• Published 3rd Jan 2013
  • 2,412 Views, 24 Comments

Shadow Darkwing - Bro-Pony



Basically a HIM, you're probably thinking "Not another one of these" but none of these are ever the same, so if you want, check it out. Rated T got violence, Language, and sexual references.

  • ...
45
 24
 2,412

Gone but not forgoten

Twilight’s POV:
I woke up early that morning… not that I got much sleep anyways.
It has been a week since the memorial, everyone was there, Safire Star, Slim Shaggy, and of course Vinyl Scratch. Both Princess Celestia and Princess Luna showed up, and everypony in Ponyville. I almost didn’t go, I mean after all, he could still be alive.
“I have to stop lying to myself and just accept the fact that Shadow is dead.” I said to myself.
I slowly got out of bed and walked over to my guest room were Shadow stayed, I just walked in and sat on the bed for a few minutes to help myself realize he was gone.
“Well… I can’t say I feel any better.” I said to myself.
Spike then walked in and said,
“I never really liked him but… I kind of miss him; it’s hard to believe he’s gone.” He said.
“I know.” I said.
“So, did you ever get a chance to tell him how you felt?” he asked.
“No.” I said, I couldn’t help but to tear up a bit.
“I’m sorry Twilight.” He said.
“It’s ok, I’m going to go and get some fresh air with the girls, would you like to come with us?” I asked.
“Is Rarity going to go?” he asked.
“Of course.” I said.
“Then count me in!” he yelled.
“I thought so.” I said letting out a little chuckle.
Darkblood’s Lair:
*A large pile of boulders is seen, there is a quick blur that fly’s by and then the Boulders are destroyed and flying in every which direction.*
“Excellent Anti-Shadow.” Dark blood said.
The green blur zooms towards Darkblood then stops on a dime in front of him kneeling.
“Thank you master.” Anti-Shadow said.
“Your powers are growing exceptionally; you are faster and stronger then when you began by 10 fold! And you wield the dark element of corruption just as your counterpart.” Darkblood said.
“What do I do next?” Anti-Shadow asked.
“We infiltrate.” Darkblood said.
“You must return your form to his normal non enchanted form and take his place, earn the hearts of everyone until I can get an army ready to attack.” Darkblood said.
“Why don’t I just destroy them now?” Anti-Shadow asked.
“Well, for one, your power is no match to face the elements of harmony just yet, and if you gain there love, they won’t be able to use the elements on you.” Darkblood.
“As you wish master.” Anti-Shadow said.
“Excellent. Here’s what you will do. Teleport to Equstria, tell them you defeated me, and from there try and get them to want you. Try your best to corrupt them without them knowing you’re trying to.” Darkblood said.
“But do not compromise yourself or the whole plan is ruined. Is that understood?” Darkblood asked.
“Yes master.” Anti-Shadow responded.
There was a large flash and Anti-Shadow was gone.
“Now, as long as Shadow stays out of the way long enough for me to create an army I will be fine.” Darkblood said.
“I’ll just have to keep an eye on Anti-Shadow. I may have cloned the dark side of Shadow but there is still part of him that is trying to do the right thing. I can’t let him be purified or I will most certainly have a problem.” Darkblood said.
Twilight’s POV:
“I’m so glad you could join us today!” Rarity said.
“I’m glad I could to, I decided it was time to get out of the house and try to forget him.” I said.
“That’s wonderful!” Rarity said.
“So, what are we doing today Rarity?” Rainbow Dash asked.
“Well, I was thinking first we would go to the spa then maybe go to a-
Was all she could say before Rainbow Dash interrupted,
“Lame! how about we play some football or go chill by the lake.” Rainbow Dash said.
“How about we go to the park and have a picnic?” I asked.
“That’s a lovely idea Twilight.” Rarity said.
All the girls agreed so we went to get some supplys.
“What should we get for the pi-
Was all I could say before I was interrupted by a large flash and a body appearing in front of me.
“Oh My Celestia!” Rarity screamed.
“Shadow!?” Apple jack screamed.
He tried to speak but then passed out.
“He’s…alive?” I asked.
“I-I guess so.” Apple Jack said.
“Let’s get him to the hospital quick.” I said.
