• Published 1st Apr 2024
  • 6,321 Views, 902 Comments

This Story Did Not Explode - PseudoBob Delightus

  • ...
14
 902
 6,321

Chapter 11

Author's Note:

If the images don't work, try this offsite file: Chapter 11

"We've got one hope left," Twilight told them, just as they were all getting off the train station. Including Spike. Twilight did a double-take at him, since he hadn't been on the train when they left, but she decided it was best not to think about it.

"Who would that be?" Rarity asked.

Pinkie Pie jumped in place. "Oh! Oh! I'm great at guessing! Um, Zecora? No, no, it's gotta be Cheese Sandwich! He'd love this!"

"Who's- nevermind. No. I'm thinking of..." she scanned the train platform, figuring the pony on her mind would be in the background of this very scene. "Aha! Sea Swirl!"

Sea Swirl turned to the mention of her name. "Who, me?"

"Yes, you," Twilight said, her tone sounding a lot more menacing than she had intended. "You've got to be in this story for some reason."

"Uhhh. No? I'm just, like, hanging out?"

"Exhibit A!" Twilight pointed up at the title in the sky.


Sea Swirl squinted. "I don't see what you're getting at."

Twilight levitated a red marker up to the tags section of the story. "Look! Right there!"

"You're tagged!"

Sea Swirl's eyes widened in realization. "Oh! That!"

Twilight raised her eyebrows, waiting for an explanation.

Sea Swirl crossed her legs and shrugged. "Yeah, I have no idea why I'm tagged."

"Ugh," Twilight groaned. "Well, it's got to mean something. What do you normally do in your stories?"

Another shrug. "To be perfectly honest, this is the first time I've seen myself tagged on a story. I don't know what to tell you."

Fluttershy cleared her throat, and directed Twilight and Sea Swirl to look at her laptop, which she had the whole time. On the screen was some kind of search interface...

Twilight looked away. "Uh, alright. You can close that now."

Fluttershy started to move the mouse to close the search interface, but Sea Swirl stopped her. "Hold on, now I'm curious."

"I'll send you the link," Fluttershy mumbled.

"Gee, thanks!"