• Published 6th Dec 2012
  • 1,503 Views, 37 Comments

Children of Chaos - Mike the Red



Sequel to "Free to Good Home" -- Discord attempts to persuade Michael Walker (Still in Twilight's body) to provide him with a second foal.

  • ...
14
 37
 1,503

Just Get It Over With Already

"Discord! Discord! Please come here now!" I shouted aloud. I wasn't sure if he could hear me or not, but I didn't want to spend any more time in Trixie's body. I heard the tell-tale sound of a zipper which announced his return.

"Well, well, well. You're summoning me already? And it's not even dark out yet!" he laughed. "So I take it you're ready now?"

"May I ask another favor of you? Would you be kind enough to change me back into Twilight?"

"But of course. You are willing to pay the piper for what you have done? Or is it that your conscience bothers you to the point that attempting to escape your obligations is a cost too dear for you to bear?"

"Look. I know there's no justification for what I've done, even if it was on your behalf. I am willing to provide you with a second child. I know what you're willing to do for me, and I appreciate it deeply. But I need to be back in Twilight's body, because I have gotten so used to being her -- if this means I have to face arrest and indictment, then so be it. At least allow me to enjoy myself and the things I enjoy doing -- as Trixie, there are too many things I cannot do, and the amulet you gave me has too much of a corrupting influence to it. As Twilight, there are many things I take pleasure in, not least of which is singing along to my favorite music and not sounding like a baying hound."

"Very well then -- I shall change you back." He waved his lion paw at me again and I was transformed back into Twilight's body, but something else of slight interest -- no more red in my mane or tail, and the full cutie mark restored. I smiled.

"A full restoration, thank you. But before I continue, please allow me the indulgence of singing to my favorite song," I said. "Consider it a command performance, just for you." I turned the karaoke machine on once again, and allowed "Wake Up John" to start. I sang it perfectly as I had earlier, smiling, blinking, nodding, and tapping my hoof to the music. Discord smiled in approval.

"Now THAT'S what I'm talking about!" I giggled. "Thank you."

"If I had known you were THAT good, I wouldn't have done what I had to you. I am sorry for that. I will make it up to you as a reward for having a second child for me -- anything you want, Twilight. Name it, and it is yours."

"I am happy you are willing to do these things for me. I feel a sense of shame for doing this, but I guess it will work out okay in the end. Let's go ahead and get this over with -- we've wasted enough time already as it is."

"That's my girl!" he said, laughing.

----------------------

The sex act itself is not enjoyable when you know what the consequences are. When your partner is particularly unattractive and not very good at performing the act, it makes it that much harder. In any case, we were able to consummate the act and succeed in impregnation. This was going to be the longest two months in my life, and I knew I wasn't going to enjoy it. I think the thing that made it worse was the fact that Discord had decided to take up residence in my home to stay with me and ensure things went smoothly for me. My mood swings didn't help matters, either. This time around, things didn't go as smoothly as they had with the first pregnancy, and at times Discord and I would engage in shouting matches that would make him so angry he would threaten to kill me after giving birth, and with me swearing to call on the other Elements to turn him back into a statue. We grew to absolutely HATE each other, and when my water finally broke, he had disappeared on me, leaving me to fend for myself.

"Hey, Discord, a little help here, please?" I called for him.

"I have a vet coming, be patient," he replied.

"Yay."

This veterinarian was not as experienced as the first one, and he freaked out as he heard me talking to him. He didn't expect my labor to last as long as it did, either -- 18 hours of intense pain -- but I was able to push out the foal. As Discord had said, she turned out to be very similar to EJ -- not identical, but close enough to look similar.

"What do you want me to put on the birth form?" the vet asked me.

"Stephanie Sparkle," I replied. Discord came and took her out of my hooves as the vet finished the paperwork.

"Thanks, Twilight. Keep in touch!" he chuckled. The vet left, shaking his head in disbelief. I lay in my bed and started crying again, but not for very long. I was tired from the ordeal and slept for another 16 hours. Recovering from foal-birth didn't take as long the second time around and I was back on my hooves the second day after giving birth. I was still stunned by the fact that Discord took Stephanie out of my arms, but I guess that's how he acts.

"There will NOT be a third child, Discord, so don't bother asking," I said aloud, addressing my ceiling. The ceiling then seemed to grow higher, the walls of the house seemed to expand, the floor I was standing on rose, and I was scared by this sudden change to my home. The expansion of my home took nearly two minutes to complete, two minutes where I was scared out of my mind, thinking it was an earthquake. When it was finished, I went to what was now a balcony overlooking the Pacific Ocean and looked down -- immediately wishing I hadn't -- as I was now standing at least a thousand feet above the waves. My house had been transformed into a very large castle.

I decided to explore my new home and was amazed by just how large everything had become, not to mention all the new decorations which adorned the walls and floors of my new home. I opened one door which had a large lock inlaid on it, and was shocked to see a very large hoard of gold coins -- I couldn't even hazard a guess as to how much was there -- and shut the door back. I took a right turn, and followed the hallway to a large double-door entryway, both doors bearing my six-pointed star. I opened the door to a very large room, and rubbed my eyes to make sure I was seeing what I thought I was -- a throne with my cutie mark sewn into the seat back.

"Queen of my own castle, how cute," I said aloud. "Would be nice if I had somepony to talk to."