna as serveral forms began to shape with a dark outline. The guards formed a circle around them each one tense but slowly as the forms became more obvious they began to relax.

"Ah, I thought the human would have been with yo..." she stopped as a large thud was heard from the end of the throne room.

"I HATE TELEPORTATION!" shouted a famaliat voice.

"GUARDS, CAPTURE SEQUENCE 565A!" shouted Luna as the guards all charged towards Brice.

"One, two skip a few.......EIGHT THOUSAND!" shouted Brice as some of the pegasi bolted forwards.

"A LEFT, C RIGHT!" shouted one as the group split in half trying to take him from both sides...[so many dirty thoughts]

"NO YA DON'T!" shouted Brice as he pointed both his hands at each group unleashing a huge [insert approite term here] sending all the guards flying into two walls.

"I DON'T WANT TO FIGHT!" he shouted as the unicorns stepped forward.

"UFA CHE TOWADGE!" they all shouted summoning magical bonds restraning Brice.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" he screamed as the bonds began to glow.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO HIM!" shouted Ice.

"Their taking away his power and since he dosen't seem to be using magic the process is extremley painful."

"THAT'S CRUEL!"

"HE KILLED MY SISTER!"

"I FUCKING KNOW THAT!" shouted Brice as a golden light surrounded him destroying the bonds and causing him to turn into his golden form.

"I'LL GIVE ONE LAST WARNING BACK OFF!" he shouted as the earth ponies began to walk away from him.

"BRICE, YOU NEED TO CALM DOWN!" shouted Zephyr.

"Zephyr, I am calm....I lost control and caused pain, death and destruction.....I guess you could say I use that as a lever to stop me from losing control."

"YOU SAY IT LIKE YOU DESERVE MERCY!" shouted Luna.

"I don't deserve mercy...but I sure as hell don't deserve this and nor do these ponies." he said pointing waving his hands to show the knocked out pegasi and the unicorns who had taken damage from the disrupture of their spell.

"..IT seems that we shall need to use more drastic measures." her horn began to glow a dark red that matched the colour matching Brice.

"Have fun."

"I WILL END YOU LUNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" he screamed as his body became warped, smaller and eventualy dissapering all toghether
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Brice Pov

I swear to god, I am going to mur.....cause Luna a great amount of pain when I get back to Earth.....or Equestria....now lets see if the...wait....I'M ON THE MOON. Okay, I'm not dead.....then again I did hear Twilight mention that ponies would get banished here for up to thrity years for high treason......crapbaskets....well better try to get back, I never got the chance to test this so now is as good as time as any.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
"NOW YOU FOALS BOW BEFORE YOUR NEW QUEEN!" [Yheah, this is really happening but don't worry something orginal is about to happen]

"N...never." coughed Rainbow Dash as she tried to get to her feet.

"Ah, the element of loyalty....such a shame you won't be loyal to me."

"YOUR DAM RIGHT I WONWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW!" she began to scream as a dark trendil burst from the ground and began to wrap itself around her. The room usualy an amazing work of architecture was now completley deystroyed, covered in blood and had transformed from white to black. The royal earth guards had tried to help them but they where all met with a gruesome end.

"So, tell me how does dying feel?" she cooed bringing Rainbow Dash closer to her.

"I.....I..."

"PUT HER DOWN!" roared zephyr as he rammed into Nightmare breaking her concentration for a slip second causing the tendrils to dissaper.

"Z..Zephy..."

"It's okay, we'll be fiiAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" he screamed as a trendil flung him into the air.

"YOU HAVE WINGS YOU KNOW!" shouted a voice from somewhere as Zephyr used his wings to stop midair.

"Who might you be?"

"The names Blaze and your in for a world of hurt." as Blaze finished speaking a dark energy begant os wril around him.
------------------------------------------------
Back on the moon

Okay, I'm read to try this....wait...is that Blaze........no......it can't be......he told me about it but.....wait......

"NO YOU IDIOT!" I screamed into the bleakness of space.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What is this myterious event happening to Blaze, why is Brice so scared of it, will we ever see Straight Shot from Why me? again? Find out in the next installment of Dragon bal...WRONG SHOW AGAIN!

Author's notes: Intresting fact the one problem I had with this chapter was working out what to do when Nightmare grabbed Dash so I deicded to give Zephyr some screen time.