• Published 20th Feb 2013
  • 792 Views, 26 Comments

Tom's Destiny - Caleb Roy



Will Tom the Rock earn his wings? Will he become an Alicorn? What is Tom's destiny anyways? Find out in this epic tale of rock hard proportions!!

  • ...
4
 26
 792

The Final Battle!

Tom looked hard into Scorpius' eyes. It was like crazy man. Like stinking fire was starting right in the middle of the floor. Flamethrowers, man, flamethrowers. Then, it was all like more staring straight ahead. Right into each other's eyes. Finally, Tom charged.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH", screamed Tom as he charged head first into Scorpius' side. Scorpius was able to dodge, and threw Tom up into the ceiling. Tom came crashing down, and fell straight onto the floor again. He then heard a crack, but Tom wasn't giving up. He got up and rolled into Scorpius' side, and slammed him hard once, twice, and then thrice. Scorpius hit the wall over twelve times before he was able to dodge Tom. He finally did. Scorpius took his turn, and then grabbed one of his soldier's cannons. He fired it at Tom, but Tom was able to dodge. He rolled at the cannon, but Scorpius had finally locked on. BABOOSH! The charge blasted Tom back into the wall again. Scorpius charged it up again, and just as Tom was getting up, Scorpius fired the charge again. He blasted Tom right back into the wall. He did it again, but Tom was able to dodge this time. He then charged Scorpius again, and was able to knock the cannon away just as it fired. The charge blew right into the ceiling wall, and caused the whole ceiling to collapse. The ceiling collapsed right on top of Scorpius. Tom just dodged it.

The rubble was on top of Scorpius for a while, and nothing came out. Tom was worried, but everypony else cheered. Tom didn't like it, not one bit. Everypony else started to tell Tom to free them, and just as Tom was about to, Scorpius exploded out of the rubble. Tom couldn't turn quick enough. Scorpius grabbed Tom and threw him against the wall. Scorpius did it again. Then, Scorpius grabbed Tom and chucked him right into a window nearby. Tom crashed through the window, and fell all the way down against the ground. He lay there for a few minute. Then, he slowly got up. He started to head right back into the castle. He knew that he had already lost time, and that his friends would soon be destroyed. However, as he got to the castle entrance, twelve Scorpion guards greeted him there. It wasn't good. Tom knew he had to fight them, but he also knew that if he did, then his friends would die. Tom saw no other choice. He began to roll at them, when, out of the corner of his eye, three soldier ponies attacked the soldiers. Then, he saw millions of ponies charging the scorpion soldiers. Tom realized that the ponies were rebelling. They were rebelling against the Scorpion rule. Tom was interrupted when a pony soldier shouted to him.

"Hey", began the pony soldier, "We got your back".

"Thanks", returned Tom. Tom headed back into the belly of the beast.

Tom saw it all around him. The ponies were fighting hoof to pincer. They were also fighting ranged. It was interesting. It was great because it meant that Tom could rescue his friends. Tom charged all the way to the throne room again. He kicked in the doors, and saw Scorpius standing there. He had Luna still in his claws. He was just about to kill her. Tom didn't let that happened. Tom slammed himself right into Scorpius' side. Scorpius crashed back and dropped Luna. Tom caught her, and lay her nicely down away from the battle. Luna was still to weak to fight. Tom turned back to Scorpius, and told him straight.

"Did I not tell you that, 'I'll be Bach'". Tom was taunting Scorpius solidly. Scorpius just yelled. He was angry that Tom would not die. Tom rolled himself straight into Scorpius again. He crashed into Scorpius and nailed him through. Then, as Scorpius went to strike Tom, Tom jumped over Scorpius' pincer, and came crashing down on it. It was crushed. Scorpius screamed in agony. Then, Scorpius went enraged again. Scorpius was in his most dangerous form. Tom had to give him everything he had. Tom did.

Tom blew back Scorpius. Scorpius looked up, but as he did, Tom began to randomly float in the air. Then, there were random lights and then Tom began to transform. When everypony looked back to see what Tom was, they found out. Tom's final form is Alicorn form. Now, I will interrupt and say that Tom only becomes an Alicorn in the most needed places. You see, just as Scorpius has his ENRAGED form which only happens when he gets his angriest, so does Tom have his Alicorn form which only happens when Tom needs it the most. Basically, I could have just summed it up by saying that this was going to be an awesome battle. It was the most powerful verses the most powerful. Here it comes.

