• Published 29th Jan 2012
  • 4,374 Views, 276 Comments

Why us? [Redone] - Ice



Okay so this follows Why me? to the letter up until the spell casting which caused the coma.

  • ...
6
 276
 4,374

Tournament Saga:Preliminary round fight 2 and 3: Blue vs Zephyr/ Drew vs Hack

Okay I made a mistake in the blog but what you gonna do?

"50 to 1 Blue wins." whispered Rainbow Dash to Graze.

"Pretty confident....or is that because Zephyr's your colt friend?." responded Gaze with a smug grin.

"Anybody?"

"Neh."

"Brice?"

"....50 on a draw."

"Pfft, your bits man." she said taking the bits out of his hands.

"Hey, can we sit here?" the group looked up to see a Navy blue stallion and a dark green mare.

"ICE, VINE!" shouted Graze looking like he had seen a ghost.

"....Do we know you?" they both said simaltinously.

"...I'll explain later....wait are you two....."

"Going out?" asked Vine.

"Yheah." the pair just looked at each other and began laughing.

"No way man."

"Riiiiggggghhhhhhttt, anyways sure you can sit here."

"So did we miss anything we where a bit late." said Vine.

"Well, I took out a two headed dragon." said Dark smugly.

"...As if." said Ice.

"You want me to prove it?"

"Try me." Dark lunged at Ice but was stopped midair by something.

"What the hay?" he looked down to a sort of ice fist holding him in place.

"There's a reason I'm called Ice." he said removing the fist.

"How'd you do that?"

"Well, it's complicated bu..."

"Shut up they started fighting over a minute ago." said Brice locking eyes with Ice for just a moment but a surge of energy went through both of them.

".....Fine." he said sitting back and looking at the ring.


Fight


Zephyr dodged another one of Blue's tornados he had created serveral to surrounded himself and everytime Zephyr had gottten close he would send a gust of wind to push one of them forward.

"DUDE, FIGHT LIKE A MAN!" shouted Zephyr trying to get in close.

"You mad bro?"

"IMMENSLEY!" responded Zephyr as he dive bombed into the center of the tornadoes.

"Oh bu.." Zephyr slammed into Blue sending him spiralling across the ring's floor. He lunged at him but was sent flying back when Blue turned and bucked him right in the jaw. Zephyr was sent flying backwards but managed to recover by spreading his wings and flying forwards towards Blue. Blue spread his wings and flew forward for a collision course with Zephyr, the two where meters away from each then Zephyr did a barrel roll going under Blue turning and heading towards him. Blue was at the edge of the ring turning round just in time to have slam full force into his gut sending him to the ground.

"ZEPHYR WINS BY A RING OUT!" shouted the announcer with the crowd cheering.

"Ugh, my stomach." groaned Blue.

"Heh, come on man let's go see the others." said Zephyr offering a hoof to Blue.

"Right."
---------------------------------------
"GOD DAM IT!" shouted Brice.

"Heh, problem?" asked Rainbow Dash.

"J..just shut up."

"ZEPHYR!" shouted Rainbow Dash rushing over to her colt.

"Hey baby." he said hugging her.

"Get a room!" shouted Brice and Ice simaltinously, causing everbody to look them and each other.

"Oh haha."
"Oh haha."

"Stop that."
"Stop that."

"Not funny."
"Not funny."

"I will kic.."
"I will kic.."

"SHUT UP!" shouted Rainbow Dash causing everybody to flinch.

"Jeez what's your problem?"
"Jeez what's your problem?"

"....I will murder both of yo..."

"TIME FOR THE NEXT MATCH, OUR FIRST COMBATANT IS.......DREW!" Drew got up and jogged to the stage verybody staying silent as they saw he was human and unlike Pony history human's had been heard of and the stories weren't pretty.

"OUR NEXT COMBATANT IS........HACK!" the crowd roared Hack was a respected wrestler around the world.

"FIGHTERS READY?"

"YHEAH!" roared Hack slamming his fists into the ground.

"Eeyup."

"THEN BEGIN!" as soon as the announcer finished his sentence Hack dissapered and reppeared off stage.

"I....uh...." the announcer looked at Drew who had a dark aura radiating around him.

"DREW WINS BY RING OUT!" the entire crowd was silent even the group just sat in shock at what they had just seen.

"...Care to explain?" asked Brice as Drew sat down.

"Embodiment of darkness.....it's pretty awesome."

"But...how did you telepo.."

"Mini black hole."

"Isn't a black hole suppose to destroy whatever goes in it?"

"Fine a very, very miny wormhole."

"....I can buy it."

"WHAT!" the group shouted looking at him.

"Wait until my fight you'll see what I mean.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What does Brice mean by this, who will be fighting next, will Blaze ever get more than a sentence a paragraph now? Find out on the next excting episode of Dragon bal.....Wrong series man.
Author's Note's: It's short I'm tired and sad good night folks Vine's up next the Mane 6 fight won't be recorded because I'm lazy like that....unless there is a high demand for them.