• Published 22nd Oct 2012
  • 966 Views, 22 Comments

Torpedo - Pegacorn



Rainbow Dash needs the help from a certain filly

  • ...
3
 22
 966

Final Flight

Final Chapter 7: Final Flight
Torpedo woke up. Half of her eyes were closed and she didn't have the energy to move. She remembered she had fallen asleep in the rain...but this didn't look like the setting she fell asleep in. She widened her eyes to see potions, a big cauldron, and many other magical looking things.
She was scared. Who brought her in here? Why did they want her? Could she get out? Are they nice?
"Hello..."She called out. "Anybody here?"
"Ah, you are awake little filly." A voice said.
A zebra walked out of a different room and next to the cauldron. She put in a cherry red liquid which bubbled up whatever was in the cauldron.
"Who are you?" asked the filly.
"I am Zecora as you may see. Now I must ask who you are to be?" She responded.
"I'm Torpedo." the filly answered. "So why am I here?"
"I saw you asleep in the middle of the town. And no one else was there around." Zecora said.
"Oh yeah, I remember that. So what have you got there?" The filly walked up to the cauldron.
"I am making a potion here. one to relieve any fear." Zecora asnwered.
"You make potions?"Torpedo looked at all the bottles she had in the room.
"That is correct Torpedo." Zecora said.
"If only there were a getting friends back potion." Torpedo chuckled.
"What is that dear?" Zecora said.
"Oh nothing. I just lost my friends and that was kinda why I was asleep on the ground of Ponyville." The filly said as she looked at more of the potions.
"Where is your mother I must say. Don't you have a place to stay?" Zecora asked.
"Yeah...I don't know why, I had a feeling that I shouldn't go back." Torpedo. "Her name is Rainbow Dash."
"Rainbow Dash?!?! I know that folk. She had once stepped in the poison joke!" Zecora said.
"Oh poison joke! I've heard of it before!" Torpedo said."Light blue flowers?"
"That is correct!" The zebra responded."What is this about your friends again?"
"Oh...yeah...I lost my friends. They didn't want to talk to me anymore because of that Diamond Tiara!" Torpedo said.
"I wish I never even talked to her."
Torpedo watched Zecora mix up the rest of the potion. She had a depressed look on her face that laid on the hoof of hers.
"I...I kinda have a fear of getting back at her. Mostly it's just a fear of her." Torpedo said finally take her hoof away from her face.
Zecora poured the potion she had finished into a bottle. She then gave it to the little filly standing there.
"Take some of this with you Torpedo. This'll get rid of the fear you speak so." Zecora said.
Torpedo looked at the bubbling blue liquid then back at the zebra standing in front of her. She stuck it in her saddlebag.
"Thanks Zecora!I'll use this!" The filly walked up to the front door. "Bye Zecora!"
They both waved to each other as the filly walked out of the home of the zebra. All of a sudden...she remembered something...well it didn't matter right now. As she walked out she took a drink of the potion.
She felt a tingly feeling inside of her then she bounced in the air and then back to the ground.
"I'm not scared of anything! Tomorrow I'm gonna tell that Diamond Tiara off for ruining my friendship with the crusaders!" The confident Torpedo said.
------------
The next morning Torpedo woke up. She had fallen asleep near the outside of the woods. She still felt that she shouldn't go home yet. She rose up and then stretched.
"Sleep good a was that." The filly covered her mouth. "heck the what? on going what's?"
She ran over to Sugar cube Corner to find Pinkie Pie.
"Pie Pinkie me help!" said the filly. "me help! me help!"
The pink pony giggled. "You're speaking funny! I can do that too! Deeeeuuuuhhhhh"
"No no! right speak can't I!" Torpedo said. "joke poison in stepped I think I!"
"Auuughhhh Duuuuuuweeeee! It's really funny!" Pinkie Pie laughed.
"working isn't this!" The filly panicked. "off it talk will I!"
She then ran to the schoolhouse. She saw the three crusaders walking. She couldn't apoligize to them like this! She'd have to find another way to do it. But Applebloom knew the cure for poison joke. She'd have to go up to them!
She then ran up to the three fillies.
"Go away, Torpedo." Sweetiebelle said.
"Apoligize to want I!" Torpedo said.
"What?" Scootaloo turned her head to the side half an inch.
"Sorry am I!"Torpedo said.
"OH now your just being rude!" Applebloom said.
Torpedo thought...if she spoke backwards it would come out forwards.
"I...am...sorry...I...am...speaking...backwards...because of...poison...joke..." She studdered.
"Oh,we wanted to apoligize too." Scootaloo said.
"I'll mix up the cure for poison joke."Applebloom smiled.
After school Applebloom mixed up the cure for the poison joke. Torpedo jumped in and washed all over herself. Soon she was speaking normally.
-------------
Torpedo went straight home. She knocked on the door...nobody answered. The little filly waited for a few minutes, then decided to go in for herself. She opened the door...the house looked empty. There was no sight for Rainbow Dash.
She looked around the house. She still didn't see her mother. But then she noticed a cyan pegasus on the window ceil of her room. The filly ran up to her and sat down then hugged her.
"Mommy I'm so sorry I didn't come home!" The pony said choking on tears.
There was a late response.
"It's okay..." said the cyan pegasus.
"Mommy, whats wrong..." said the filly.
"They said that my wings can only last one more flight..." Rainbow Dash said. "I dont believe them though."
"Mommy, what if it's true..." Torpedo said sniffling.
"If it is...I wanna spend my last flight with you..." Rainbow Dash said.
"Really?" Torpedo said.
"Really." Rainbow Dash smiled.
They walked out to the front of the house and then they got in position. The two ponies looked at each other with a smile.
"Ready?" The cyan pegasus said.
"Ready." Torpedo said.
They started to fly together. They twirled around each other laughing. Sometimes Rainbow Dash chased her and sometimes Torpedo chased Rainbow Dash. They flew over clouds and they flew below clouds. They soared over Ponyville and they soared over Cloudsdale. They flew the whole day away. Soon, Luna had risen the moon. They ended their flight with a hug.
"This was the best flight ever." Torpedo said.

Comments ( 11 )

So much D'Awwww in this story, great job!
Have a :moustache: for the story and a :rainbowkiss: for the MLD reference!

1485570 Thanks! :pinkiehappy: I'm glad you liked it!

"I am making a potion here. one to relieve any fear." Zecora asnwered.

I want that potion!!!!

Um great but um if RD's wings could only last one more flight and she lasted all day on them couldn't she fly for ever and not have to lose her flight. Oh and you mentioned a lot of things that didn't have anything to do with this story + Applebloom Doesn't know how to make the cure for poison Joke only half of it.
Aloe Vera has some at her Spa or they could have gone to Zecoras :twilightsmile:

1486843 Yes I did actually. In chapter 2.

1486880 Oh okay. And She said that it couldn't be true. So she really could've lasted her last flight.

1487511 but if the CMC where their normal age at the beginning then a few years on they WOULD be older wouldn't they :rainbowhuh:

1487552 I guess so...:fluttershysad:

1486767 not great for my first story, huh?

1488615 its pretty good stuff what will be next for torpedo also only two months old and already knows how to fly, gots her cutie mark, and she is a classroom full of 8 year old fillies

1492301 I don't know how old she's supposed to be. Just not two months.

Pretty darn good:scootangel:

Login or register to comment