• Published 3rd Jan 2013
  • 2,412 Views, 24 Comments

Shadow Darkwing - Bro-Pony



Basically a HIM, you're probably thinking "Not another one of these" but none of these are ever the same, so if you want, check it out. Rated T got violence, Language, and sexual references.

  • ...
45
 24
 2,412

Introductions

My POV:
As I woke up I noticed I was in some room which looked to have wooden walls.
I didn’t quite remember where for a few seconds until it hit me that I was in Equestria… and still no memories of my name, family, or friends, just that I was in parentally a guitarist because I had a guitar with me.
As I started to get up I felt really light headed an dizzy so I let out a slight grunt and decided to lay back down, this must have made a lot more noise than I thought because six ponies walked into the room; these ponies each looked familiar but I couldn’t quite put a hoof on it.
When I tried to get up the purple unicorn started towards me and put a hoof on my chest to stop and said “take it easy, you have been unconscious for a week and you still need some rest.”
Then I said “Who are you? And what happened?” after I said that I wish I hadn’t because then a cyan Pegasus with a rainbow mane said
“That a great way to thank ponies who brought you in and helped, and who are you since you’re asking so many questions?” said the unicorn whose voice seemed to voice crack as she got slightly frustrated.
“Rainbow Dash be nice he just woke up he has all the right to ask questions” said the purple unicorn with a dark blue and light purple mane. “How are you feeling?” she asked facing towards me this time.
“Well other than the fact that my whole body is sore and I have been unconscious for a week just fine.” I said in a sarcastic voice, then quickly realizing what I did I came back with an apology, “sorry, I’m just tired and I don’t remember anything of to what happened and why I went unconscious.” I said with an apologetic tone in my voice.
“It’s ok sugar cube, we forgive you.” Said an orange pony who had a strong country accent and a blonde mane that was braided with a cowgirl hat to top it all off.
“thanks.” I said, this time getting up trying not to show the pane while I was surrounded by the female ponies. This time the purple unicorn stepped back allowing me to get up from the bed and move closer to the crowd.
“What’syourname?whereareyoufrom?” asked, more like shouted, a pink pony with a slightly darker pink mane that smelled sweet.
“Uh, what?” I asked in a surprised tone, fore I was not expecting such an outburst that seemed to come from know where.
“Not now pinkie!” the cyan unicorn yelled while stuffing her hoof in the pony’s mouth.
As I stood there and watched the whole action go down, and herd her say pinkie, a light bulb lit in my head and I suddenly knew who these girls where.
“Sorry about that...” Twilight said trailing off expectantly.
I then realized she was expecting me to tell her my name and that’s when I blanked.
Come on I have to have a named, anything. I knew I was in ponyvillie so I knew I needed to think of a name that would fit in here and not use my real name, not that I could remember it anyways. As I looked around the crowd I realized they were all staring at me so I thought of something quick.
“Oh my name,… ugh its…Shadow…Darkwing.” I said nervously hoping they would by my new alias.
“Darkwing hugh?” Rainbow Dash said. “I like it!” she exclaimed.
“Nice to meet ya Mr.Darkwing” Apple Jack said grabbing my hoof and shaking it vigorously making me shake as she did so.
“Thanks but you all can call me Shadow.” I said as I finally received my crushed hand back from Apple Jack.
“So you all know my name, what’s yours?” I asked, even though I knew all of them all too well.
“I’m Twilight Sparkle but you can just call me Twilight or Twi.” Twilight said offering her hoof out to me which I grabbed nervously hopping I wouldn’t have to re-experience an Apple Jack hoof shake; luckly though, it was a soft and gentle hand shake followed by a warm smile.
“Nice meeting you Twilight.” I said, purposely not using the nick name to seem more formal.
“HimynamesPinkiPieandimreallyhappytomeetyouiknoweveryponyinponyvillianditissogreattomeetanewfriend!”Pinki Pie said as she was speaking 100 words a minute.
“Nice to meet you Pinki Pie.” I said
“YoucancallmePinkieallmyfriendsdoandihave-“ before should could finish Rainbow Dash stuck her hoof in her mouth again and began to introduce herself as sis all the others.
After all the introductions where over, which included all the main six and spike, We all decided it was time for bed and we would figure out what happened to me tomorrow.
“It was really nice to meet all of you and I hope we can all be good friends.” I said as I received warm smile from everyone around me in return, and I continued on “I really hate to ask this but I don’t have a place to stay so I was wondering…” I said trailing off hinting to what I was going to say so I wouldn’t actually have to say it.
“You can stay with me!” Rainbow Dash yelled before anyone else could answer, and realizing she was so forward about it began to blush.
“Thanks” I said, “but I kinda don’t know how to fly…” I said sheepishly
“What!” Rainbow Dash screamed and began to literally roll on the floor laughing.
“Rainbow!” Twilight yelled as she glared at Rainbow Dash, who then apologized and returned to her normal standing position still trying to hold back a grin.
“You can stay with me tonight seeing as you can’t fly, besides you’re already here and as you said you are exhausted so it would be best that you stay here any ways.” Twilight said as she began to re-make the bed I was sleeping in while I was unconscious, with new sheets and a new pillow case.
“Thanks Twilight, I really appreciate it, and thank you everyone else for taking care of me while I was out.” I said with a warm grin as everyone began to leave the library.
“If you need anything I will be upstairs in my room, help yourself to any of the books I have.” Twilight said as she pointed to the, what seemed to be endless, shelf’s of books.
“Thanks but I doubt I will be doing much reading tonight” I said with a small grin.
“Okay, good night Shadow.” Twilight said with a small chuckle from the joke I had said.
“Good night Twi.” I said, this time using the nick name which threw her off and as she left I managed to get a small glimpse of what seemed to be her blushing.
A/N: just in case people begin to wonder, I will more than likely use someone or somebody when I’m thinking but if it is in a pony’s point of view or if my character speaks it will be somepony or everypony and ect.