• Published 18th Dec 2012
  • 3,059 Views, 37 Comments

What am I? - Angels



Twilight Sparkle tries out a new spell, and becomes a human!

  • ...
3
 37
 3,059

Chapter 2

Fluttershy is the first to react. "T-twilight? Is that you?" She walks over and strokes her mane. The creature shys away from her touch.

"Yes. I am Twilight Sparkle. I found these books..a-amd there was a spell, and t-then I turned into..." Her words dissolve into sobs as she brings her hooves up to her eyes. She quickly pulls them away from her face. "What?! What are these things?" She wiggles her new appendages, her eyes widening in amazement. "What are these things!? They look so delicate!" She looks at her friends. Their expressions were a mix of awe, wonder, and in Rarity's case, horror. "Twilight?"

"Yes Rarity?"

"Where's your horn?"

Her non-hoof shot to her forehead. "What? My horn? It's gone?!?"

Needless to say, there was a bit more screaming to be had.

* * *

It took over half an hour to calm down the thing that was now Twilight. During that time, Spike got kicked out of the room at least twice.

"Humph. Fine! I'll go somewhere else then!" He headed back down, and the first thing he saw was the book with the spell in it.

He picked it up and began to read.

* * *

"Now listen here sugarcube! I'm sure that whatever magic that was can be fixed just fine by the princess! Just calm down!"

"I...I suppose your right, AJ. I'm sorry everypony, but I'm just scared."

Spike came bursting in at that exact moment. "Hey look! This book has lots of information about hu-mans and it says-" Twilight cut him off by grabbing the book out of his claws. "Ah ha! Good! Why didn't I think of that? Thank you Spike!"

For a moment, the book just sat there, Twilight not knowing how to use her appendages properly yet. Then, she pinched the cover between two of them, and lifted. "Oh my! Dexterity! And precision!" She eagerly turned the next page, and began to read. The others quietly left, now that Twilight was intently studying. They decided to take turns staying in the library for now. Fluttershy, being first, went to the couch for a quick nap.