• Published 3rd Jan 2013
  • 2,412 Views, 24 Comments

Shadow Darkwing - Bro-Pony



Basically a HIM, you're probably thinking "Not another one of these" but none of these are ever the same, so if you want, check it out. Rated T got violence, Language, and sexual references.

  • ...
45
 24
 2,412

Enchantment

The Next Day:
I woke up to a certain purple pony walking into my room and whispering
“Morning stud.” She said with a grin on her face.
I was a little thrown off, to be honest, Last night was a little fuzzy, in fact all I could remember was passing out on the bed after feeling tingly.
“What are you talking about?” I asked as I rubbed my eyes trying to wake up.
“You know what I’m talking about, the way you acted last night… you were so mysterious and aggressive, but in a good way.” She said as she leant down and kissed me.
“Whoa! What was that about?” I asked her blushing heavily as I gently pulled away from her.
“What? After last night I’m surprised you mind so much.” She said a little confused
“Ugh… To be honest, I don’t remember much about last night…can you let me in on it?” I asked in a confused and tired tone.
“Oh, well… You woke up with your coat dyed and-
She stopped when she realized my coat was the same color it has always been.
“And what? And dyed coat?” I asked extremely confused.
“Your coat… it’s back to its normal colors…” She said trailing off.
“Ugh…as you were saying?” I asked trying to direct the conversation back to what happened last night.
“Oh… right… you walked up to me and started to flirt, then…” She said trailing off and blushed heavily
“Then what?” I said a little irritated at her not telling me the truth.
“Then… you kissed me” She said a little quietly.
“What!? I kissed you?” I said a little louder than I thought.
“More like made out… three times…” she said a little embarrassed.
“Three times? Then what…” I asked a little afraid of what else I would hear.
“Then you took off into the night.” She said still blushing, obviously feeling awkward about the whole thing.
“Oh… I guess I wasn’t myself… sorry if I came on to you too strong.” I said apologetically
“It’s ok, I liked it.” She said and left the room still blushing… leaving me alone in the small room thinking about last night.
“Wow… I must have had some wild night if I can’t remember what happened… maybe I should try and find out by asking around.” I thought to myself as I got up and headed out the door.
Before I could get out the door, everything froze. The red alicorn appeared in front of me and began to speak.
“So, Shadow, tell me… how was your night?” he asked with a grin as he walked up next to me.
“You did this?” I asked a little surprised.
“Well, kind of… I just pushed you into using the power, you did the rest.” he said as he made two chairs appear in front of us.
“Won’t you sit down with me?” he asked as he sat down and patted the seat next to him with his hoof.
“I don’t think so.” I said angrily.
“Why are you always so mad at me?” he asked with a mocking sad tone.
“You’re evil” I said with a straight tone.
“That’s your opinion, besides you’re destined to rule with me.” He said as he stood up and put a hoof around me.
“Funny thing about my “Destiny.” I have two paths to choose from.” I said as I brushed his hoof off my shoulder.
“Well, my side is more fun… why didn’t you have fun last night?” He asked raising an eyebrow
“Well, I don’t remember much but… I feel like I did.” I said feeling guilty
“Good, why don’t you just give it a try, maybe you’ll find you like being fun… you don’t have to be bad, in fact, I’ll let you do the magic all by yourself.” He said as he backed a step a Way looking at me expectantly.
“I guess it couldn’t hurt to go into Anti-Shadow mode for a little while.” I said weighing my options.
“Anti-Shadow mode?” He asked looking at me with surprised eyes.
“Ya, I decided to name it that.” I said defensively
“Whatever floats your boat kid.” He said in a critical way.
“Alright… I’ll do it for just a little longer.” I said as I looked up at the alicorn.
“Oh goodie! I just knew we could be friends and see eye to eye!” he said
“I never said we were friends, in fact, I don’t even know your name.” I said in a matter of fact tone.
“You can call me Dark Blood.” He said as he vanished.
“Well, time to go Anti-Shadow mode.” I said to myself as I concentrated on having a good time.
My horn the illuminated with a darkish green glow, my coat changed colors from jet black to more of a dark red. My mane and tail stayed black with a dark green outline and my mane and tail had a new style to them… needless to say I looked like a bad ass.
“Ok Shadow old buddy, let’s not get carried away with this new found confidence.” I said as I unfroze time and walked out into the town.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8PgPyQ2VR4 (Finger Eleven: living in a dream. On YouTube.)
As I walked out, I saw the eyes of every pony on me.
“What’s up Ponyville!” I yelled to the town folk, the ponies just kind of nodded their heads approvingly.
“What’s up hot shot!” I heard come from above me.
I looked up and saw that Rainbow was flying overhead me.
“What’s up Dash?” I said as she landed next to me.
“Dash? Funny, last night it was hot stuff.” She said with a grin on her face.
“Right…” I said as I continued walking.
“Hey, wait up.” She said as she trotted next to me.
“What are you up too today?” she asked as I was walking to the center of the town.
“I don’t know, I want to have some fun though.” I said as we walked into the center of town.
“Oh, sounds good, count me in.” she said.
