• Published 20th Feb 2013
  • 791 Views, 26 Comments

Tom's Destiny - Caleb Roy



Will Tom the Rock earn his wings? Will he become an Alicorn? What is Tom's destiny anyways? Find out in this epic tale of rock hard proportions!!

  • ...
4
 26
 791

The first battle!

Alright me brothas... and me sistas, so Tom and Celestia had made it. They found the Scorpius, and they were about to fight him. Celestia for the second time, and Tom, me brothas, was going to fight him for the first time. It was time to rock out me brothas and me sistas. Here we go...

"I will take back my kingdom! Do you understand me Scorpius?", screamed Celestia at the top of her lungs.

"Oh my, I am so frightened Celestia", began Scorpius, "But, if you are going to defeat me, Why didn't you just do that at the beginning? Maybe it is because, you will never defeat me! I don't know if you understand Celestia, but after I officially take Canterlot, I am going to conquer the rest of Equestria. Then, after I am through here, I will move on to the rest of Armonia! I will conquer this entire planet! No one will be able to stop the Scorpions! We are the master empire! Nothing, not even those dreaded Changelings will take us out! So Celestia, you were saying that you were going to do what now?"

At this, Celestia was so enraged that she charged Scorpius, but of course she let her anger get the best of her. It would be to her hurt. As soon as Celestia charged at Scorpius, Scorpius dodged her and let her hit her face hard against the throne room. Scorpius then went to paralyze Celestia, but Celestia was able to fly out of the way. She ran back to where Tom was... where Tom was... Well, Where Tom was doing whatever the equivalent to standing for a rock is. Anywho, Tom spoke.

"Maybe this time Princess we could take him at the same time?", said Tom.

"Yes... Maybe that would be better Tom", returned Celestia.

Now they both charged Scorpius at the same time. Scorpius, however, was very quick and he could make himself grow and shrink when he pleased. Scorpius used all of this to his advantage.

"Looks like you guys missed me", said Scorpius tauntingly as he was on the other side of the room. "Oh well, Guess you'll just have to be faster."

Tom and Celestia recuperated very quickly and recharged Scorpius. Tom hit Scorpius hard in the side while Celestia blasted Scorpius dead in the face. Then, Tom and Celestia did the same thing again and again. Scorpius was growing weaker every time, but there was one time when Celestia had to conserve her magic. Celestia was growing tired. Scorpius knew what he had to do.

Tom went to charge Scorpius again, but Scorpius was fast enough to jump over Tom. Tom crashed into a wall. Scorpius ran right over to Celestia.

"Now you go back to sleep princess!", yelled Scorpius. He then went to strike Celestia with his tail. He missed once, twice, and then three times as Celestia, who still had just enough energy left to hold off, kept dodging him. However, there is only so much energy within a pony, and Celestia was running out.

Scorpius could see that Celestia was getting more and more tired by the minute. He realized her vision was growing more and more clouded.

Scorpius began to taunt Celestia. "Oh my is the poor little princess getting tired?", began Scorpius, "Why doesn't she just take a nap?". Then, Scorpius hit Celestia on her left side. He used his claw so Celestia wasn't paralyzed, but the claw took the energy out of her. Scorpius jumped over to where Celestia lay. He pulled his tail high up in the air, and was just about to bring it crashing down into Celestia when Tom slammed right into Scorpius' bottom dollar. Scorpius went flying into a wall, and crashed into the wall with a thud, practically breaking the wall apart.

Tom rolled over to help Celestia. He pulled her on to his back, and rolled her over to a safer location. He put her closer to where the main 6 and Discord were being held. He then turned around and faced Scorpius. This enemy he would now have to face alone. It was Tom versus Scorpius. It was all on Tom's rubies now. It was up to him.

"Looks like its just you and me", began Scorpius laughing menacingly, "Well, at least this is going to be a much better fight. Are you ready, Rock?"

"Well", began Tom, "I guess lets get ready to RUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMBLEEEE!!". They went at it.

Tom slammed himself into Scorpius while Scorpius crashed his humongous pincers into Tom. Tom threw himself on top of Scorpius' back, and rolled the arachnid like he was one of Apple Jack's things that she rides upon screaming yee-haw. Scorpius did not take kindly to this, and so jumped high up in the air crashing into a ceiling. Tom hit that ceiling hard, and came crashing down. Tom started to crack a tiny bit.

"It looks like....huh.... you lost something there Tom", said Scorpius running out of breath, "Perhaps you should give up now, why lose anything else?".

"It looks like I lost something", retaliated Tom, "I think you mean you lost something!". At this, Tom jumped up high, and landed very very swift and hard on Scorpius' left pincer. Scorpius' left pincer was crushed and was not able to be moved for a while. Scorpius yelled and screamed in agony and rage.

"You're going to regret that TOM!!", yelled Scorpius, "And I mean regret that!!"

It was true because Scorpius came sprinting over to Tom, and flung his tail at Tom's chest. Tom wasn't affected by the paralysis, but more by the quickness and heaviness of Scorpius' tail. Tom cracked a lot more this time. Then Scorpius grabbed Tom, and threw him against the wall. Scorpius charged over to Tom again and picked him up and threw him against the wall. Scorpius did this again and again and again. He was full of rage. Scorpius was so full of rage that he went into his most powerful form; His Dark Form.

"Tom... I hate you! I HATE YOU!!!!!", Scorpius was full of anger and hate. He was throwing Tom against the wall so hard that Tom's whole left leg fell off and shattered into a thousand tiny pieces. Tom couldn't take it anymore.

"STOP!!! STOP!!!", yelled Tom, "STOP!!!"

"You want me to stop. YOU WANT ME TO STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!" screeched Scorpius, "I will give you STOP!!!". At this, Scorpius took Tom and threw him through the window. Tom fell over a thousand feet before crashing into the ground. Tom was shattered. He was broken. Everything was broken, but worst of all is that Tom's heart was broken. He was nothing anymore. He was nothing. Tom started to believe the lies. He told himself that he was nothing. Tom told himself that he was a loser, that he couldn't think for himself, and what was the point of risking his life for those others. They didn't even cheer Tom on. What did he care!? What did Tom care anymore?! Tom wanted to let them die. Tom realized that they should. I mean what did they ever do for Tom... NOTHING!!!!!!! Tom lay there shattered in a million tiny pieces. He fell into a deserted alleyway. Tom didn't see life anymore, and he didn't care. He was almost partially glad that Scorpius had hurt him so bad, it opened Tom's heart to what was important... Himself. Tom was becoming bitter and full of hate.

Oh Tom me brotha oh Tom. It is too bad that Tom became this way. Not only that, but Scorpius was so angry he was going to kill Celestia, Discord, and the main 6. What did Tom care for it though? What did they ever do for him? Poor Tom thinking only for himself... I only hope and pray Tom that someone/pony/thing/or whatever would open your eyes. IS THERE ANY HOPE OUT THERE!!!???!!!???!!!???!!!???