“I’m on it!” Rainbow Dash said as she swooped him up flew to the hospital.
We all ran towards the hospital to go see how Shadow was doing.
When we finally reached the hospital the nurse led us to the room he was staying in, it was the same room he always stayed in.
“Shadow!” We yelled as we all rushed up to him.
He looked fine, which was kind of weird but we didn’t care, we were just glad he was back.
“What happened?” Apple Jack asked.
“I defeated Darkblood.” He said weakly.
“How? Mist said you would be destroyed!” I said.
“Well, I guess Mist didn’t realize that I couldn’t leave the ones I love that easily.” He said
“Aww” we all said.
“Well… What about your human life?” I asked.
“This is my life now.” He said.
“So… your human body was destroyed?” Apple Jack asked sympathetically.
“I don’t want to talk about it.” He said.
“We understand.” Flutter Shy said.
“Well, now that Darkblood’s gone, what will you do? I asked.
“Well… I don’t know, I guess I should start by getting a job, and re learn how to fly, basically re-do everything I did last time I was in Equstria.” He said.
“You mean, you don’t remember how to fly or anything like that?” Rainbow Dash asked.
“Nope.” He replied
“Don’t worry, I’ll teach you how to fly again.” Rainbow Dash said.
“Thanks that would be great.” He said.
“No problem, besides, I am the best flyer in Equstria.” Rainbow Dash said
“Unfortunately she isn’t the most modest in Equstria.” Apple Jack said.
“Well, it’s good to have you back Shadow, how are you feeling?” I asked.
“I’m feeling great, but I’m ready to get out of this bed.” He said.
“Well, it’s good to see some things never change.” I said.
We all headed out of the hospital and walked to the park.
“So, Shadow, will you be staying at my house again?” Twilight asked.
“Well, if it isn’t a burden.” He said.
“Oh no, it’s perfectly fine.” I said with a smile.
“So, what should we do?” Rainbow asked.
“Well, we could start by eating, I’m practically starving.” Shadow said.
“Ok, well, let’s go get some supply’s for a picnic.” I said.
“Sounds like a great idea.” Everyone said except Shadow.
“Well, wouldn’t it be easier to just go to a restraint for lunch?” He asked.
Everyone agreed, but me.
“Well ya but, it would be more fun to make our own sandwiches and eat them together.” She said.
“I’d rather just get some food and eat as soon as possible.” Shadow said.
“Ok, let’s go out to get some food I guess.” I said and we all walked to a local café.
“What would y’all like to eat?” Apple Jack asked.
“It’s on me.” She said.
“Wow thanks Apple Jack, that’s awfully kind of you.” I said.
“No problem, it’s the least I can do for Shadow, I mean he did save everypony and human.” She said.
“Well, what can I say? I’m awesome.” He said.
“Great… another Rainbow Dash…” Apple Jack said jokingly.
“So, what do y’all want?” Apple Jack asked.
“I’ll take a large shake, a sandwich, and fries.” Shadow said.
“Whoa, that’s a lot, I mean Apple Jack Is paying for everyone, why don’t you order a little less.” I said.
“Well, I’m kind of hungry after the long battle; I haven’t eaten for like a week.” He said.
“It’s fine I got it.” Apple Jack said.
“Well, let me at least help with the bill.” I said.
“Well, if you insist.” She said.
“I do.” I said.
“I’ll help too.” Rarity said.
“Me too.” Flutter Shy said.
“I got some spare cash.” Rainbow Dash said.
“I already ate.” Pinkie said.
“Thanks guys.” Apple Jack said.
“I’ll help you with your chores around Sweet Apple Acers.” Spike said.
“No… ugh… that’s ok Spike I don’t need any help.” Apple Jack said.
“Ok, if you’re sure you don’t want any help Apple Jack.” Spike said.
“Well, I guess you won’t need my help either then.” Shadow said.
“Ya… guess not.” Apple Jack said, it seemed like she was a bit frustrated by that remark.
Our food finally got there, everyone ate and socialized for a while until Shadow decided to leave.
“Something wrong?” I asked him as he got up without a word.
“Just getting a little bored of this small talk, I’m going to go talk to those mares over there.” He said as he pointed at a group of mares.