“Ok “Hot stuff” I said with a grin.
“Ha funny. She said as she hid a small blush “I wonder what’s going on over there.” She said pointing to a group of ponies laughing at another smaller group.
“I don’t know, let’s go find out.” I said as I rushed towards the two groups who were causing a scene.
“Look at these losers!” said some colt.
“Ya, I bet they don’t even have mare friends!” said another colt.
“Wow, these colts are jerks.” Dashie said
“No kidding, I’m going to say something.” I said
“No, don’t there’s a lot of them don’t get caught up in that.” She said trying to hold me back.
“I don’t care.” I said as I pulled forward making her lose her hold on me.
I quickly realized it was Snips and his friend being made fun of. It didn’t take long for me to see that it was the Dbag colt from the club in Canterlot making fun of them.
“Hey, is there a problem?” I asked as I walked up to snips.
“Not yet.” Said the Dbag colt.
“Nice one Tack!” one of the other colts said.
“Hmm, Tack is it? I’m going to have to ask you to leave my friends here alone, that is if you don’t want a problem to occur.” I said in a cool calm voice.
“Oh, yea… I remember you, you’re that punk from the club, looks like your slut friends aren’t here to save you.” He said as he walked up into my face.
“Slut friends? No one talks about my friends like that.” I said as stepped into his face
“Got something to say?” he said bowing up to me.
“It’s not worth it Shadow” Dash said.
“You better listen to your boyfriend there kido.” He said as his friends laughed.
“You better watch your mouth before I knock you out.” I said bowing up to him as well.
I was several inches taller than him so he didn’t look to intimidating.
“Oh, you think you’re tough? Do you know I’m a champ at gouging eyes out with my horn?” he said as he tried to make me flinch by acting like he was going to stab me with his horn.
Instead I instinctively grabbed his horn and used his weight against him by flipping him over my shoulder.
“Get him boys” he said as he stood up also rushing towards me.
“Run Shadow.” Dash said
“Too late for that punk.” Tack said
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6OxSf8Hqbg (Play this instead of the other song at this point.
“Get the girl.” Said one of his little followers.
“Shadow help!” Dash yelled as two of his minions grabbed her.
“Now it’s on.” I said looking directly in Tacks eyes.
One of his followers lunged at me from my left side; I used my magic to catch him and fling him into a nearby wall, still not taking eyes off of Tack.
“You think that’s magic?” he said with a sick smile on his face as he used his magic to lift dash off the ground and threw her in a wall near him.
She was clearly knocked out from the blow.
I ran up to Tack with a deadly look in my orange eyes, my horn was glowing the Green color and has I approached him two of his minions jumped in front of him, the one on his right tried to cut me with a knife but I managed to parry the attack and grab his hoof.
I then grabbed his arm and broke it turning him around so he was in front of me as a shield, I charged my make shift ram into the other colt that tried to attack me.
“Get the knife!” Tack hollered.
One of his minions rushed for it, the minion the came up from behind me and managed to cut deep into my left back leg.
“Ow! Son of a bitch!” I yelled as I turned around to face the new attacker.
“I then used my magic to help thrust my hoof into his jaw, the attacker flew back far from the force I used in the punch.
“At this point my whole body was glowing from my magic as I ran forward towards Tack.
You just don’t give up do you?” he said as he used his magic to lift up a small cart and threw it at me.
The wooden cart hit me and shattered into pieces leaving cuts and bruises all over my body.
“If I where you I would just stay down.” He said laughing
“Not today.” I said as I sprang forward flying high up into the sky.
“What? You running away?” he asked still laughing. \
“You wish.” I mumbled to myself.
I then came flying straight down onto him starting to break the sound boundary.
“Oh no…” was all he could say before Boom!
I did a sonic rainboom falling straight down onto tack. (Stop music)
I don’t know why, or even how, but I managed to get up from the collision.
I stumbled over to Dash to see if she was ok.
“Dash, you alright?” I asked as I walked up to her to see if she was still breathing.
Thankfully she was just knocked out.
I put her on my back and attempted to fly her to the hospital, it took every ounce of energy I had and then some to get her there but I managed to get us both into the hospital where I ended up Blacking out.
Hours later:
I woke up in a bed next to Dash, who was already awake talking to our friends.
I didn’t move so they didn’t know I was awake but instead just listened in on their conversation.
“I don’t understand, you’re saying he kissed all of us last night?” Twilight said trying to understand what Apple Jack was saying.
“Yup, he said you wouldn’t mind because he was single.” She said
“Well darlings, he is right… none of us own him, he is a free colt.” Rarity said.
“Well, I can tell you he has been acting different, I mean when have you known Shadow to be so… cool?” Rainbow Dash asked.
“You’re right, normally he is kind of shy but respectful… now he is like a player.” Twilight said.
“Well do we know what’s different? Other than his appearance changing.” Twilight asked.
“Well, it changed yesterday right?” Rarity asked
