• Published 3rd Nov 2012
  • 2,087 Views, 27 Comments

Bubbles: Derpy's Return - RoxyMoronNERDy



The story of the life of Derpy's daughter and how she copes with her mother being unlike others.

  • ...
9
 27
 2,087

Chapter Nineteen

Chapter Nineteen

Dinky allowed the nurse to take her away from her mother. Dinky was sad to leave, but she knew it was for the best. If Celestia took her away, well... Maybe Mommy wasn't meant to take care of her.

Suddenly, as Dinky exited the hospital, a light-purple spark was blasted in front of her, and after a little explosion, suddenly a frantic Twilight Sparkle and a sobbing baby dragon appeared before her eyes. Twilight's mane was tangled and her pupils were the size of pins. Dinky did a double take on Twilight, for it surprised her that she was here. Suddenly, Dinky undersrtood. She lowered her head and walked toward Twilgiht. Suddenly, when Twilight registered that the missing filly was right before her eyes, her pupils turned back to normal and she gallopped toward her and lifted her in the air, crying tears of joy.

"Oh, thank Celestia I've found you!!" She sobbed, laughing slightly. Dinky swallowed and bit her lower lip nervously

"Um... Twilight?" She mumbled shyly. Twilight stopped twirling.

"Oh, are you getting nautious, I'm sorry..." Twilgiht frantically put the filly down.

"No! I mean, no that's no it..." Dinky replied, tears welling up in her eyes. "I just wanted to apologize for making you worry. And, Spike?" She continued, turning toward the wailing dragon who clearly had no perception of where he was or what was going on. All he did was cry.

Dinky gallopped toward him and hugged him tightly, making Spike suddenly stop crying and register what was happening. Spike's eyes lit up as he realized who was hugging him. He smiled a big, goofy smile and laughed, hugging Dinky back.

"Spike, I'm so, so, so, super sorry about making you worry about me, and... you know... kicking you in the face..." Dinky sobbing into Spike's shoulder and Spike sobbed into Dinky's. Twilight watched the two sob with each other, and she rolled her eyes and laughed as she swept them both on her back.

"Come on, you two," She giggled. "Let's go home."