“You’re just going to dine and dash?” I asked a little surprised.
“What? Apple Jack said she had it covered.” He replied, then he continued to walk over to the mares.
“What’s gotten into him?” I asked.
“I don’t know it’s like he doesn’t have any morals what so ever.” Apple Jack said.
“Well, maybe he is trying to act like he’s ok; I think he might still be recovering from the shock that he can never return to Earth.” Rainbow Dash said.
“I guess that does make since.” Rarity said.
“I sure hope so, I don’t want him to act like this permanently.” I said.
“I agree.” Flutter Shy said.
“Just give him a week to adjust to his new life and I’m sure he will get back to normal.” Rainbow Dash said.
“You’re right.” I said.
“I know I’m right, I’m awesome remember.” She said.
“How could we forget?” Apple Jack said sarcastically.
It started to get late so we decided to call it a night.
“You coming Shadow?” I asked as we walked by his table with some other mares.
“I think I’m going to hang here for a while.” He said.
“Ugh, ok, well you know where your room is.” I said and continued walking.
I went to sleep early that night, even though Shadow was acting strange, I slept like a baby. I was just happy that he was back, and understood that he needed some time to adjust.
A week went by, Shadow didn’t go back to his old self, in fact he got worst. Every night there was some random mare leaving our house, and he always smelt of alcohol. I decided that we needed to talk about it, but I didn’t quite know what to say.
“Shadow, can we talk?” I asked him when he came downstairs.
“Sure, what’s up?” he asked.
“Well… it’s just that every morning there’s a random mare I don’t know in my house.”
“Oh, ya them… don’t mind them they’re nice mares.” He said as he got a cup of coffee.
“Do you even know their names?” I asked.
“I did.” I said.
“Well, I’m going to have to ask that you stop brining these girls to my house.” I said sternly.
“Ok, sure, sure.” He said.
“Well, that was easier than I thought.” I said.
“What did you think was going to happen?” he asked.
“I’m not sure, ha.” I said with a little chuckle.
“So do you mind if I ask you a question?” he asked.
“Um, sure I don’t see why not.” I said.
“Are you jealous of those random mares?” he asked with a grin.
I began to feel hot and cold at the same time, I didn’t know what to say.
“Because, if you are you could just say so.” He said as he moved closer to me.
“You know, I’ve seen the way you look at me, I know you have a thing for me.” He said walking in a circle around me.
“You do?” I asked awkwardly.
“Of course, and I have to say, if you’re feeling jealous, I can make things even.” He said then leaned in and kissed me.
I didn’t know what to do, I liked him a lot but when he kissed me he tasted of alcohol and smoke, it was like I was kissing some prostitute.
I easily pushed him off of me and noticed his eyes were a goldish color.
“That’s ok.” I said walking back a little, something was definitely wrong with him.
“I’m going to go to Apple Jack’s, I’ll be back later.” I said as I tried to get around him, unfortunately he was extremely fast.
“Leaving so soon?” he asked as he walked forward forcing me to walk back several paces.
“Ya, I really have to go help Apple Jack.” I said, I was getting a little nervous now, Shadow never acted like this before.
“You can’t leave now, I don’t want you to feel jealous of those other mares, let me make it up to you.” He said as he came in for another kiss.
“No that’s ok, I really have to go.” I said as I quickly dodged around him and galloped out the door.
“That was the scariest thing that has ever happened to me.” I said to myself.
I quickly ran to Sweet Apple Acer’s to find Apple Jack working in her fields.
“Apple Jack!” I yelled as I ran up to her.
“Hey there sugar cube.” She said.
“What can I do for ya?” she asked.
“Can we talk?” I asked.
“Ugh, ya sure what’s wrong Twi?” she asked.
“It’s Shadow.” I said.
“Oh, how’s he doin?” she asked.
“Something’s not right about him.” I said.
“How so?” she asked.
“I’ll explain everything once the others arrive, I had spike tell them to come here before I left.” I said.
“Ok, sounds good.” She said.
Darkblood’s lair:
“That idiot, he almost ruined my plans. Good thing I have my army ready, now I just need Anti-Shadow to stay out of the way, I would like a couple more days but it looks like I won’t have any more than a day thanks to his reckless behavior. I guess he didn’t get Shadow’s common sense… but that’s ok, as long as I have a vessel to hold the element, and one that follows my command… well try’s to.” Dark blood said.
