• Published 8th Nov 2012
  • 4,520 Views, 44 Comments

Maybe I could... - Fat1thatyoulove



Twilights failed spell puts her in the life of a college freshmen...and in hers

  • ...
7
 44
 4,520

Chapter 4

Chapter 4 – Life moves on.

It’s been about three weeks since Twilight first arrived into your life. Over the four weeks you have grown to understand more of the life she has been forced to leave. She still tries to get back home every week, each time her teleporting last longer and longer. Twilight thinks it’s because of how you have grown to tolerate having a pony living with you, she thinks that this is the reason her magic has been getting stronger. Every time she tries her spell you worry that she will get hurt; but you want her to go back to her world and do what she has always done which is help keep harmony in the land of Equstria.

You have no idea what she talks about when she explains her stories you just find stories of talking animals amusing. One thing that you are happy has changed is that you no longer hate going to school and getting dumb projects or writing assignments Every time you get a take home assignment Twilight always ends up doing it. You’re astonished how a pony with no knowledge of the world she currently resides in is able to learn so fast. Since she started helping with your studies you have been making better grades too. You just wish she didn't make so many flash cards.

Your daydreaming is cut short by the sound of Twilight’s hooves getting closer.

“You’re up early?” she says

You laugh a little because she’s right you have been getting up earlier lately, in truth it’s kind of hard to sleep hearing hooves hitting the wood floor in the morning.

“What do you have planned today anything important?”

You answer with a simple shaking of the head.

“So nothing you need help with no test or writing assignment, I have been studying this really interesting fellow called Da Vinci, he reminds me of Star Swirled the Bearded tell me is there any way I could meet this Da Vinci?”

You laugh at the question; she cocks her head in your responds.

You look down at her "Ya i'll explain that when I get home."

Twilight points at the clock with her hoof "but it's so early?"

You still find it weird how she can use her hooves as arms, but like talking to a lavender colored talking pony you get use to strange things. " I have a few early classes, also a few late night classes so i'll be home late tonight. You gonna be ok?"

She smiles at the question, “Ha i'll be fine, I have only gotten up to the Renaissance era of your human history I still have a long ways to go.”

You are starting to regret showing her how to use the computer because now she asks you questions about things you really don’t know the answer to. You just smile at her comment as you grab your back and head out the door. You stop before you leave the house "Oh and Twilight stop checking my emails."


(Late at night)

It’s about 8:30pm Twilight expected you to be home late tonight and she is surprised at the sound of the door being jiggled…

She calls out playfully expecting a response from you; “Did you forget your keys!?”

The jiggling at the door stops and a shadowy figure appears in the window adjacent to the door.

The jiggle of the door becomes fierce and the sound of wood breaking can be heard.

Twilight again calls out “Hello?”

The door flings open and a shadowy figure walks in, its hard to tell who it is because the hall light is off but Twilight knows it’s not you. She becomes frozen in fear as the man starts grabbing at things in the house and starts shoving them into a shack. He starts getting closer to where Twilight Is hiding on the couch.

He reaches for the laptop which sends Twilight out of her hiding to try and stop him. “Hey that’s not yours! Who are you?!”

The sound of her voice is not too intimidating also her stance with her horn out has little effect on the big mans train of action, but the fact of a talking pony catches the man off guard.

The man stands silently for a few minutes. But the silence doesn't last long

The man’s voice is a heavy Australian accent; A talking pony I never got one of them before, how much you think i'll get for you on eBay pony?

The man snatches for Twilight with his hands and only manages to grab hold of her mane.

She lets a high pitched squeal; she breaks free after a few minutes of struggling and runs for the safety of the bed room.

(Meanwhile outside)

As you walk to your house you have no idea of the events unfolding in your house. As you reach your door you notice the door has been chipped and you can hear a man’s voice inside you run inside to see a man jump out the window and start running. Your first thought is to chase after him but you don’t see Twilight anywhere in the room you break in to a panicked search calling her name, you hear a slight sob coming from your room. You open the door to see Twilight crying; you can see blood on her head from what looks like pulled hair; her eyes are big and redden. The sight of Twilight being hurt brings tears to your eyes; you rush to her and embrace trying to comfort her. You ask if she’s ok, obviously she’s not it’s just a human response you can’t break free of.

Her reply is stressed and heavy through her sobbing “I’m ok… that man was taking things… and I didn't know what to do…”

You apologize for being home late, you know it’s not really your fault but seeing her hurt you feel it’s your responsibility to keep her safe.

She continues to sob; you try and calm her down.

“How can people like that live in this world.”

