• Published 16th Feb 2024
  • 520 Views, 8 Comments

Don't Bet On Sinking Ships - Galloruidoso



Scootaloo develops a crush on her big sister Rainbow Dash.

Comments ( 5 )

Most of this story was written in a manic haze

Also how I write my stuff as well. It's worked so far :pinkiecrazy:.

11829136
Thanks for catching that bruh. Big preache :moustache:

11829137
Okay, cool, looks like I have a favorite word to misspell. I'll be sure to rely on something more than the FIMFiction site spelling and grammar error detector.

Also, If you don't understand the reference, then I guess it went over your head. If you don't agree its a legitimate pun/joke, whateves. But I tend to use lots of inside jokes and obscure references only my friends would catch or people who have read the same stories as me. Then there's some stuff like "chasing the purple dragon" that apparently people like you don't get. It's cool, especially since it's a reference to something people say about drug addicts, so good on you for not getting that. Legit, I regret a lot of shit I've done and or know about. I guess that goes along with the "cursed knowledge" a bit, but I digress. I'll be sure to fix the spelling errors one of these days, but it's a low priority atm.

I got more projects I'm working on and this was mostly intended as a gift to a friend. I just also entered it into a competition for the hell of it. But hey, if you ever get around to writing your own story, I'll be sure to let you know if I find any issues. Proof reading is hella valuable and appreciated.

11829143
Random question, you ever write like 5k words in one sitting while on LSD? It's a trip man. Also, I haven't been in a high school English class in a long ass time.

11829143
All edits have been made now that I got some time and motivation to do so. Lemme know if I mess up any other odd spellings.

Login or register to comment