“Still no sign of Shadow though… this makes me nervous, if luck is on my side teleporting was too great for his body to handle and it destroyed him. If not, I would have expected him to teleport to Equstria, if he didn’t go there were did he go?” Dark blood asked.
Sweet Apple Acre’s:
“I gathered all of you here to talk about Shadow.” I said.
“In case you haven’t noticed, something isn’t quite right about him.” I said.
“What do you mean?” Pinkie Pie asked.
“He’s been sleeping with random mares and he always smells like alcohol.” I said
“Ya, but what’s the probable?” Pinkie asked.
“Well, that’s not normal for Shadow… you shouldn’t be doing that either Pinkie.” I said.
“Ya, ya, ya… story of my life.” She said.
“Anyways… I noticed that his eyes flashed gold when he tried to kiss me, then when I tried to leave he tried to block my way.” I said.
“But his eyes are only gold when he is enchanted, and last time he was enchanted he was like a reddish color with green and black hair.” Rarity said.
“That’s my point… I fear we may not be working with Shadow… it could be a changling.” I said.
“What are we going to do? We all love Shadow like he is part of our family; the cahngling is probably as strong as chrysila herself.” Apple Jack said.
“I know, but we have the elements of harmony, we could easily use them on him.” I said.
“You’re right.” Rainbow Dash said.
“But… that mean Shadow never actually came back…” Flutter Shy said in a sad voice.
“I know…” I said.
“We have to stop this Changling before he gets any stronger.” Rarity said.
“Agreed.” I said.
We all got our elements on and began to walk to my house. The meeting was longer than I thought it would be because it was already dark outside. The night air was crisp and the wind seemed to make an eerie sound as it passed by our ears.
“Is everyone ready?” I asked as we approached my door.
“Ya.” They all said.
“Ok, let’s do this.” I said as we all walked into the house.
“Shadow, I’m home.” I said as I walked up stairs.
“Shadow, are you here?” I asked as I continued to look around.
“Hmm, I guess he isn’t hom- *slam*
I looked around to see that pinkie was thrown into the wall.
“Did you think you could just use your little elements on me?” Shadow asked.
“We know you’re a Changling!” I shouted.
“Am I now?” He asked with a creepy grin.
“Yes, and we won’t let you get any more powerful with the love we had for Shadow.” I said
“Well, if I was a changling could I do this?” he asked .
He began to illuminate with a dark red color until his whole body was a blood red color with green and black hair.
“But… if you’re not a Cangling that means you really are Shadow.” I said surprised by what I just saw.
“Well, kind of.” He said. “I’m more of a clone of him… but I’m just as powerful, if not stronger then he is.” The colt said.
“What did you do with Shadow?” I yelled
“Well… I didn’t do anything to him, my master did.” He said, he then picked us all up and slammed us against the tree walls and held us there. None of us could move.
“My master would be glad to have some clones of the elements of harmony, with them he would have no threat to come to him.” The colt said.
“The elements of harmony can only be used for good.” Apple Jack said.
“Every element has an evil counterpart, just as there is the elements of harmony, there are the elements of disharmony.” He said.
“You won’t get away with this.” I said.
“Well, it looks like I am.” The colt said.
“Quick use the elements of harmony.” I said.
We all tried to use them but it wouldn’t work, he was to strong against us.
“What will you do now?” he asked.
Before I could answer, I saw a small amount of light forming into a figure behind him.
“I guess now you will clone us and destroy us.” I said with a fake scared tone.
This seemed to make him angry.
“Are you mocking my powers?” he asked as he pressed us harder against the wall.
No… but I think his power is a little but stronger than yours.” I said as Mist came behind him and threw him to the ground.
His horn lit up a teal blue color that picked up this Shadow imposter and threw him hard against the wall; we were then released from this phony’s grip of us.
“Where is Shadow?” Mist yelled as he pulled the copy off the wall and slammed him into the ground.
“I don’t know.” The copy colt said.
Mist then froze him with ice and melted him with fire. I could only imagine the pain of being frozen then melted by a heated flame.