You don’t know how to answer her so you just keep petting at her mane gentle trying to calm her down.

“With people like that here no wonder I can’t get the magic I need to go home…”

She is crying more loudly now

“I’m never going to go home… I’m never going to be safe in this world.”


You look at her and say "I promise I will never let anything like this ever happen again, now please stop crying."

“I…(sob) don’t think I can..”

You bring her close to you "Twilight i'm sorry I should have been here. I promise I won't let anything bad happen again."

She looks at you with a questioning emotion “How…how can you promise that?”

You kiss her at the end of her sentence, you don’t know why you did this maybe because you just want her to stop crying or maybe it’s because you are started to grow fond of her over the last few weeks.

After you break the kiss her eyes start to glow white and magic starts shooting from her horn, a big what looks like bubble of magic starts to form in front of the both of you.

The bubble starts to grow bigger and settles at an arch looking portal like thing.

Twilight's eyes go back to normal and she is staring at you, she then changes her gaze to the portal kind of thing in front of you both.

“That’s my house…”

You can see what looks to be library in the thick purple film of the bubble.

Her sobbing stops and her head perks up; “I think this is the way back home…”

Her new found joy is slowly replaced as she looks back to you.

You sense why her expression and quickly if this is the way back home you need to go, you can’t believe you just said that after what you did but you know how bad she wants to go home and your want for her to be happy overpowers your new found feelings.

She looks at you with her big purple eyes; “It may be but I’m not sure I want to leave.”

The portal begins to shift and looks as if it may collapse.

She stammers with her words “Maybe I could…”

You stop here sentence with another kiss. After you break the passionate kiss you look to her and say this may be your only chance to get back home you can’t waste it.

Twilight starts to walk over to the portal; she looks deep in to it then back to you.

You swallow hard and make a motion with your hand to go.

She starts to tear up again and walks through the portal.

As she walks through the purple film around the portal it starts to fade in and out. She looks back to you from the other side until the portal completely closes.

You sit there in silence for a few minutes unsure of what to do…

*End of chapter 4




Maybe I could start to...

Comments ( 29 )

Part 1.....not bad :duck:

1942257

They got deleted in the re-post :twilightsheepish:

Is the entire series or most of it second person?

2069446
Great! Then I can add all of it to the second person stories group!:pinkiehappy:
Now to read the next one

2069787

Hope you like them, and thanks.

hmm um.. is there an unpublished chapter? just added this to my favorites and ive read the chapters but... it says there is 1 unread chapter.:unsuresweetie:

2228365

no there are no unpublished chapters.

Comment posted by Fat1thatyoulove deleted Mar 11th, 2013

2250852

lol, good luck (there is a break room mid way through.)
Lied

But if you can get through the first three then you will heavily enjoy the story :twilightsheepish:

great the Australian is the bad guy.....ha :(

2311986 I love this series :heart: :twilightsmile:

2781550

oh my are you re-reading? :rainbowhuh: You shouldn't do that because all the secrets will be revealed.

2781655 *re reads while casting a secret finding spell...*
.
.
.
.
:pinkiegasp:
*stops abruptly* NONONONONONO I'm just ........ Re reading for fun eheheh :twilightsheepish:
Right Big Mac?
:eeyup: eeyup.

Ranking of story :moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache:

2783829 dodged a bullet there

fatty, remember when you had 100 followers?

well, i wanted to unfollow you just for teh lols of having 99 instead of 100 followers,

but i didnt. :twilightsmile::twilightsmile::twilightsmile::twilightsmile::twilightsmile::twilightsmile::twilightsmile::twilightsmile::twilightsmile::twilightsmile::twilightsmile::twilightsmile::twilightsmile::twilightsmile::twilightsmile:

Reading this series never gets old :twilightsmile:

2971643

lol are you really re-reading for the 2nd time? :twilightblush:

2972293

MAybe :twilightsmile::twilightsmile::twilightsmile:

i tend to just read whatever i wish in any order of parts for this story.:twilightsmile:

2972940
have fun, also hope your enjoying The Land Before Them.

2973031

Didn't read it yet.....

3266678
3rd times the charm.

(looks both ways)
Pstt, you should look at The Land Before stuff as well. :duck:

It's interesting how people to react to a purple talking pony also the kissing part...zoofilia maybe:trixieshiftleft:? Yah that was to be expected nice first "Chapter"

3624248

Well you're doing it wrong :moustache:

You should have started at "The Land Before The," Which is third person and also the first part.

2250939
Lied? What does a song have to do with this? :twilightsmile:

4412674

2 years ago, no not really.

Lol.

Login or register to comment