• Published 3rd Jan 2013
  • 2,411 Views, 24 Comments

Shadow Darkwing - Bro-Pony



Basically a HIM, you're probably thinking "Not another one of these" but none of these are ever the same, so if you want, check it out. Rated T got violence, Language, and sexual references.

  • ...
45
 24
 2,411

Intro

A/N: First Fanfic son im new to this, I’m dyslexic so I’m not the best speller so be prepared… I am %100 open to ideas, and this will be like a democracy on what I should do when I ask questions, most answers win.

It was just another boring morning. I woke up at 5:00 am for school, went through my unusual condition, which is getting really dizzy (almost fainting) and my eyes sight reseeding into the darkness around… this usually only happens for about a minute and then continue on my boring day. My life contains several things that happen to be a routine, 1st is school, then I go home and play guitar and write songs, 3rd I read fanfics and watch MLP: FIM, and sleep hoping to dream of something to make my boring, uneventful and life change, anything really would be nice really. On a good day I get to enjoy a new MLP fanfic CH. My favorite story’s so far are My little Pony Friendship is Magic Human Chronicle by Blade-Tribal-Wolf, Afterlife by gunmanforever, and A wish come true by frontdoor6.

I walked outside to go to my bus stop. It was a cool fall morning, it was still dark outside and everyone was a sleep in my neighborhood. I turned my iPod on and tried to listen to music but unfortunately it was dead. “Damn, I could have sworn I put this damned thing on charge last night” I said to myself. “Oh well I guess I’ll just sit here by myself… in the dark… with nothing to do, for I don’t know another 30 minutes!” I mumbled to know particularly. At least it was a nice morning, I thought to myself, as I sat down and begun to admire my peaceful atmosphere. I then noticed a bright star, brighter than all the other ones. I also started to hear some whispering around me and before I could turn around the star slowly started to appear closer and closer…. I than realized it wasn’t a star but a beam of some sort of light. As the light got closer I felt electricity in the air and my hair started to rise up on my arm and I started to feel Goosebumps all over. Just as the mysterious light started to get close it faded away… or so I thought because right then I saw a figure, made out of what appeared to be light, to the left of me. Before I could fully soak in what I was witnessing I saw a blue flashing light coming from the bus I ride and the figure was gone. “What the hell was that?” I asked myself as I turned to face the bus and proceed on to my school.

School was long and tiring, as usual, but it didn’t help that I kept seeing that creepy but yet familiar light figure. When I got done with my 3 and ½ hour long practices it was 9:00pm. I decided to walk home because it was a nice cold and clear night and my parents wouldn’t be home until probably 12pm because of some kind of dinner party. As I was walking on my 2.5 mile walk down a nice nature preserve path that led through the woods, I quickly realized I wasn’t alone. As I heard the sound of what I thought sounded like horse hoofs hitting the soft dirt, I turned around and instinctively jumped on it and tried to keep it pinned… I soon found out that the pursuer was the light figure that has been stalking me all day. I soon learned that jumping into a light is never a good idea because next thing I knew I was face planted into a stern Oak tree. As I stood up I started to yell “What the fuck do you want you pesky creature!?” as I suspected, the creature said nothing, but instead started to some closer. That’s when I noticed it was some sort of pony. The pony made of light started forward until I saw its black coat and its grey and black mane. The pony looked like it was from the show I enjoyed watching but it couldn’t be possible… could it? I then yelled” Who… - What are you? What do you want? And why are you following me?” The pony then disappeared and left me alone in the woods, alone with my questions and my thoughts.

