• Published 3rd Jan 2013
  • 2,411 Views, 24 Comments

Shadow Darkwing - Bro-Pony



Basically a HIM, you're probably thinking "Not another one of these" but none of these are ever the same, so if you want, check it out. Rated T got violence, Language, and sexual references.

  • ...
45
 24
 2,411

Flying

When I woke up the next morning I still felt sore but I wasn’t as tired so I decided to get up and just play through the pain, I still need to find out about myself and see if I can’t remember something.
As I got out of bed I started to get light headed and dizzy and right on cue, the darkness came In and I collapsed and when through the same unconscious thing as last time I was floating around and I saw everything and I felt the power but I didn’t increase my power in fear of the evil feeling I got last time.
I saw Twilight gallop into my room and she ran up to my body and started to ask if I was ok, but of course I couldn’t answer fore I was unconscious.
“Shadow! Shadow! Wake up, please wake up!” She yelled.
“Twilight I’m ok!” I yelled to try to tell her but it was useless.
As she kept screaming I started to get mad that I couldn’t let her know I was ok, I felt so sad that my friend was going through this.
Every time she yelled and cried I flinched, it was a terrible sight to see someone go through that.
This when on for several minutes until I couldn’t take it: I decided to try something risky.
I concentrated all of this power to try to wake me up, it felt so good to have all the power.
As my horn started to glow that familiar color as last time, I started to float and next thing I know I was in my body. I started to regain full control of my body and tried to speak but all that came out was a low “Twi” but that was all I needed because She stopped crying and saw me coming back to normal.
“Oh my Celestia! Are you ok? Twilight asked with concern in her voice.
“Ya this is just a normal thing, it’s nothing really.” I lied.
“Are you sure? You were shaking and your horn was glowing.” She said in the same concerned look on her face.
“Yes really Twilight, really I’m fine.” I said in a stern voice using her name instead of her nickname to show her I didn’t want to talk any further about the subject.
“Oh… OK Shadow…” she said in a bit of a sadden voice.
“Sorry twi, I didn’t mean to snap at you… I just don’t want you to worry about me; I mean who knows how long I will even be in pony villi, no reason getting caught up in my problems.” I said and added an awkward smile at the end to help lighten the mood, but I think I just made it worse.
“What do you mean? Your leaving? You just got here and you’re still in bad shape!” she snapped at me.
“You’re right, I should just stay here and rest and try to regain some memories.” I said in an agreeing tone.
I was aggravated by her telling me how to live my life but I didn’t show it.
“Thank you, that’s all I was trying to say.” She said in a bit of a more uplift tone.
Twilights POV:
He can’t leave; he just got into my life… I hope he stays here…
Back to my POV:
“Well I’m going to go out into ponyvillie and try to ‘discover’ myself” I said with a bit of sarcastic tone on discover which made twilight laugh.
“Oh, you’re leaving so soon? Won’t you at least eat some breakfast with me before you go? Twilight said in a bit of a letdown tone.
“Ugh, actually I’m just going to grab something to eat while I’m out, but thanks though.” I said, I felt bad but I really needed time to get to find myself and well, I didn’t tell twilight, but I want to try and use my magic like I did while I was out.
“Oh.. OK.. well don’t forget your guitar.” She said sadly
“Oh ya thanks, I don’t really remember if I can play or not but maybe I will remember while I’m out, and I’ll tell you what, if I remember how to play I’ll play for you tonight.” I said with a cheery smile. And I think it brightened her mood because she smiled and said
“I’ll look forward to it!” she said in a happy voice.
“Ok, well bye Twi”. I said as I was walking out the door.
“Bye” she said sheepishly, defiantly blushing this time, though she doesn’t know I saw it.
In Ponyvillie
I was walking around for what seemed like 5 minutes when I figured out I was lost.
Ponyvillie was much bigger than I thought; it didn’t help that people kept asking me to play my guitar.
“I really wish I could fly” I said to myself… or at least I thought it was to myself, because as soon as I said it I saw a rainbow fly by and land right in front of me.
“I could teach you if you want!” she said to me with a cocky grin on her face.
“I don’t know Rainbow Dash, I don’t want to make you go through that.” I said trying to avoid getting caught up in her business; it isn’t that I don’t like her, I just don’t want her to make fun of me for not being as quick as her.
“Oh don’t worry about it; it will be my pleasure to help you, oh and you can call me Dash that’s what my friends call me.” Rainbow Dash said still with that cocky grin.
“Well I guess it would be cool to fly, and it may help bring some memories back.” I said with a positive tone.