“If you don’t start speaking, I’m going to stop going easy on you” Mist yelled, the anger was intense in his eyes.
I was shocked by the power Mist could control, I don’t think even Princess Celestia was that strong.
“I told you I don’t know anything!” the copy colt screamed again.
“let’s just see about that.” Mist said.
Then they both disintegrated into light particles, a few seconds later they re-appeared through light particles forming, this time the copy colt was bloodied up an bruised extremely bad.
“Ok (cough) ok… I’ll talk.” He said coughing up some blood.
“My master said he teleported before he could destroy him.” The copy colt said.
“What are your master’s plans?” Mist asked.
“All he told me was to act like Shadow and win the hearts of the ponies around him.” The copy colt said.
“Then we’re done here.” Mist said, he then vaporized the copy colt into light particles.
“Did you just…” I said.
“It doesn’t matter what I did to him, what does matter however, is us finding Shadow.” Mist said.
“So he’s alive?” I asked.
“I believe so… but he is most likely injured, but, if he did make it, he would have to be in Equstria, his human body was destroyed.” Mist said.
“Well, were could he be if he was so injured?” I asked.
“Zakora.” Apple Jack said.
“You’re right, if anyone could help heal him, it’s her.” I said.
“Do we know how to get to her hut?” Rarity asked.
“Apple Bloom does.” Flutter Shy said.
“How do you know?” Apple Jack asked curiously
“When she and her friends slept over at my house, they went to her hut.” Flutter Shy said.
“We need to get there immediately.” Mist said.
“Let’s go wake Apple Bloom” Apple Jack said.
Darkblood’s lair:
“I should have known not to trust that clone! My army still needs some time for the spell to finish… Now I need to bring in some distractions.” Dark blood said.
“Now, what to do with the matter that Shadow has returned?” he asked himself.
“Well, in any case, if he did survive the teleporting dimensions, it would have a fatal toll on him, not to mention his memory will be scrambled again.” Darkblood said.
“Time to call upon a certain Spirit of Chaos.” Dark blood said.
Zakora’s hut:
“Zakora, we need to know if you’ve seen a colt around here.” I said as we walked into a hut.
“A colt you are seeking with a memory that appears to be leaking?” Zakora asked.
“Possibly, he is black grey hair, alicorn, a little taller than Princess Luna but shorter then Princess Celestia.” I said trying to describe his appearance.
“Awe, yes in flash he appeared but was not able to cheer for when I spotted him, he was barely able to moving a limb.” She said.
“Where is he now?” Apple Jack asked.
“Looking for some roots so he can remember his brains loots.” Zakora said.
“So you’re making a potion to bring his memories back?” I asked.
“Yes, here he comes now, would you like to stay for some chow?” Zakora asked
“Yes, we would like to talk to him once he retains his memories.” I said.
“Who are these ponies Zakora?” Shadow asked.
He looked terrible, he was thin and his body looked rough.
“Friends of mine who wish to speak to you, don’t be startled, they all need you to be healthy too.” Zakora said.
“Ok, well I got the roots you asked for.” Shadow said.
He gave her the roots and she mixed them together, and then told him to drink the potion
“Do you remember anything yet Shadow?” I asked.
“No…” he said.
“Zakora, why didn’t it work?” I asked.
“The potion can’t help against this tragic type of hurting magic.” Zarkora answered
“Well, what are we going to do? There’s no time for him to learn everything again.” I said.
“There is one thing I can do… but it will be a very painful procedure for Shadow… but if Darkblood has an evil plan there’s no telling what could happen” Mist said.
“What is it?” Shadow asked.
“Well… Just as Darkblood made a copy of his evil side, I can make a copy of good side.” Mist said.
“You mean another clone?” I asked.
“Yes, but his one will be a good one.” Mist said.
“The only problem is, the procedure is very painful and as you can see it drains the subject physically and mentally.” Mist said.
“We can’t make him go through it again.” I said.
“We have no choice, Shadow… are you ok with this?” Mist asked.
“Well… I don’t really know what’s going on but if this Darkblood is as evil as you said he was… I guess I’m in.” Shadow said.
“But… I can’t lose Shadow again, it’s too much.” I said.
“Look, he won’t die; he will just need a long recover time.” Mist said.
