• Published 19th Jan 2024
  • 247 Views, 1 Comments

Pack protects their family - Pyro_Leo



A human and his family find themselves in equestria, now he has to protect his family

  • ...
1
 1
 247

Where are we?

My name is Dylan, I was once a human until one day I awakened to find myself as a hybrid of my original body and a wolf. I wasn't alone as I saw others like me one was only a couple of years younger I recognized as my first sister Kana and another who was a few years younger was my youngest sister Ella.

Others were an adult female who I could recognize as my strict mother Freya and a tough-looking grown male my father Maximus or just Max. As I looked at them I noticed my mom holding my baby brother David.

When I looked at them I looked at my parents. "Mom, Dad, is that you?!" They seemed confused. "It's me, Dylan!" Everyone was shocked as we figured out who we were, later we had to figure out where we were and why we became what we were.

I was able to obtain some wood and somehow my body had become stronger as I could lift trees and boulders easier than a normal person should, my family also were surprised by our new abilities as I did some research and was able to find food through I hunt only as much as we needed, but we also found we still had an omnivorous diet so we also had to find edible fruits and vegetables.

I was able to look around and found a small amount I tried to plant so we could farm the stuff but it would probably take time. My sister's wanted to join in hunting but with an unknown world such as this me and my dad decided the girls stayed at our base area with our mom and young brother as me and Dad worked to gain food.









Time passed and soon we discovered the forest we were in was filled with dangerous creatures but the one kind I despised was the few that nearly hurt my family, with me around I fought the monsters until soon I was the only thing keeping my family safe.

One night a manicure snuck into our camp but I attacked it grabbing its tail in my mouth and avoiding the poisoned tail as I ripped its tail off and shoved it into its skull. I threw away the body and used its head as a warning, many other monsters attempted and their heads became trophies.

Soon came the discovery of other sentient beings though our first meeting was a bit unwell. I was returning home only to find my father wounded as my sister, brother, and mother were surrounded by Griphons and Minotaurs...

After the battle, the few remaining ran away as I let out a roar and a warning. "If I see any of you come into our turf I'll eat your hearts and roast you for food!!!"

They didn't come back but I wasn't having it as I had to move my family, I found an abandoned castle and devoided any traps along with anything of its original owners to a safe area as I moved my family inside as we stayed safe.

As of this day, I fight all that try to hurt my family collecting skulls and I revel in the hunt maybe my wolf side is taking over but my family keeps me under control. My father was weakened after he was harmed and my mother stayed close to our brother as I faced all enemies collecting pieces for my collection to show enemies I am not weak and I will not hesitate to end them...

One day I looked to the moon noticing a strange feeling as I laid down to rest as I felt my mind entered the dream realm...



Not noticing I was being watched.

In my dream, I noticed a figure watching me as I prepared myself. "If you wish to fight know that I have faced many enemies that threatened me and my family, I will not allow you to harm any of them." Soon the figure revealed herself as I saw what looked like an Equine with wings like a Pegasus and a horn like a unicorn.

"What are you?" I asked still in a defensive position. She stared at me almost as if studying me. "Thou are not of this place aren't you?" I nodded. "Me and my family were trapped here for a few months trying to survive, you look like an equine from a tapestry of mine and my family's home base." The equine scoffed. "The place which thou family calls 'home' was once the home of me and thy sister!" I nodded confirming I heard her.

"So have you come to contain the beast I am?" The Equine shook her head. "Those which you attacked were mere poachers, having seen you and your family as objects to hunt, your father is unwell. Let us help."

I looked at her. "And how can you help, and who are you?" I asked for her identity. "I am Princess Luna of Equestria, ruler of the moon, and dreams of my subjects slumber." I understood, now I just need to ensure my family's safety. "And what is it you seek of us?" Luna spoke more softly. "We shall help your father heal and help your family get a home and peaceful place to live."

I wasn't fully able to believe her thinking it was a trap. "How do I know you won't chain us like wild mutts and throw us in cages?" She shook her head. "I swear upon my sister Celestia you will be treated fairly as long as you don't harm us without any reason." I understood now. "So as long as me and my family don't harm your subjects we'll be treated kindly with any needed items and necessities?" She nodded as I sighed.

"Fine, is there anyone you'll be sending?" She nodded. "A protege of my sister and two friends who may be of help."

I didn't entirely trust her but I'll be sure to protect my family if anything happens. "Fine, you know where to find us." I felt myself awakening as she spoke softly. "I hope to see you again Dylan."



As I awakened I explained to my family as we prepared ourselves to meet new friends...



Or defend against new enemies.

Comments ( 1 )

Not bad, It's going a little to fast in my opinion but other than that it's good.

Login or register to comment