• Published 29th Jan 2012
  • 4,374 Views, 276 Comments

Why us? [Redone] - Ice



Okay so this follows Why me? to the letter up until the spell casting which caused the coma.

  • ...
6
 276
 4,374

Tournament Saga:Preliminary round final fights:Vine vs Ice

"DAM IT ICE!" shouted Graze ash chucked Brice over his shoulder and made a dash for the hospital.

"I...I..."

"CACTUS SMASH!" screamed Vine as she pulled a cactus from god knows where smashing it into his face sending him flying across the ring.

"WHAT THE HAY VINNNNNNEEEEEEEEEE!" he looked up just in time to recive another hit to the face.

"AUGH, MY EYE I'LL BUCKING KILL YOU!"

"CATCTIKEN!"

"Cacti wha*Smash*" Ice recived a body blow forcing him onto his knees.

"Want me to stop?" she said taunting him.

"*cough*I....*cough*...give." Ice fell on the ground

"Aw, I wanted to have some more fun....HEY BLAZE GET DOWN HERE!"

"NO WAY I GIVE!" shouted back Blaze.

"Um, are you done because the match ended when the human was knocked of the ring." said the announcer.

"I know." said Vine wearing a grin that would put Pinkie to shame.

"THE MATCH IS OVER, WE HAVE OUR FOUR WINNERS, ALL COMPETITORS MAY LEAVE THE RING RETURN TOMMOROW AT THE SAME TIME FOR THE SECOUND ROUNDS!"
--------------------------------------------------------------------
"Getting rushed to hospital, can't move body and I can feel all the pain of the wound.......at least it can't get any worse."

"HHHHIIII!"

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!" Brice 's body began to jerk[I swear if I see one joke] around franticlay.

"Augh, HOLD HIM STILL!" shouted a doctor as serveral nurses struggled to keep him down.

"GET OFF OF ME!" the whole room filled with light as the nurses and doctor where sent flying out of the room.

"Ow, my head.....why is there three holes in that wall?" thought Brice as he rubbed his head.

"Hey, Brice." he turned to see Vine following a couple of nurses who had Ice on a stretcher putting him in the bed beside him.

"...Did I hit him or did you?"

"Me."

"Ugh, wanna get some coffee?" Vines eyes lit up.

"I'llberightback."

".....Um, what?"

"Ugh, where am I?" said Ice getting up.

"In hell."

"...Please don't hurt me." whimpered Ice.

"Ahh, don't worry I'm alive so we're "cool."

"I swear if I hear one more ice releated joke."

"Hah, Vine's getting coffee...so what'd she do to you?"

"Cactus."

"Heh, I'm suprised she didn't shove it up your a..."

"BRICE!" Brice was suddenly glomped by 6 figures

"Ow, ribs."

"Heh, sorry."

"Where's Ice I'll show him a thing or two..." said Rainbow Dash starting the usual rant

"He's right there." he said pointing behind them.

"YOU HAVE SOME NERVE BEING IN THE SAME ROOM AS HIM PAL, WHY I OUTTA.."

"RAINBOW DASH!" shouted Brice causing the entire hospital to shake.

"How did you do that?" said Twilight wide eyed

"I dunno."

"But, your human you should know about everything you do like that blonde hair thing."

"I'm sorry what?"

"You know, your hair turned blonde and a sort of yellow aura was around you."

"...One second." Brice started to get out of the bed felt himself being pushed down.

"No, your staying in that bed until you recover." said Twilight sounding like a stern mother.

"Oh, come on."

"Brice."

"...Fine."

"Hey I'm back....looks like basiclay everboydys he...oof." she fell over as Dark knocked into here.

"Opps, sorry Vine...um Vine?" everybody was looking at Vine steam was literally coming from her ears....you.made.me.lose.my.COFFEE!"

"Dark...RUN!" shouted Brice.

"GET BACK HERE!" screamed Vine as they both bolted it out of the hospital.

"He's going to die isn't he?" asked Brice.

"You have no idea." said everybody.
-------------------------------------------------------
5 hours later

"Well, their gone now.....let's see if I can do this." Brice slowly crept out of his bed and slowly through the hospital. He was about a meter away from the door when somebody shouted at him.

"HEY, YOUR SUPPOSE TO BE IN BED!"

