• Published 20th Feb 2013
  • 792 Views, 26 Comments

Tom's Destiny - Caleb Roy



Will Tom the Rock earn his wings? Will he become an Alicorn? What is Tom's destiny anyways? Find out in this epic tale of rock hard proportions!!

  • ...
4
 26
 792

A decision of a Rock.

THE NEXT CHAPTER

Hey, I am like the new narrator so what's up dudes. Okay, I am like totally going to get right to Tom's decision bro's. So, bro's, here is Tom's decision, but I must warn you dudes and dudets, its a doozy. Anyways, bro's, here is Tom's decision.

Tom went right back home to think over what he could decide. It was either save every body or like totally let them rot in a jail cell until they die. Tom looked at the pro's and con's of both. He decided. He was going to let every body rot in a jail cell until they died. Seriously, bro's, this is what Tom decided. NO!!!! I am just messing with you, Tom actually decided to go and save every body. He then went to pack.

After packing which took Tom like thirty minutes because he is like a rock and all. I mean he doesn't need anything to defend himself with. He works out. Tom has like rock hard abs, a bulging bicep, and like the strongest pecs ever man. Anyways, Tom packed and then went to go and wake up Sweetie Belle.

"Sweeetie Belle? Sweetie Belle? Are you awake (I don't get why people ask that question, I mean seriously) Sweetie Belle?", asked Tom again and again until Sweetie Belle awoke.

"Huh, oh yes Big brother?", questioned Sweetie Belle.

Before continuing and since you can't like see Tom's emotions, I must say that Tom started to crack. It was like Humpty Dumpty except without the fall. Tom almost cried because Sweetie Belle had called Tom Big brother. No pony/rock/whatever you are ever called Tom a big brother. It made Tom crumble inside. Tom almost didn't go, but he knew that for the sake of everyone, he had to.

"Well... well listen Sweetie Belle...Something's...Something's come up over in Canterlot with your sister Rarity. I... I have to go and see what she needs.", spoke Tom again.

"Oh cool Tom, here I will go and get the CMC and we can go with you too that way we can tell Rarity and all of the ponies that you are so nice.", Sweetie Belle like jumped out of bed, and like totally went to run for her things, but Tom like stopped her.

"No Sweetie Belle, no, you can not come with me. I have to do this on my own. I have to take this journey." Tom was like on the verge (what a cool word to say, verge, laugh out loud brothers), anyways Tom was on the verge of crying, but he couldn't because, well, he had to be strong for Sweetie Belle, and also because, well, Rocks just didn't cry on a regular basis.

"But Tom, we can help you, I mean what is the danger involved anyways. Its not like Rarity and her friends didn't stop whatever problem they had this time, is it?", Sweetie Belle was like doing that thing where like you know, but you don't. Its annoying, bro's.

"Listen, Sweetie Belle, I have to go alone. I have to go without you. I am sorry, but I have to do this."

"Oh, okay Tom, if you have to, but who is going to watch over me, Spike?"

Tom knew he couldn't like let Sweetie Belle like stay home alone (I mean we all saw that movie, and we all knew what happened there), but Tom also knew he couldn't let Spike watch them. Spike was a stinking drunkard while Twilight was gone. This left Spike no choice. He had to ask his other good friend Big Mac.

"Actually", Tom spoke, "I am going to see if you can stay with Big Mac and Granny Smith for a while, is that okay with you, Sweetie Belle?"

"OH YESSS!!! I want too! I want too! I WANT TOO!", screamed Sweetie Belle. It was actually so loud that I went like deaf in my left ear man. It was loud.

"Okay. Okay.", Tom chuckled or whatever rocks like do when they laugh. He then made Sweetie Belle some breakfast and went to go and talk to Granny Smith and Big Mac, while Sweetie Belle enjoyed her pony BREAKFAST OF PRINCESSES (ha ha did you see what I did there? Or actually read it? But see, I totally did a play on words of like Breakfast of Champions). Alright, fine, don't laugh and just get back to what Tom and Granny Smith and Big Mac discussed.

Tom rolled on over to Granny Smith's and Big Mac's house. When he arrived, he found Big Mac in the fields, kicking apple trees to get the apples (NO DUH). Tom went over to talk to Big Mac, but he tripped twice (How a rock trips, don't ask me). He then got to Big Mac who didn't even notice Tom.