I woke up early the next morning at 4:00am; it was a Saturday so it was unusual. I couldn’t sleep well so I guess that’s why I woke from my sleepless night. Lately I haven’t been able to think straight ever, since the incident that happened Monday morning and Monday night all I can put my mind on is that mysterious pony. I haven’t seen the pony in person since then… like I said, I haven’t seen him in person, but I’ve been seeing him in my dreams. As usual he doesn’t speak but instead he follows me where ever I go, the weird thing though is I he has been in a normal animated form not in a light form. The only good that comes from this is in every dream I’m in Ponyville every single dream. I haven’t personally been in there but more like hovering over it for a few seconds. The dreams never last long. As I got out of bed I went straight to my shower to get freshend up, and as usual the weird dizzy thing happens. Ever since Monday though, they have been getting more and more aggressive and I’ve even came close to blacking completely out. After my Shower I went back into my room to inspect and make sure I didn’t miss the presence of an expected visitor, the black colt. As I looked around my small room I first checked all four walls for hoof marks, it is not the easiest thing to spot these hoof marks on dark, hunters green paint. After I was satisfied and sure that there was no sign of hoof prints or hair on my walls I checked my fake wood floors to see if there could have been any scratched from the possible horse shoes.., there was none. After inspecting my whole room which includes, Dark black wooden dresser and night stand, closet, and under my black wooden full sized bed I came to the conclusion that he had not visited while I was in the shower. After inspecting my room for what felt like 15 minutes I then proceeded to maintaining my own personal appearance. I am about 5’9, weighing about 128 lbs, fairly muscular, blue eyes that tend to turn green, thick but short dirty blonde straight but scruffy hair. I am white with a fairly nice tan with those pesky tan lines that cut right at the beginning of my biceps. After I decided my hair was good enough I threw on some Gray cargo shorts with a black levies T shirt, no jewelry of any sort (not a big fan of it). By the time I finished all of this it was 5:00pm in the morning so I decided to take my guitar and go off into the nature preserve to hang out play guitar and wait for the sun to rise. I go outside to play guitar because I don’t want to wake my parents up… either way though they wouldn’t want to hear me playing, I guess it’s too much of an inconvenience to have to hear it. I have a sunburst blue Johnson acoustic electric guitar; it has a paleish white outline around the neck and body with some kind of goldish brownish woven design around the hole of the guitar. It is a REALLY pretty guitar but it’s not the best brand around.

As I stepped outside into the cold and dark fall morning I hear nothing at all, no animals, no people, no wind… though there is a noticeable breeze which makes the cold even morning turn into a freezing one (good thing I like the cold). The stars where as bright as the full moon which, even though it was dark outside, provided enough light to see what I was doing and easily navigate through the semi thick woods.

After walking for what seemed like forever but was really 10 minutes, I finally reached my favorite spot about a mile off the path into the heart of the woods. The location was a decently large opening where with nice green grass and beautiful flowers blooming around the edges of the clearing, I then let out small chuckle thinking about how Flutter Shy would love this clearing. O the middle of my happy place was a large ruined structure which had a door way that led into a small but spacious chamber. Inside the chamber there was a mosaic tiled floor with strange but pretty symbols and pictures. One of the symbols was some sort of gold necklace that had some strange blue thing inside and another was a strange looking armor and sword to match. There were also stones inside with other emblems there was a total of seven in a hexagon with one in the middle. The ruin was a great place for me to play guitar because of its closed in acoustic qualities that made the vibrations bounce off the walls.

I started to play a song I was writing called lost which opened up with me palm muting a C chord then leading into a Am and into an F. after playing for about 10 minutes I decided it was enough for now and went out into my own little clearing to look at the engulfing dark sky with small sparkling stars glimmering in the early morning sky. As I sat there and thought about that mysterious pony I decided to listen to music and try to gather my thoughts so I could move on past that experience. When I pulled it out and tried to turn it on it wouldn’t. “Son of a gun!” I exclaimed,” I know I charged you this time, I just know it!”, I exclaimed at my iPod. “Wait a second, this happened Monday to…” I said trailing off and looking into the sky.” Just as I expected” I said to myself in a serious tone as I saw the light coming back down towards me. This time I was expecting it so I didn’t flinch when the light got closer, but instead turned around to greet my friend… or should I say pony. When the light faded the pony then appeared in front of me and I walked forward to inspect this colt. As I walked forward the colt just stood there and didn’t budge an inch but instead just stared at me with his dark blue eyes. When I finally got close enough to touch him I said “Why are you stalking me in my dreams and furthermore what happened to you on Monday? As usual the colt didn’t say anything but instead walked towards me in his light form. That’s when it happened I felt the really dizzy feeling and everything started to get black but something was different this time I heard the whispers again they were saying “Let me in, it’s me, you…” the whisper said trailing off. The voice did sound an awful a lot like me but I yelled “Who are you? Where are you? If I ever find you I will….” Before I could finish my sentence it went completely black and I passed out.

When I finally woke up it was light outside, I was in the same spot… or was I? I looked around and noticed that my little clearing was now a huge grassy clearing, I also noticed that my special ruins where gone but my guitar was still there… but it looked different, everything did. I tried to get up but noticed I had a weird feeling in my whole body, for one I felt an annoying heavy feeling I usually feel whenever I have long hair, and probably the biggest feeling was my hands and feet and wings… wait wings!?