Tom was an alicorn and Scorpius was an enraged arachnid. The battle goes on. Scorpius charged Tom, but Tom flew right over Scorpius. Then Scorpius fired a huge beam at Scorpius from his new unicorn horn. Tom blew back Scorpius, but not before Scorpius fired a beam from is tail knocking Tom back himself. However, Tom was able to recover. Tom rolled at Scorpius, but then quickly jumped up flying. Then Tom fired another beam at Scorpius. Scorpius' face crashed down into the floor. Scorpius, however, had some tricks up his sleeve. As Tom came by for another go, Scorpius grabbed Tom's right wing with his tail. Tom went down and crashed into the ground. Then Scorpius jumped on top of Tom and slammed his face into the ground a few times. Scorpius then took both of Tom's wings, and ripped them off of Tom. Tom writhed in agony, but he also took vengeance. Tom threw Scorpius back up in the air, and the Tom rolled out of the way. Then Tom crashed on Scorpius' pincers (they grow back for enraged mode). Tom crushed them both. Scorpius writhed in agony. However, Scorpius fired his bolt from his tail, and threw Tom into the throne chair. Tom recovered and blew two of Scorpius' legs off with his horn. Scorpius was now very injured, but he wasn't destroyed. However, Scorpius knew that he was losing, so, like all villains do, Scorpius cheated.

Scorpius fired another heavy bolt at Tom. Tom was hit square in the face. Scorpius took this as his chance. He rushed over to where Rarity was being held. He opened the orb prison, and then wrapped Rarity in his tail. He yelled to Tom, just as Tom was recuperating.

"Hey Tom", began Scorpius, "Look at this."

Tom looked over and saw that Rarity was in Scorpius' clutches. Tom spoke back, "Don't-- Don't do it Scorpius! She has nothing against you!"

"You're right", began Scorpius, "She has nothing against me, but what about you, Tom? What has Rarity done to you? You know Tom, I know all about what this vermin (Scorpius began to squeeze the life out of Rarity) has done to you. I know Tom. I know. I just have to ask Tom, Why? Why do you fight for some pony who has done you so wrong? Why?"

Tom thought about that for a moment, and then he opened his mouth. "You want to know why, Scorpius? I fight for these ponies and all those who have done me wrong because there are also those who have done me right. I also fight for them to show them something that even though they have done me much wrong, they have also been forgiven. Scorpius I fight for them to make them think. I fight for them to make them realize that even though they have done wrong to me, I can forgive them. I do forgive them. Scorpius, that is why I fight for them. That is why. I forgive them. Forgiveness is a gift, you know? It is not something that can be bought."

Tom looked up and found that Scorpius was crying. He was actually crying. Rarity was on the ground. She was only unconscious. She was knocked out because Scorpius was filled with so much anger that he squeezed her till she became unconscious, then he realized and dropped her. He was crying because of things done in his past, because of hurts he suffered. Tom helped him to realize that he can forgive. Tom helped Scorpius, and every pony to realize that they can forgive. Tom was a hero. Tom was a full-blown hero. Tom rolled over to Scorpius, and hugged him. It was all hugs and forgiveness. It was great. Eventually, Tom and Scorpius made up. Here is the rest of what happens.

Scorpius eventually freed every pony. He took all of his troops and left for his country. Equestria and Scorpia are now allies. Everyone forgave each other, and Tom went back to live with Rarity. Eventually, Tom and Rarity got married. Tom never did become an alicorn (Ha ha tricked you), but Tom did become a successful business man. You see, if you remember way way back in like the fifth chapter, Tom met that hermit guy. Well, if you remember all of that stuff that he had. EEEYUP, that is right, Tom and that guy went into business together. They sold things called televisions. They sold Xbox 360's, Wii-U's, and PS3's. They began a long line of toys and so forth, and they even began a show. They called it My Little Human. It was suppose to be a little filly's show, but it has aquired a ton of older colt followers too (as well as some older mare followers). Anyways, so Tom's Destiny was in fact too become a big business rock. He was a tycoon, in fact. Anyways, that is all. Discord and Celestia got married, and Tom became the royal defender also. Anytime there is an evil villain that can not be stopped, well, Tom is on the way. That is it for now, but I bet you are all wondering who stole that piece of chocolate cake, well, find out in the next chapter.