• Published 20th Feb 2013
  • 792 Views, 26 Comments

Tom's Destiny - Caleb Roy



Will Tom the Rock earn his wings? Will he become an Alicorn? What is Tom's destiny anyways? Find out in this epic tale of rock hard proportions!!

  • ...
4
 26
 792

Celestia the Commando!!

Tom waited about two days before Celestia finally felt better. He thought about going a few times by himself into the castle to save everyone, but he couldn't leave Celestia alone because she might need Tom's help, and Tom himself knew that he would need all the help he could get. Therefore, Tom waited. Finally, when Celestia did wake up and was much, much better, Tom gave her some of his famous (Not really but it did taste good) Goulash. Celestia enjoyed it like Celestia enjoyed that cake. Not only was Tom's Goulash delicious, it was also nutritious. Shut Up!! I didn't steal that from anywhere. Anyways, Tom asked Celestia how she got down here, and Celestia began her story.

"Well Tom", began Celestia, "It all started like this. I was reading the daily Canterlot newspaper like a week ago. I have always read the newspaper because I get bored being a high and mighty princess and all. Anyways, I felt a disturbance in the force. It was something I had never felt before (Oh and by the way just to interrupt Celestia and let you all know a little secret, Princess Celestia was a Jedi at heart). Anyways, Tom, so I was worried. It was like all the other times when some bad villain person came to Equestria. I knew something was coming. That is why I brought the gang together, you know, the main 6. It was at that time that battle began in the royal gardens. It was horrible. I peeked outside and saw the Scorpion soldiers fighting my royal soldiers. My soldiers fought bravely, but they were no match for the Scorpion soldiers. I thought we might lose very quickly, and we almost did. However, at that time, the main 6 finally made it to Canterlot, and more Royal soldiers came to reinforce our stallions. The tide of the battle soon turned as our stallions, the main 6, and I began fighting off the Scorpion soldiers. We had them on the run. Then, he came, the villain. He came with more soldiers, and with his powerful paralyzing tail. As the Scorpion soldier reinforcements began fighting our reinforcements, me and the main 6 began taking on this new villain. At first, it seemed like we would beat him, but then he used his powerful tail. He took out Applejack and Rainbow Dash first. They were knocked out. The elements then became of no use. Next, Rarity tried to use her magic to take down a statue to crush him, but he was so strong. He took the pedestal and flung it at my captain who was coming to reinforce me. My captain--he-- he died. (By the way, Princess Celestia is crying right now, and Tom is trying to comfort her). No! No Tom, I must continue. Okay, so then he grabbed Rarity, and hit her with his tail. She was knocked out, she was paralyzed for a while. The fight continued for what must have been thirty more minutes, but eventually, the villain took out all of the main 6. I must say, though, that Fluttershy put up a very good fight. She like knocked the scorpion back a few times, and even he was impressed. However, even poor Fluttershy was no match, and she went down. It was then just me and Twilight. Twilight hit him in the face with a very powerful beam. He was blinded for a while. I took this as my chance. I charged him, but he was able to knock me away. I went flying into a wall for a very small amount of time. Twilight started to run to me, but I told her to watch out. She turned around, and the villain was right behind her. He went to strike at her, but she dodged. She then blew him back with a powerful blast. The villain went flying back, his vision clouded. Twilight then hit him again and again and again. She was turning the tide. Then, Twilight missed. The villain saw it as his perfect opportunity. He struck Twilight with his tail, and she was knocked out, paralyzed. I was able to get up in time so I rushed over and knocked him back. I then used my magic to blow him back. The villain went flying back into a wall. I was his main match. Our battle continued for a while. I threw powerful beams at him, and he flung powerful beams right back at me. It was then that I made a wrong move. I went to strike him deep in the heart, but he turned around, and hit me hard against the back of my neck. I went flying into the nearby statue of my great great grandfather, King Founder. I was too weak to get up. The villain began to walk over to me. However, Discord had finally gotten out. He rushed the villain. It was funny Tom, Discord was always there to save me (Celestia and Discord had dated, and almost got married way back when). Discord pounded the villain into the ground so many times that I am surprised he didn't fall. However, the villain struck Discord square in his chest. Discord flew back almost thirty feet into a cement carving of Shining Armor. Discord was still strong and got right back up, and pounded the villain hard into the ground. Discord then used one of his most powerful beams and sent the villain crashing into a nearby greenhouse. The whole place collapsed on top of the villain. Discord slowly walked over to the place. It was his downfall. A huge beam came rushing out of the collapsed greenhouse, and hit Discord square in his face. Discord went flying back, and crashed into a nearby wall. He was knocked out instantly. The villain then got up, and skulked over to me. He then hit me with his tail, and everything went dark. I was paralyzed."

"Is that all, princess? How did you get out of there?", Tom interrupted.

"No Tom that is not all. Here I will continue. I awoke in a dungeon. I was chained up in special cuffs that would not allow me to use my magic. There were also at least five guards stationed around my cell door. I didn't know where the main 6, Discord, or anypony else was, so for now I was on my own. I basically sat there, and I was treated very poorly. It took around five days before I was able to escape. On the fifth day, I did. It went like this. One of the guards had accidentally dropped his keys, and he didn't notice. He had also dropped him inside the prison. I was able to get the keys, and I was able to unlock my cuffs. I then used my magic to open the door, and with that, I was able to come out. I was too weak to fight off all five guards, but thankfully, they were not there. They had to go eat lunch. I was then able to get outside without being detected. I had to go outside, though, through one of the vents that my father had built during the Rebellion years. I snuck out through the vent and ended up in the sewer. Thankfully, I had memorized the patterns and structure when I was a filly. I used this to find out a place to hide. Then, I retrained myself in the art of fighting normally. Every princess you know must know some type of Ka-ra-te. After about three more days, I was going to head back up to fight the scorpion. However, I had to get through those guards. As you know from there, I almost got recaptured, but you saved me Tom. For that, I am very thankful. Not only that, but you saved me three times. Tom, you are a very nice rock." Celestia had finished with her story.

"Thank--Thank you Princess. It is my duty.", said Tom although he was partially sobbing. He came to realize that there were more people who liked him than he knew. For that, he was very grateful.

"Tom", said Celestia, "Do you think that you and I are ready to go back and take back the castle?"

"We had better be", began Tom," because I am going tomorrow whether I am ready or not".

This was true. Tomorrow, Tom and Celestia would embark upon their final journey. Tom was heading into the belly of the beast, the pit of the Sarlac. This was going to be a dangerous ride, but Tom loved danger. It was time. Tom and Celestia went to sleep. They both had to get their rest for tomorrow because tomorrow was going to be the end of the beginning of the end.