"Hey Big Mac, nice weather we're having, isn't it?", asked Tom.

"Oh, hey Tom? How are you? and oh yes, EEEYUP!", replied Big Mac. You must understand that Big Mac was a man of action instead of just words, bro's.

"Hey Big Mac, can I talk to you and Granny Smith for a bit?"

"Of course Tom. Here let me just finish doing this last tree, and then I'll join you".

"Okay, thanks Big Mac, here I'll help you real quick.". Then Tom went and rolled into the apple tree, while Big Mac kicked the trees. Personally, I thought this was mean because, well, you know its not nice to just kick people, but what does the audience like care, man? They hate to hear me, so just listen to the rest of the story.

When Tom and Big Mac finished the last tree, they picked up the apples that were gained, and brought them over to wherever the Apple Family dumps their apples. Then Tom and Big Mac went over to talk to Granny Smith after both Tom and Big Mac greeted Apple Bloom. Finally, they found Granny Smith working the kitchen.

"Hey Granny Smith?", interrupted and questioned Big Mac, "Can we talk for a second?"

"Oh of course dear." replied Granny Smith, "What do you need?". Granny Smith turned around and also saw Tom. Se gave him a warm greeting too. "Oh, hello Tom how are you this fine evening?"

"Uh Granny?", interrupted Big Mac, "It's actually the morning."

"Oh, horse feathers, Big Mac, they're all the same to me" replied Granny Smith.

"Well, anyway, hello Granny Smith, how are you?", asked Tom.

"Very well, thank you Tom, its always nice to see a big, strong rock around protecting Ponyville", replied Granny Smith. I have to interrupt the story here to tell you that truly the only ponies at first who were ever nice to Tom were, in fact, the Apple Family and that is why Tom liked them the most. He was also like glad that others were starting to enjoy him.

"Thanks, Granny Smith", replied Tom.

Okay, well, dude and dudets they all basically like talked for a while, but it was one of those conversations that has nothing to do with the story, and I am sure that you all don't want to hear that. If you do, well, too bad bro's because I lost the script to that part so there! Anyways, here is the rest of the script that I do have. Okay, so Tom, Big Mac, and Granny Smith talked for what seemed like hours before Big Mac finally remembered that Tom had come there for a reason besides just saying hi.

"Oh yes Tom, did you have something you wanted to ask us again? I forgot if you said so." asked Big Mac.

"Oh right, right, sorry guys. Ya, look I hate to be a burden or anything, but I was just wondering if you could possibly take Sweetie Belle for a little while? You see something has come up in Canterlot that has to do with all of our sisters and the rest of the mane 6. I don't know what exactly yet, but I know it is bad so could you take her for a while? Or is that too much?", pleaded Tom.

"Oh, of course, we can take Sweetie Belle for a while. Ya, here just bring her tommorrow, and we will watch her for all the time that you need". Granny Smith said this most excitedly.

"Oh thank you thank you guys. I will owe you big time. Okay, well I will bring her tomorrow, and then I will be off on my quest", replied Tom.

"Anytime Tom" replied Big Mac, "we will see you tomorrow. I still have a ton of thing that need doing, but we will see you."

"Okay thanks guys, bye". With this, Tom embarked back home, and told Sweetie Belle the good news. He went to bed early to prepare for his great adventure, and then he dreamed about poop. Why poop? Well, dudes and dudets I don't like know, but he dreamed of poop nonetheless.

Tom awoke early the next morning. He got Sweetie Belle up and rushed over to Sweet Apple Acres. When he got there, every pony was awake and ready to greet Sweetie Belle and Tom. Tom thanked every pony, said goodbye to Sweetie Belle, and then he was off on an adventure. He headed through the Everfree Forest as that was the quickest route to Canterlot. Of course, I am sure that most of the audience is all like, "well wait, what about the train". Well, listen audience, the reason Tom didn't take the train is because the train was way too girly, and if a rock was ever seen in that, he would probably be destroyed. Two was because the villain like made sure no one was allowed on the train. Three was because this story has to be longer, and because that is how the boss man wants it, so don't question the story. Anyways, Tom walked over to the Everfree Forest. He looked inside, but he wasn't scared. Why wasn't Tom scared? Well, Tom wasn't scared because Tom is a rock, and rocks don't get very scared. Anyways, Tom entered the deep, dark forest. His journey began.