“Well, ya but this morning he was his usual self, old colors and attitude and he didn’t even remember last night.” Twilight said.
“That’s awfully strange.” Rarity said.
“Well, we all know he hasn’t been himself but the real question is… is that a bad thing?” Rainbow asked.
“I don’t know…”Twilight said unsure of herself.
“I mean, he’s so… awesome now and he did save my life.” Rainbow said.
“Maybe, but I don’t like the fact that he just changed overnight.” Twilight said.
“Me neither.” Rarity said.
“Maybe we should let him stay with somepony he doesn’t know very well so that we can oserve his behaviors better.” Twilight said.
“That’s a great idea! But which one of us does he know the least?” Rainbow Dash asked.
“Well, He went clubbing with me and Pinkie so he’s pretty close to us after that experience.” Rarity said. “Not to mention he’s stayed at Twilights, Rainbow’s and my house.” She finished.
“So… the only pony he has barely talked to is FlutterShy!” Twilight said as everypony looked at her.
“Oh… I-I don’t know… he might scare the animals.” She said as she shook a little.
“Please Flutter Shy? For us?” Twilight asked.
“Fine…” She said
“Ok! So it’s settled, Shadow will stay at FlutterShy’s house until he’s back to normal,” Twilight said.
I decided to let them know I was awake by giving a fake yawn and opening my eyes.
“Nice to see your awake sugar cube!” Apple Jack said
“Thanks.” I said.
“How are you feeling darling?” Rarity asked
“Well, my body is in a lot of pain.” I said stiffly.
“Well, the doctor said your back left leg had some serious damage to the muscle and you have a lot of broken bones and fractures.” Twilight said.
“Oh goodie…” I said in a sarcastic tone.
“How are you feeling Rainbow?” I asked looking over at her.
“No real damages just tired and sore but the Doc said I can go home tonight.” Rainbow said
“Ya, I plan on going home tonight too.” I said
“Well… you’re still injured pretty badly so it is probably best if you stay here.” Twilight said.
“I healed myself before, I can do it again.” I said
“I guess it wouldn’t hurt to try.” Twilight said.
“Stand back.” I said
I concentrated on healing my body like I did before but for some reason it didn’t work.
“Hugh… weird, it worked last time.” I said a little disappointed.
“Well, don’t be shocked, that is some intense magic, I can’t even do that. Plus you’re still weak from earlier today.” She said
“Oh, I guess you’re right.” I said as I let out a small sigh.
“Well, we better let you get some rest, you need as much as you can get.” Apple Jack said as they all walked out of the room leaving me alone in the hospital room.
“Wow… that stinks.” I said to myself.
It was dark in the room and it was dark outside, I heard a knocking on the window and looked over to see that it was Luna outside the window.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OG-gqTM7YTA
She opened up the window with her magic and flew into the room.
“Hey, it’s been a while?” I said looking at her.
“Indeed, I see you have been using a lot of magic recently.” She said in a bit of a disappointed tone.
“Are you ok?” I asked
“Yes, but I don’t think you are.” She said as she walked up to my bed.
“The magic you used to enchant yourself was dark magic, that’s why you couldn’t heal yourself, because that takes white magic.” She said as she looked at me with a disappointed look on.
“Oh… I didn’t know” I said casually
“You’re not the same, I worry you are going down a dark path.” She said with a small tear rolling down her cheek.
“Luna, don’t cry.” I said starting to feel sad.
As I started to feel sad, my body started to go back to my original colors, my horn started to glow a light blue color as my tears rolled down my own cheek.
“Shadow… you… stopped the enchantment, for me?” she asked
“Wow, I guess I did.” I said with a small chuckle
“You will get through this time of temptation, I just know it.” She said with a smile as she still cried.
“I know, and with great friends like Twilight and the others It will be easy.” I said while also tearing up.
We sat there sobbing for a little bit until we saw a small gold light starting to form in the middle of the room, the light got bigger and bigger until it was the size of a large alicorn.
“Who… are you?” Luna asked.
“I’m Mist Princess Luna.” Mist said as the light started to form a materialized form of him.
He was white with a blonde mane and tail; he had teal colored hoofs and gold colored eyes.
“So, that’s what you look like.” I said as I looked at him.
“Who are you; I want to know what you are doing here.” Luna said seriously.
“It’s ok Luna, he’s with me.” I said but she still wanted answers.
“I’m the guardian of a very powerful element.” He said, “This means I am Shadows guardian.” He said as he looked at me.
“I see.” Luna said
“I’m here to see if Shadow was still enchanted, but to my surprise, he broke the enchantment himself.
“Ya, well, I had a great friend to help me.” I said as I looked at Luna.
“I see, well, I wanted to let you know that if the time ever comes to when you are stuck in a situation, you can call for my guidance.” He said
“Thanks Mist.” I said with a smile, he then disappeared.
“Wow, what a character.” Luna said with a grin.
“He’s not so bad once you get to know him.
“Oh, I see, well I must leave, but I’d like to see you tomorrow night in our usual location to “Hang out.” She said, testing out the phrase hang out.
“You got it.” I said, she than left and I went to sleep.
Somewhere far away:
“So, he broke the enchantment… well I guess it’s time for plan B, send him back to earth.” Dark Blood said with an evil laugh.