• Published 22nd Oct 2012
  • 967 Views, 22 Comments

Torpedo - Pegacorn



Rainbow Dash needs the help from a certain filly

  • ...
3
 22
 967

School filly

Chapter 4: School filly
Torpedo was looking through the mirror. She put her orange mane in a pony tail. She brushed through it a couple of times then grabbed her saddlebag with a wing shaped button. She opened up her saddle bag and pulled out a pair of brown goggles. She put on the goggles over her eyes. she closed up her saddlebag and put it on. She walked out of the bathroom and out to the door.
"Mommy! I don't wanna be late! Can we go now?" Torpedo flapped her wings.
"Yeah, we will." Rainbow Dash walked out to the door with her.
She opened up the door and went to the edge of the cloud. She got into a flying position.
"Get on." Rainbow Dash flicked her tail and flapped her wings.
Torpedo walked over to the side of the mare and grabbed onto her back. She pulled herself up and sat down. She put her hooves on the sides of Rainbow's neck.
"Hold on kiddo." Rainbow Dash said.
She flew over the clouds and started to fly downwards to the school. The filly smiled and put her hooves outwards. She was still a little scared from what happened the other day so she didn't put her hooves out that much.
She then saw a school house with ponies her age that looked differerent from each other. Some were unicorns, some were earth ponies, and some were pegasai like her. There were fillies and colts of different colors.
"Is that the school house right there, Mommy?" Torpedo said.
"Yeah! That's it right there!" Rainbow Dash flew downwards to it.
The mare soon landed right outside the school house. Torpedo climbed of Rainbow Dash.
"Okay, be a good filly okay?" Rainbow Dash said.
"Okay." Torpedo said with a confident smile.
"Alright, bye Torpedo." Rainbow Dash hugged her then flew away.
Torpedo watched her fly up back to her house then she walked slowly up to the school house. She looked at all the laughing, talking, and screaming ponies. She decided to talk to one of them.
She saw a pink filly walking with another grey filly. They were really well dressed. The filly walked up to them and then smiled.
"Hi! I'm Torpedo! I'm new to the school!" Torpedo smiled.
The two fillies laughed at her.
"I don't talk to blank flanks like you. get out of my sight." The pony walks away with her friend laughing.
Torpedo frowned at the results. She walked away with her ears drooped. She sat down and shut her eyes sadly.
"You just got hated by Diamond Tiara didn't you?" a filly said to her.
She turned around seeing an orange pegasus, a white unicorn, and a yellow earth pony.
"Yeah..."The sad filly turned away.
"We hate her too. Don't feel bad. And we're all blank flanks too! I'm Scootaloo! What's your name?" Asked the orange pegasus.
"I'm Torpedo." The golden pegasus said."I'm Rainbow Dash's daughter."
"No way! Rainbow Dash? I love her! You're the luckiest pony alive!" Scootaloo said.
"Yeah, Scootaloo is a big fan of Rainbow Dash. You must know her friends then. I'm Rarity's little sister, Sweetiebelle!" Said the white unicorn.
"And I'm Applebloom. Applejack's little sister." Said the yellow earth pony.
"Cool. I know them. You have some awesome sisters." Torpedo said.
"And by the way, there is one rule you must know about being a blank flank at school, stay as far away from Diamond Tiara as possible." Scootaloo said.
"Thanks for the advice guys." Torpedo walked away.
"Oh wait wait wait wait wait wait!" The three ponies called out.
Torpedo turned back. "Huh?"
"We sorta have this secret society." Sweetiebelle said. "It's called the Cutie Mark Crusaders. We find out what are special talents are and to get our cutie marks. Would you like to join?"
"Really? Cool! I'd love to join!" Torpedo said.
"Alright then! The Crusaders unite!" Applebloom said.
The bell then rang. A purple earth pony came out smiling. "OK my little ponies."
"That's Ms. Cheerilee. She's the coolest teacher in all of Equestria!" Scootaloo said.
The four friends walked into the classroom. Sweetiebelle, Applebloom, and Scootaloo sat down in their seats. One seat was open next to Sweetiebelle, so Torpedo sat down next to her. The unicorn turned to her and smiled. Then she turned back towards Ms. Cheerilee.
Ms. Cheerilee walked infront of her chalkboard ready to teach.
"Alright, My little ponies. Settle down." She said. "We have a new student today I'd like to welcome. Her name is Torpedo. So be nice to her and be more than welcome to introduce yourselves."
The crowd of ponies sitting in their seats turned to Torpedo smiling, waving, saying hi, and telling her their names.
"Now, today's lesson is about pony growth. Can anybody tell me what pony growth is?" Cheerilee smiled at Torpedo. It seemed like she knew exactly who to call on.
"How about you Torpedo?"
The wide eyed pegasus gulped after she heard her name. "M-me?"
"Yes. Just give a simple answer." Cheerilee smiled at her.
"........." The pony gave no answer.
Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon giggled at her. They gave her a menacing glare.
Suddenly Applebloom passed her a note. Torpedo picked it up under her desk and opened it up. It read:

THE EVELUTION OF A PONY'S LIFE.
"Uhh, the evelution of a pony's life." Torpedo said.
"That is correct, Torpedo." Cheerilee nodded.
Torpedo breathed out in relief and rested her head on her desk. She got through it this time. What will she do next time?
Will Applebloom send her another note? Will she know it already? Or will she choke under pressure. She would hope it would be the second one she thought.
----------
RIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNGGGG
The bell had rang and everypony ran out.
"Have a good day everypony!" Ms. Cheerilee waved.
Torpedo walked out with her three new friends. They talked and laughed and told each other stories. Torpedo hoped that their friendship would last forever.
"Hey, kiddo! Let's go!" Called out her mom.
"Oh, thats my mom. Gotta go." Torpedo ran off.
"Bye, Torpedo!" All three ponies waved to her.
Soon Torpedo caught up with her mom. She wrapped her hooves around her neck as Rainbow Dash wrapped her hoof over her backside.
"So how was school today?" Rainbow Dash said.
"It was good! I met three new friends! One was Sweetiebelle, Rarity's little sister, and one was Applebloom, Applejack's little sister, and one was Scootaloo! Who she says is a big fan of yours!" Torpedo said happily.
"Well I'm glad you made friends. See? I told you that you would make friends." Rainbow smiled.
"Well... I have an enemy now.." Torpedo started to frown.
"Who?" Rainbow Dash then frowned as well.
"Her name is Diamond Tiara." Torpedo said. "She dosen't like me because I'm a blank flank."
"Ignore her." Rainbow Dash said. "I swear to you, that you'll have a cool special talent by the time you get your cutie mark. It won't be long 'til you get one."
She turned around seeing that the little filly had fallen asleep on her back. Rainbow Dash smiled and began to fly home. The filly smiled as she was asleep.

END OF CHAPTER 4