“There’s the spirit Shadow.” She said
“Ok, well let’s get started Rainbow… I mean Dash.” I said in an awkward way that I wish I didn’t say, I blushed a little at my mistake which than Dash blush.
In the fields near the Evergreen forest.
“Ok, first step to flying is concentrating on your goal and picture yourself flying in the air.” She said like a coach.
“Um ok.” I said trying to concentrate on flying.
“Ok, Now once you have pictured yourself flying you need to flap your wings and imagine yourself as light as air.” She said as she started to flap her wings and began to hover.
“Sounds easy enough” I said as I tried to do as she instructed.
As I pictured myself flying through the clouds, I imagined being as light as air and next thing I know, my wings begin to flap and bam! I’m hovering… it didn’t last long because I started to watch Rainbow Dash flying through a beam of light, she looked amazing as the light beams glared off her rainbow mane.
After I face planted into the earth Rainbow Dash flew over and helped me up.
“You can’t let yourself get distracted.” She said, “besides there isn’t much to get distracted bye, what where you looking at? She asked suspiciously.
“Oh nothing… just the… the clouds…” I said quietly.
“Ya , they are pretty cool I guess.” She said admirably.
“Ok, let me try again!” I said determinedly.
“Ok, go for it fly boy.” She said jokingly with her trade mark grin.
This time, I didn’t imagine me flying through the clouds; but instead, I imagined me flying next to Rainbow Dash.
Once I had my visual, I started to imagine being as light as a balloon.
I felt my wings flap hard and, again, I was hovering freely but I didn’t fall this time!
“Nice job Shadow, are you sure you never flew before?” she asked as she smiled and flew down next to me.
“Well actually I don’t know if I ever flew before… no memories remember.” I said jokingly but Rainbow took it the wrong way.
“Oh, I’m so sorry, I didn’t meant it like that.” She said.
“It’s ok Dash” I said using her nickname that made her blush a little.
Wow what’s up with all the blushing? Twilight was the same way. I thought to myself.
“Are you sure?” she said with a sad look.
“Ya it’s fine Dash.” I said reassuringly.
“Ok… So did it bring any memories back?” she asked in a interested way.
“No, but it’s ok I have barley flown, let’s see what I can really do.” I said
“Ok, but be careful, you are still sore.” She said in a concerned voice.
“How do you know that?” I asked, curious in how she knew.
“You are holding back, your wings are large and muscular; you could be as high in the sky in one flap if you wanted to.” She said in a knowledgeable way.
“Oh.” Was my only response.
“Anyways, let’s get flyin.” She said with a big cheery smile.
“OK!” I aid a little too eagerly, this made me feel awkward and made Rainbow Dash, yet again, blush.
I felt awkward and flew up high into the air, so high that I looked like a black figure in front of the sun.
Rainbow Dash’s POV:
“Wow… look how majestic he looks up there…” I thought to myself.
“I wonder if he and Twilight have a thing… I have to ask him but not make it seem to obvious.” I thought to myself
My POV:
“Wow! Flying is amazing!” Yelled to Rainbow Dash as we were soaring through the sky as the sun set.
“Ya and it’s even better at this time, when the sun is setting!” she yelled back as she landed on the cloud.
“Come and join me on the cloud so we can watch the sun set” She yelled.
“Ok” I yelled back as I flew towards the cloud.
It wasn’t the biggest cloud but it was big enough for both of us to sit and watch the sunset.
As I got closer I was nervous about landing on the cloud, I wasn’t sure if I could land and stay on it successfully.
Rainbow must have noticed because she said, “ It’s ok Pegasus and alicorns can land on clouds and control the weather.”
“Ya, I know…” I lied. And I landed hoping for the best.
It worked! I was sitting on a cloud! It was the softest thing I have ever felt… well at least the softest thong I can remember feeling.
Rainbow Dash’s POV:
“Now’s you chance Dash, Now is your chance to see if you have a chance with him.” I thought to myself.
“So Shadow…” I said in a happy voice.
“So Dash…” he said in a mimicry voice, I love when he calls me dash but I would love it more if he called me Dashie.
“So you and Twilight huh?” I said in a joking manner hoping he would deny it.
“I just met all of you last night Dash….” He said with a jokingly manner.
“Well at least he isn’t with Twilight.” I thought to myself.
“True, but you are staying at her house…” I said deliberately trailing off.
“So that doesn’t mean anything, I could stay at your house and it wouldn’t mean anything.” He said.
“Bingo” I thought to myself, “just where I want him” I also thought to myself.
“Alright then prove it” I said with a challenging attitude and grin.
“You’re on, If I don’t fall in love with you, you have to make me dinner.” He said
“And if I win you have to make me dinner AND give me a full body massage.” I said
“Deal” he said