"Crap, gotta bolt!" he thought as he rushed out of the door and into the forest.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Pov Ice First person

"What was that, I thought as I looked around the room it took me a moment but I realised Brice was gone. Crud, if the others find out that he's gone I'll probably get the blame. I decided it'd be best to look for him, I made a rope out of bedsheets and slowly climbed down and off into the night. It was late so only a couple of ponies and diamond dogs where out, I ended up asking a couple of them but not a single one seemed to know where he was.....well until the earth began to shake. Iooked around franticlay trying to find the source of it. Dam it where could he be it not like it's hard to hide when your the cause of a good dam earthquake, then it was only for a few seconds but a massive light appeared at what looked like a park. I swear to god if he blows anything up I'm going get Vine to murder him.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Pov Brice First Person

This power, it's incredible I've never felt anything even close to it. I'm probably the strongest thing alive right now but even that I can't prove it because I got taken out of that dammed tournament, wait.....I don't need the tournament to prove I'm stronger than everybody.....I'll just kill everybody.....yes.kill.them.all..AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
----------------------------------------------------------
And back to good old third

Screams could be heard through the streets as everything began to fall apart. The earth was shaking, the ground was rising and people where being killed instantly.

"WHAT THE HAY IS GOING ON!" shouted Applejack.

"I don't know but we have to get the princ....princess?" said Twilight stepping back from the royal figure.

"Yes but time is short take the elements and stop who is doing this."

"But who is doing it?" said Rainbow Dash looking around as the destruction seemed to get closer and closer.

"I feel it's best you find on your ooAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" she screamed as boy seemed to burn as she slowly beganm to turn to ash.

"PRINCESS!" they all cried.

"Don't morn, you'll be joining her soon enough." came a malicous voice from behind them. They all turned but what they saw caused them an amount of pain only matched by when Discord turned them against one another.

"Brice......BRICE!" screamed Twilight

"Suprised?"

"W...why would you do this?"

"If you want to find out.....fight me."

"...GIRLS!" she shouted taking her tiara from the chest Celestia had.

"T..Twilight I don't think we shou.."

"YOU DON'T HAVE A CHOICE!" shouted Brice sending an energy beam into the middle of them. Suddenly a famliar glow enveloped the six as power of harmony began to swirl through them.

"THIS IS WHAT I WAS WAITING FOR!" he shouted as a massive rainbow shot from them.

"KKKKKKKKKKKKKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" the rainbow was only a couple of meters away from him as it picked up speed.

"HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" he thrust his hands forward sending a massive blue beam from them coliding with the rainbow. The two energys causing the area around to become even more deystroyed.

"Give in to harmony." the six said in synche.

"MAKE ME!" the glow around him increased in size and his beam slowly began to overpower the rainbow.

"NO!" shouted a voice as a severe pain struck Brice in the back causing his beam to lose all power.

"NNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" he screamed as it surrounded him slowly forcing him back to normal.

"I.WILL.NOT.LOSE!" he shouted forcing it to redouble its efforts.

"Brice, just give in." said a calm voice, he looked around but nobody was around.

"There is nothing wrong with losing."

"Why won't you let us help?"

"Why are you being like this?"

"Who are you?" the question began to flood his mind as the rainbow fully enveloped him.
-----------------------------------------------------
Pov Brice First person

What are these voices, what have I done, What have I become......I'm a monster. The light slowly began to dissaper from around me as I could finally move. I looked around everything was recked and there was a sense of death.

"WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU!" shouted Rainbow Dash getting right up in my face.

"I...I..."

"DON'T GIVE ME THAT, WHAT CAUSED YOU TO DO THAT?"

"I...I..." for the very first time in my life I did something I use to never even consider running away.

"HEY, GET BACK HERE!" shouted Rainbow as she began to chase me, she was a lot faster there was no way I could out run her. I'm an idiot why would I do that, why would I let the power control me.....I just don't know. I began to run into allies to get away from her, I was tired but she was obviously near breaking down, I could see a forest so with the last of my energy I pushed myself and went as fast as I could, I could hear her faintly calling my name she must have stopped chasing me. After a while of runnning through the forest I came to a cave....my new home, except for some lizards it was empty it would take a while to adjust but it'd be for everybody's best if I just stayed away from them.
-----------------------------------------------------
Third person

"THAT IDIOT!" shouted Ice headbutting a wall.

"Ice, what do you mean?" asked Twilight.

"He made the same bucking mistake I did."

"Which was."

"Well..."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Author's notes: Sorry for being late but I had to redo this twice so it would fit, no more Brice for a while and I will be typing Ice's story AND every OC will be getting their own chapter in the near future.