• Published 29th Jan 2012
  • 4,374 Views, 276 Comments

Why us? [Redone] - Ice



Okay so this follows Why me? to the letter up until the spell casting which caused the coma.

  • ...
6
 276
 4,374

Story idea:The blanks

Chapter is being done but I thought of this for a future

"RUN!" screamed mares and stallions. Panic and fear was thick throughout the town as strange creatures from the Everfree forest attacked.

"GIVE US APPLEBLOOM!" was the only thing they would say as the sluaghterd their victims.

"HEY ASSWIPES!" shouted Drew as he began to unleash blasts of darkness at them covering the area in dust.

"Heh, think I got them.....what the?" Drew took a couple of steps back as the creatures walked through the dust and straight towards them.

"How....did...you..."

"KAAAAAMMMMMEEEEEEHHHHHAAAAAAAMMMMEEEEHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" Drew looked to his side to see Brice in his "super sayian" form launching a kamehameha.

"Heh, I think that did it." he said powering down

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" came a dark voice

"There.....there's no way!" said Brice as the figures continued to proceed towards them but stopped as one of them took point.

"Give, us Applebloom and we will leave."

"...Who are you?" asked Brice, going back into his super sayian form.

"Hah, it's a long story but to sum it up we live in Everfree forest and once a year somepony recives "The Mark" forcing us to banish them but two years ago Applebloom came to our villiage and escaped.....she must return."

"AND WHAT MAKES YOU THINK WE'LL LET YOU!" shouted Drew.

"You can't hurt us, so their is not point in resisting."

"...What's your name?" asked Brice getting a confused look.

"Greyhoof."

"Drew, do you anything about a Greyhoof?" Brice turned to Drew to see he had a look of terror on his face.

"Dude, are you okay?"

"We...can't win......."

"Drew, who is this?"

"Their, from a story called Tale of the blanks.......we should give them Applebloom."

"....ARE YOU INSANE!"

"No, he is correct we will keep her safe, forever."

"If you try to take her I will kill you."

"Why do you care for the filly?"

"She saved my life.....I owe her it to her."

"HAH, you'd give up your life for her?"

"Who says I'm dying?" he vanished for a second a reappered behind Grey Hoof.

"NOW, TAKE THIS!" Brice slammed both of his fists full force into him.

"Was that suppose to hurt?"

"OKAY, HOW THE HELL ARE YOU NOT DEAD!"

"Hah, I doubt you could harm me never mind wwwwwoooooooooowwwwww!" he shouted as a giant vine grabbed him and began to slam him against the ground.

"VINE!" shouted Brice sounding happier than he had ever before.

"What, you thought we'd let you fight alone?"

"We?" said Drew as Ice, Blaze, Graze, Dark and Amy all stepped out from behind her.

"Heh, thought as much....but you have to leave."

"What, why?" asked Graze.

"I hit these things with a maxed out kamehameha.....they didn't even flinch." the group looked shocked.

"Brice..."

"No, Vine put him done before he does something."

"I.....can't....move." everybody looked at Grey Hoof to see the vine was completley black.

"It seems we have a bargning chip." said Grey Hoof laughing.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Author's notes: Okay, this isn't tonights chapter[for those to lazy to read the announcment at the top....*cough*Dark*cough*] just tell me if you think I should put this in, in the future or not.[This isn't the complete chapter]