“Well I should probably go and tell Twilight that I’ll be at your house tonight, oh and I expect a hot dinner and my bath water drawn hot.” He said and added his usual sarcastic joke at the end of it, but I like when he does that.
“Keep dreaming, and my house is hovering down that way” I said with a chuckle and pointing in the direction of my house.
“Ok.” He said.
He then flew off towards the library and I flew off towards my house.
Twilight’s POV: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&v=boELLz-_BXk&NR=1
“I wonder what’s taking him so long” I said to myself as I was preparing a meal for too.
“I hope he isn’t unconscious again!” I said louder to myself which cause Spike to yell,
“You say something Twi?”
“No Spike.” I lied.
“Ok.” He yelled back down from upstairs.
Just before I was about to go looking for him I heard a knock on my door.
“Come in” I yelled.
When the door opened I was relieved to see a Black horse with a white mane, holding a blue guitar, standing in the door way.
“Where were you?” I asked curiously.
“Dash was teaching me how to fly; I was pretty good if I do say so myself.” he said with a proud smile, “then she showed me that I could sit on a cloud, so we watched the sunset.”
“Oh… you were with Dash ALL day?” I asked putting an emphasis on ALL.
“Ya, It was pretty fun, oh and that reminds me, she wants me to stay at her house tonight we made a bet, and I tend on winning it.” He said with another proud smile.
“Oh… well are you sure you’re feeling up to it? I mean you completely blacked out this morning.” I said hoping he wouldn’t go.
“I’m fine, thanks for the concern though Twilight.” He said, not using my nickname which made me sad and almost cry.
“Well I guess you should be going then shouldn’t you Mr.Darkwing.” I said purposely using a formal name.
“I don’t have to go yet, we can hang out like I said we could this morning.” He said offering a smile.
“No really, I’m tired any ways, you should go.” I said just barely holding back the tears.
“Twi, are you ok?” he asked.
“I’m fine.” I yelled at him as I turned around and said “You should go before you get Rainbow Dash worrying like I was.” I said and as I started to the stairs to walk up to my room.
“Twi!” he said in a sad tone as I walked up the stairs.
“Just go I said to him as I was at the top of the stairs and left him alone.
Back to my POV:
I did as she said and walked out of the library and started to go towards Dash’s house thinking about what I had done.
“How could I be so stupid and blind to not see she liked me?” I said to myself as I was flying.
“Well how could I know? I’ve only known her for one day.” I argued with myself.
“Well either way, she is pissed at me and it’s all my fault. I need to do something to make it up to her.” I said to myself.(stop music at this point.)
When I arrived at Rainbows cloud mansion, I flew on top of the cloud floor and when towards the door to knock.
I knocked in a random pattern when I heard Dash’s voice from inside yell
“Come in, I’m in the shower so make yourself at home. She yelled.
“It’s me Shadow I yelled, just to make sure she knew it was me as I walked in.
“I looked around to see a bunch of pictures of the Wonder Bolts, and pictures of Dash as a kid.
There were also a lot of gold medals and trophies that all said first place for various sports.
I then herd the shower stop and a voice from inside yell “Can you bring me a towel from the room next door?”
I yelled “ya sure.” And proceeded with the task and brought the towel to the door and said “I’ll just leave the towel on the door ok?” I said as I started to walk away but before I got far I heard her say “Can you bring it in here? It’s really cold.”
Oh no, what I am I supposed to do? Bring in there while she’s naked?... wait she is always naked… but so am I! This thought never accrued to me before and I suddenly felt very insecure about myself.
“Are you going to bring it or not?” I heard a jokingly but a bit aggravated voice come from in the bathroom.
“Ugh sure” I said a bit unsure sounding.
I decided I would just close my eyes and give it to her then turn around and proceed out from the bath room.
I then opened the door with the towel on my head, and my eyes closed, and began to walk slowly and carefully towards, or at least where I thought it was, the shower.
“Thanks” I heard her say. as she lifted the towel off my face to reveal my face with closed eyes.
I immediately turned around and walked out of the bathroom before I could say “you’re welcome.”
“What was that about?” She asked with a questioning tone when she was dried and walked out of the shower.
“What was what about?” I asked acting as if nothing happened trying not to look lower than her head.
“What was with your eyes being closed when you walked into the bathroom?” She questioned.
“Oh that, well you were in the shower so I wanted to give you privacy.” I said hoping she would by it.
“Wow, what a gentle colt you are.” She said in a sweet tone.
“The guys I’m normally with wouldn’t miss a chance to get a glimpse of me in the shower.
“Ya, well don’t mention it.” I said with a smile.
She then showed me to my room and we went to sleep.