• Published 24th Oct 2023
  • 998 Views, 3 Comments

The healing flutter of my heart - Pyro_Leo

  • ...
1
 3
 998

Chp1

Anon, a human turned into an earth pony sent to the world of ponies known as Equestria.

He made friends with the 6 mares known as the elements of harmony and he seemed ok but hoped the princess would help him find a way home.

As days turned to months then years he had this horrible aching fearing the worst when the princesses confirmed it was impossible.

It was heartbreaking, he had a life and now it was gone. And even with the new life in Equestria, his heart broke at all the thoughts.

He never said goodbye to everyone, he would miss so many wonderful celebrations revolving around his siblings some almost adults and some not even old enough to remember him, and worse he would miss the sorrowful ones that came for his grandparents.

He felt horrible and with how different he was from everyone he felt he was a burden to Equestria leading to his attempt, it failed but left him unconscious until the girls found him and were horrified.

Now he was in the hospital and the girls were waiting as Rainbow broke the silence in anger. "WHAT WAS HE THINKING?!" She cried in tears, through the time Anon was there he did many great things for Ponyville. For Rainbow, she remembered how they would be bros and play around like bros.

Pinkie Pie was silent loss of color and her usual hyper attitude as she was crying and still horrified by the scene of her friend trying to end himself. For Pinkie, Anon showed her many sweets Earth had that Equestria didn't and she was so happy for him introducing them to her especially when her birthday came.

"R-rainbow please you need to calm down," Twilight said but she had to agree she was shocked at what Anon tried to do. She remembered how they usually would talk Anon leaving out the negative things his kind made but giving positive things that might help Equestria grow from how it was now.

"Twilight, our friend Anon is in there after trying to end himself, WHY SHOULD I CALM DOWN?!" She screamed but also showed tears in her eyes as AJ comforted her.

"Rainbow please we're all shocked and angry but this won't do any good." She said as Rainbow let her tears go. Applejack looked back at all the times she needed help and Anon did but she couldn't expect that someone who held a smile when helping in hard work could try something so horrible.

Rarity was also not fairing well as she was serious about her cries. "W-was it because we didn't let him help us, we could understand he was just helping but we did not want to take advantage of his help." She went thinking of all the glorious fashion Anon's world provided as her boutique soon grew in popularity.

Then there was Fluttershy, the first pony to meet Anon and shockingly the one that got feelings for him because of his kindness, and his determination to help others, he was always there and he even helped her get over most of her shyness but not much since it was who she was.

Fluttershy cried non-stop horrified at the action her friend committed and she kept questioning how could she help him to never do that again.

Soon a doctor came as he addressed the mare's. "Princess Twilight we were able to help your friend but I think it would be better if one of your friends saw him." Before anything else is said a voice spoke out loudly. "I'll do it." The girls were shocked to see it was Fluttershy speaking up as if she had never been shy in her life.

In the room was Anon as Fluttershy entered her hair covering her eyes as he turned away. "Anon," she whispered but he didn't look. "Anon!" She spoke louder but he still didn't as Fluttershy couldn't take it anymore.

"ANONYMOUS HOW DARE YOU DO THIS, WHY IN YOUR RIGHT MIND DID YOU THINK YOU WERE A BURDEN TO US TO HAVE TRIED TO COMMIT SUCH A HORRIBLE ACT, NOW STOP THIS AND PLEASE LOOK AT ME!!!"

Equestria fell silent. In so long not a peep was heard as every pony- no everyone in Equestria and beyond that knew Fluttershy we're shocked that for once she spoke out as she did.

Anon turned in shock seeing Fluttershy with so many tears when she suddenly hugged him. "You were never a burden, and I know we might not understand the loss of going home but know that we understand the loss of friends and family we might never see again... But after what you tried what do you think we would feel if you just take yourself away like that?!" He never thought of it.

Then tears came to his eyes as he grabbed Fluttershy and cried out in tears. "I'M SORRY!!!" He cried as she held him close allowing him to let out the emotional pain from him as she held him not leaving even when visiting hours fell away.

Then as time went by the girls were able to see him but after nearly trying to leave them he was in a bad position from being friends even Pinkie was as she couldn't get over what he did.

It wasn't long till he was released but he had to stay with someone to ensure he could heal mentally with most of his friends upset he thought no pony would help when someone did...

Fluttershy.

She came to him and said he would be staying with her but promised to help fix their friendship. Meanwhile, inside Anon's head, he could hear the horrible words as the images of his once friends yelling insults at him ordering him to try again to off himself but with Fluttershy nearby volunteering to help him he pushed the demons away and had one thing to say.

"Th-thanks Fluttershy." After this, I pray to all deities that Fluttershy could help save me from my past mistakes.

Author's Note:

For any tags the sex tag is for later chapters such as dreams, imagination and such and fetish is for things that anyone would like to do during sex

Comments ( 3 )

Just a bit of advice. For stories with tags like "sex", "fetish", and "porn", it is more accepted to mark the story as mature unless an explanation is provided. Such as "The sex tag is included because of implied sexual intercourse. None of it is described." :twilightsheepish:

11730257
Thanks for the help, you are very helpful and I'm happy that people are telling me about any mistakes I accidentally made:twilightsheepish:

11737750
No problem~ It is generally supposed to be marked mature, so if you do have actual sex and fetish material described, marking it mature is the best way. :twilightsmile:

Login or register to comment