“Look… ugh, I guess you and I had some kind of thing or whatever but I have to do this.” Shadow said.
“But-
Was all I could say before he interrupted,
“But nothing, if I don’t do this, lives might be at risk.” He said.
“But what if you go into a coma and never wake up or worst.” I said
“Well, then that’s on me, not you.” Shadow said.
“Well… just in case I’m going to say good bye now.” I said, then moved over to him and kissed him.
“Well, that was nice… anyone else want to say bye?” Shadow asked
All the girls walked over said good bye, they all hugged him and said good bye.
“Well… I’m sure it was nice knowing you, and if I wake up you an all wait on me hoof to hoof.” He said trying to use a joke to break the tension, it wasn’t working, we could all see the confused and scared face he had on.
“See you on the other side.” Shadow said. Then Mist did the light teleporting thing and they were both gone.
We all headed home again for another sad night. It was bad enough thinking we lost him the first time, it was even worst thinking we could lose him a second time.
I headed off to bed and waited for the morning to come.
Mist’s POV:
“Ok Shadow, are you ready?” I asked the young colt.
“Ugh… I guess…” he said, I could tell he was scared, I wish I could tell him it wouldn’t hurt and he would be ok but I knew that would be a lie.
“Here we go.” I said and began to chant the spell.
The crystal began to light up and the beam shot into his soul.
The spell basically split his soul into another part; it’s extremely dangerous to do it one time… I was doing it a second time, but I had no choice, if Darkblood had an army I needed to be prepared, I managed to capture his copy of Shadow but I’m not sure if I’ll be able to control him, it’s better for me to have another clone, but from the good side of him.
At this point I knew he felt terrible pain, and with his body’s condition he was probably slowly fading out of life and into the cold grasps of death but I needed a soldier who was ready to battle, I needed a night not a pawn.
The spell was almost over and I would be close to having a new vessel for the element of purity. It’s just a matter of if Shadow would make it or not.
The spell finally ended and Shadow laid before me… he wasn’t breathing and he had no pulse, I knew he was dead at that point but I had a the soul fragment I needed, now I just need to train him and he will be ready for combat in no time, if the divine is with me, I will be able to get the other soul fragment to cope with me… I just need to make him lose his memories.
Dealing with memories is not new business too me, it just isn’t easy business; fortunately it is easier to delete all of ones memories then selected memories. Truth be told I could have possibly returned Shadow’s memories but it would have been no use, his body was just not ready for a battle, not to mention he would still be hung over the loss of his human life… it’s better to start with this clean sheet here in front of me, I just need to break the news to his friends.
Twilight’s POV:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1OllyyqFxY&list=PLuaas2rueJ2-ZSQbLU-gN9Os4cw6v-H1E&index=2
The next day rolled up slow, I couldn’t sleep at all. All I could do was think about the pain that Shadow had to go through, the fact that he consciously agreed to go through a mass amount of pain, and possibly die for the greater good.
When it was finally light outside I walked out to see that Mist was in the Middle of the road with all of Ponyville, and both Princess Celestia, and Princess Luna.
“As you know, we recently thought a great friend, Shadow Darkwing, had deceased; he was then replaced by an evil clone, which has been taken care of. Shadow was actually at Zakora’s hut trying to regain his memories but it failed, there is a possible invasion on Equstria and our only help was to have a bearer of the element of purity to destroy the element of corruption. Unfortunately Shadow had no memories of any of his training, and his body was very frail from the evil clone that was made of him. We needed a hero to fight for us and the only way was for Shadow to be cloned a second time, but this time a clone of purity was made for him. He knew that the process would be very painful and fatal but he went on with it any ways. He died last night at 9:25 pm. Here to honor the sacrifice of Shadow is a statue of bravery, this statue will stand as long as Equstria stands to show the bravery and sacrifice Shadow made to make sure we have a fighting chance against any invasion.” Princess Celestia said.
“He had a very painful death but before he died he told me that he would do it all over again.” Mist said.
“I couldn’t believe what I was hearing, Shadow was dead… this time he was really gone. There was no chance that he made it to keep me going. He was dead.” I thought to myself.
Everyone in Ponyville was sad and upset when Princess Celestia gave her news.
“In his place, two warriors will take over.” Mist said revealing to Shadows, except one of them was the evil one who was in his enchanted form and the other had similar colors of mist but shadows face. He was all white with blonde hair and his wings a teal trimming and his hoofs were a gold looking color, his eyes were a light blue color. The other one was Darkish red with green and black hair, his eyes were gold but something was different, like he was remorseful… could it be that he has changed sides?”
Everyone stayed while people said some words to remember Shadow. Then the Wonder Bolts flew up to the sky and released his ashes over the mountains that hovered over Ponyville.
“I can’t believe he is actually gone again” I said to Apple Jack.
“I-I know.” Apple Jack said sobbing.
“Right when he was reunited with us…” Rarity said.
“What do we do now?” Flutter Shy asked.
“We live.” Rainbow Dash said.
“He wouldn’t want us to give up.” I said.
“If there’s an invasion coming… I say we give them hell.” I said.
“You’re right” Pinkie Pie said.
“We need to prepare for to come.” Rarity said.
“The elements of harmony will keep us safe.” I said. (Stop music.)
The whole day was spent honoring his death, people talked to the two clones and others set up food stands and games. It’s weird, but to honor his death we decided it would be best to set up a little fair, we had games, a stage for some bands, a balloon ride, and concession stands.
“I want to meet those two clones.” I said to the girls.
“So do I, if they’re anything like Shadow it would be good to introduce ourselves.
We walked up to them and they said, “Hello”
Even though they were clones of Shadow they both had slightly different voices, the good one sounded kind of like my brother and the bad one sounded similar to but was a little lower, kind of like Big Mac’s voice if it was a little higher and didn’t have a county accent, plus he talked more.
“So, we’re good friends of Shadow’s so we thought it would be good to introduce our self’s.” I said
“I’m Twilight, and you are?” I asked the white one.
“My name is sole Darkwing and this is Raze Darkwing. “He said, it was weird how similar he sounded to my brother, it made me feel like I could trust him.
“So… Raze, you’re the one who tried to give us to Darkblodd.” I said suspiciously, trying to see what he had to say for himself.
“I’m sorry Twi, it’s just that-
Was all he could say before I interrupted him.
“Don’t call me Twi…” I said then motioned for him to proceed.
“Sorry, and I don’t remember, you see, Mist erased my memories so he could convert me to the good side.” He said
“So you no longer are the element of corruption?” I asked.
“Well… technically I am.” He said.
“Well, Raze, I’m keeping an eye on you.” I said as I walked away.
The other girls each had a moment to socialize with the two clones while I walked over to Princess Luna, she looked sad so I decided to help comfort her.
“Hey Princess Luna.” I said as I walked up to her.
“Hey.” She said sadly.
“Having a hard time getting past this too huh?” I asked as I sat down next to her.
“Ya… I liked him a lot, and I told him, I never got a chance to hear how felt about me.” She said.
“Well… at least you got a chance to tell him.” I said.
We just sat there for a while talking about memories we had with Shadow and how we were going to miss him playing guitar.
The day rolled on pretty fast and when the sun began to set people began to leave until it was just Pinkie Pie, Rarity, Rainbow Dash, Flutter Shy, Apple Jack, both Princess Celestia and Princess Luna, Sole and Raze, Mist, and me.
Mist was talking to Princess Celestia about some sort of magic, Flutter Shy and Apple Jack were talking to Sole, Rarity and Pinkie were talking to Raze, Rainbow Dash ended up flying after the Wonder Bolts, and I was talking with Luna. The night was now at its peak and everypony went home.
“Wow… today was not great; now instead of having our one and only Shadow, we have two clones of him… this can’t get much worse.” I said as I walked up into my bed and laid down to go to sleep.
Darkblood’s lair:
“Do you know what you’re supposed to do?” Darkblood asked.
“Yes, distract them until your army is ready.” Discord said.
“Now, when the elements of harmony come for you, don’t allow yourself to be captured, do you understand?” Darkblood asked.
“Yes.” Discord replied.
“If I fell you are becoming a problem I will destroy you myself.” Darkblood said.
“Don’t worry, it won’t happen sir.” He said then vanished into thin air.
“If this fool fails, I have one more trick up my sleeve… then I send in the army.” Darkblood said.