• Published 31st Dec 2023
  • 382 Views, 4 Comments

I didn't ask to be a mare!!! - Pyro_Leo



Twilight used her male human friend as a test subject and accidentally turned them into a female pony.

  • ...
14
 4
 382

Day 1: a spy

After a few months, Twilight and the girls noticed Scarlett seemed to be getting used to her new life and form even ignoring their get-together to learn as a pony.

When they went to get on to her she made excuses that weren't wrong.

Twilight was speaking with Scarlett as she explained. "But two what would happen if Celestia found out that you accidentally turned your friend and destroyed the book that could change them back also think of how exciting it is to learn about me as a pony but also how fun it be to hang with a famous pony."

As an explanation during the months, Scarlett soon became famous and was called the sexiest pony in Equestria magazines.

When Rainbow Dash spoke to Scarlett she explained to her the great things to happen. "how about when the Wonder bolts would love to hang with you dash so they can also get to know me and technically you aren't being disloyal by hanging with a friend you are just having me help you get to know the wonderbolts to meet me."

With rarity, Scarlett was wearing dresses. "Darling I don't get it, usually you don't wish to wear dresses but now you seem ok with it." Scarlett giggled. "Rarity please, do you know how many ponies would beg me to wear their clothing just to make their business booming, but I only choose your clothes cause you are the greatest clothing artist I have ever known.

Fluttershy didn't have anything different Scarlett was being kind to the animals and helped her and when Fluttershy asked Scarlett she simply changed the attention by asking to work with the animals.

For Applejack Scarlett speaks of her farm. "In my world, we used famous people to speak of the products and make more people want them, with my new fame I can make everyone want your apples and soon the apple family will be getting richer than you ever had, I'm just trying to help you Aj."

Pinkie was the one who asked the biggest question. "Are you sure you're my bestie Nonny?!" Scarlett sighed as anon rolled their eyes. "Pinkie it's fine I'm still me it's just I'm getting used to this new me I don't mind if I stay this way for a long time but I hope Twilight can find a way to change me back, I miss my old life though maybe this won't be too bad cause the least I'd like is to be a male at least."

After dealing with Pinkie Scarlett was hanging with ponies when she bumped into some pony. "Owie, that felt like I got a wall." Suddenly Scarlett looked up to see a stallion running away saying something about being late for something Scarlett rolled her eyes and went home.



At home, Scarlett was looking around making sure no living thing was following her as she entered her home went to a wall, and opened a secret passage.

Scarlett goes down the hidden stairway until she finds herself standing in front of a mirror covered by a sheet while she approaches it speaking out loud. "I must say that I don't mind my new life out there, it's just disappointing that soon it will all come to an end... Is that right, Anon?"

She pulled off the sheet revealing her reflection but it was not copying her it was doing its actions. "You bitch when I get free I'll-" Scarlett interrupted him. "which by then will be too late, and during the day twilight should have looked around for this." She lifted a book revealing the spell book that Twilight believed she 'destroyed' by accident as Scarlett got close to the mirror.

"With you trapped in the mirror and I free, I'll help my master to distract your friends until my master is prepared to take over all of Equestria and soon Equestria will have its new ruler, and the main 6 will fall, and without you to get in the way Equestria is confirmed to be doomed!!!"

Anon growls. "What if they look into this mirror?" Scarlett laughs. "Unless I'm in front of the mirror giving you the ability to exist in the mirror they'll never know." Anon was shocked at this as Scarlett nodded in confirmation. "That's right when I am not in front of the mirror not only will you be unable to speak or move but it will be as if you became invisible and powerless to do anything!!!"

Anon could only stare as Scarlett laughed. "Without the spell book to change your body back and without her knowing the so-called 'magic explosion accident' was her cursing you to create me, that's right your friend cursed you with an alternate personality that will take over your mind and body and curse you into a mirror and steal the spell book to prevent twilight from turning you back and casting me out of your body!"

Anon gets angry as Scarlett turns to leave. "Oh don't worry Anon I'll let you go... After I find a way to frame you as the evil clone and I the defenseless and harmed friend while the evil clone will be locked away and forgotten then soon I'll make everyone believe that Twilight is evil for creating the evil clone then soon her friends will be framed and soon as their defense is disposed of my master will capture the princesses and soon they will rule."

Anon screams and yells but Scarlett covers the mirror silencing Anon and goes up the stairs as she smiles. "Soon Equestria will fall, my master will rule over the pathetic ponies and once I get rid of the Elements of Harmony allow my master to rise above to capture the princesses and will bow to my master, my king..."



"Watch yourself Equestria, cause soon all will bow before The King of all of Equestria the dark king Sombra!!!"

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment