• Published 18th Jan 2013
  • 3,331 Views, 213 Comments

Changeling With a Consciousness - TheNextGamer



You are a changeling, and you are different than others. A changeling has no feelings, no remorse. It was born to be a mindless slave. But you are different. Because of "her" you take actions for yourself now. And you can feel love.

  • ...
10
 213
 3,331

What is love? Baby don't hurt me... Don't hurt me... No more!

--------------------Ponyville---------------------
Applejack pokes the unconscious yet somehow smiling body of the new stallion. "Twi', Ah think you kinda hitted him a might too hard. Because he's out." She said, continueing to poke the body.

"Well, how else was I suppose to react?! He just kissed me! You don't just kiss a pony you never met for no reason! Oh, but I hope I didn't hurt him too much..." Twilight was still trying to understand what the fuck just happened a few moments ago.

"Hmm... No, he's fine. No extra injuries or wounds, amazingly. Just unconscious." The doctor said, as he shines a light through the stallions eye.

After hearing that, Twilight let out a breath that she held for some reason. "Good. When he wakes up, there will be alot of questions that need to be answers from him."

"Darling, please, don't be so angry about this!" Rarity laid a hoof onto Twilight's shoulder.

"Why not? I don't see how you guys are even so calm about this!"

"Didn't you hear him? He said that he looked all over for you in Canterlot, all the way over to here! I find this to be... romantic honestly. I mean, it's not everyday a stallion will go to the ends of the world just to search for a mare from love at first sight!"

"That doesn't mean he was allowed to just kiss me! I don't even know who he is!"

"Well, it seems this young man won't wake up anytime soon, so back to the hospital for him. Nurse? Help me with him please." The doctor said as he levitates the still smiling unconscious body. Nurse Redheart already came back with a bed, and they set him down on it, and pushed him back into the hospital. All the while as the body was somehow STILL smiling.

With the guest of honor gone, the party ended too soon. As all the other ponies decide to get home, only the Mane 6 remained. Although due to the events that just happened, there was an uncomfortable silence.

"So..." Rarity started.

"What?" Twilight asked.

"Well, how was it?"

"How was what?"

"You know. The ... um... kiss?"

Twilight blushed from the reminder. "W-what about the kiss?"

"Well, you know. Was it... good?"

Twilight's blush grew even more. The other girls were looking at her expectantly, like they also wanted to know the answer themselves. "W-why are you asking that?!"

"Well, you should know that today, you just had your first kiss. So we wanted to know, how was it?"

"What makes you think that this was my first kiss? I kissed other ponies before!"

"Twilight, your parents don't count. Neither does your brother." Rainbow said deadpanned.

"... Ugh, alright fine! This is my first kiss! I really feel uncomfortable talking about this!"

"Well darling?"

"Well what?"

"The kiss! How was it?"

Knowing that they won't stop asking until she answers, she groans and thinks about the kiss. "It was... surprising. I guess. He was gentle about it. He didn't push too hard or made it too soft. It felt warm... felt nice and comfortable. I guess I can probably admit that... maybe... it was good... really good..." Twilight starts rubbing her hooves, having to admit something like that.

They all stood there in silence. Each of the others nodded, satisfied of the answer, and went their separate ways. Wishing each other of a pleasant evening.

Twilight still stood there though, looking down on her hooves as they continue rubbing. Alot of things were in her mind, but she was too tired to even want to work them out. She trots of to her home, finding they best way to solve this first, is a good-night sleep. Still, she can't seem to take her mind off of what just happened.
------------Dr. Conner------------
"Research attempt #452. CAN. YOU. UNDERSTAND. ME?!"

The changeling inside the glass cage continues trying to bite the pony's head off, with the only obstacle being the glass wall.

Dr. Conner groans in frustration. This has been going on for hours now. Ever since the discovery of a possible changeling knowing how to communicate, Dr. Conner has been trying to see how changelings evolved so suddenly. Through many attempts to try to get the test subject to speak, it has been going pretty well... EXCEPT FOR THE FACT THE DAMN THING WON'T SPEAK!

"What do I have to do to get you to talk damn it?!" The doctor yells.

The changeling in there, knowing it can't seem to kill the pony, decides step back, lay down and rest.

"Are you hungry or something? Do you need to eat in order to evolve?!" A random idea hits the doctor as he said that. He exits the room, "Don't go anywhere."

Had the changeling been you, you would of rolled your eyes, thinking 'Oh gee, and I was about to go for a damn jog around the castle too.' Sadly, due to the lack of a sentient brain, it only curled up and tried to sleep.

The doctor came back, while holding a small puppy on his wings. "Here! If you speak, I'll let you have the dog."

The changeling just yawned in response.

Dr. Conner's eye was twitching now. "Fine, have it your way. You eat the dog, and THEN speak." The doctor opened the lid and tossed the puppy in there with the changeling.

The changeling just sat there, staring at the small puppy. The puppy walked over to the changeling, and started to lick its face. The changeling, not knowing what to do, just sat there while being licked upon.

"Ok... I guess you don't like to eat dogs then. Oh, you're taste-testing it first? That's a bit weird, but ok... What... what are you doing no- OH DEAR CELESTIA, YOU'RE MATING WITH IT NOW."
-----------Changeling (NO, NOT THE ONE IN THE GLASS.)--------------
Trees... You fucking hate them now. Sweet Chrysalis, there is no words to describe how much you hate trees. Most of your headaches were caused by the fuckers. NEVER. TRUST. A TREE.

You have awoken hours ago, in the middle of the night. You stared at the moon outside of your windows, seeing it surrounded by millions of stars. Why haven't you noticed these beautiful lights in the sky before? Each one of them reminds you about Twilight. Her name... it sounds so beautiful, now that you know her name.

You couldn't go back to sleep. You couldn't stop thinking about her. Now more so than ever. She was constantly on your mind ever since the... first contact with her. You know knew her name, you know that she lives here, and you know that you finally found her. Your mind never stops thinking about her... except the occasional 'MOTHERFUCKING TREES!', it would always linger back to thinking of her.

What is this feeling? This feeling has always showed up when it involves her. It showed up when you first saw her, it showed up whenever you think about her, it showed up and controlled you to kiss her! What is this feeling?! It seems familiar but you just can't put a hoof on it. It feels like something you tasted before... tasted... the only thing you ate before was the love energy of other ponies...

Familiar.
Tasted before.
Love.

Love... you know what the feeling is now... it's love. You love her...

Honestly? Feeling love, its better than eating it.
------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

Grats! Made out with hot mare, and she liked it!
Also... a moment of silence for our dear friend Dr. Conner, for having been scarred for life as he witnessed the mating of a dog and a changeling.
I'm sick. So I'm going to go play fuck tons of my video games now.
Comment, fave, or jab me with your green thumb! UNTIL NEXT TIME!