• ...
2
 53
 797

PreviousChapters Next
Season 2: Episode 9 - Return to the Clubhouse Part 1

"So, we're taking a more in-depth look into the clubhouse this time?" Rainbow Dash asked.

"Well yes. The shrinking spell will last a lot longer this time. The only reason it didn't last too long the first time was because Cheerilee approuched me for doing something like that." Twilight said.

"...Oooookay..." Rainbow Dash said, a little skeptical about it.

"But this time, we'll be able to explore a lot more of the clubhouse." Twilight said and then activated the shrink spell.

Even though they had been inside before, the scope of this place still was amazing.


"What the...what's that wig on Cappy's head?" Rainbow Dash suddenly noted as the group headed through the lobby area.

"Oh this? This is a Shogan Wig. There were only three of these made back in our world." Cappy said. "Hamtaro actually won this one and gave it to me."

"...Wait, since when did you get that back?" Hamtaro asked.

"I actually found the whole lot of my stash of hats outside last night. So now my collection is back in action. I kept the other frying pan though. Never had a Rusted Frying Pan in my collection of hats before now." Cappy said.

Twilight just face hoofed while most of the other hamsters just face...pawed? Was that even the right term?

"Only you Cappy. Only you." Hamtaro said.

"Indeed. Perhaps, we should let him get reaquainted with his caps while we show you around." Bijou said.

"Thanks for the distraction Bijou." Hamtaro said.


Going up from the lobby area was a second floor where there was a...make up stand there?

"Wait, where'd this make-up stand come from?" Hamtaro asked.

"Hey, is that a hamster sized sticky note?" Rainbow Dash noted a small little sticky note on the nearby vanity.

Currently Out Crusading with the CMC. If you want a make-over, wait until I return. Thanks in advance~ -S

"...Sparkle did this?" Hamtaro asked.

Suddenly the hamster in question arrived. "Oh hey, I see you've found my make-up station." Sparkle said.

"You've...created a make-up station?" Bijou asked.

"Yep. I figured I might as well do something from the old world that I can do great that's not me being an actress. See, I decided to start up giving other hamsters make-overs. In fact, I'm so convinced you'll want some of my make-overs, the first one is free." Sparkle said.

"...That's...surprising." Hamtaro said.

"Well, I suppose since we're here, I could give it a try." Bijou said.

"Are you sure Bijou? I'm a little...worried." Hamtaro said.

"None sense. No way I'd sabotage anything. Not even with Bijou." Sparkle said. "I've already decided that my chance to have Hamtaro is already gone. Besides, I think Bijou completes you more then I do." She then had Bijou sit down and gave her a make-over.

"Wh-whoa..." Hamtaro had to admit that the make-over only accented Bijou's beauty for him.

"So, what do you think?" Sparkle asked.

"Judging from the way Hamtaro is looking at me now, I'd say you hit the nail on the head. I'm very surprised I could even look this good." Bijou said.

"Hey, that's part of my trade remember? Of course I was going to give you something that would've only made your beauty pop. We may always be rivals, but I'd never do something that would make you unappealing to your boyfriend. Or as these Ponies call them, coltfriends." Sparkle said.

"Wait, where'd you hear that term from?" Applejack suddenly asked.

"Oh please. It's not subtle how often you and Caramel see each other on a daily basis." Sparkle said. "Even Granny Smith has noticed."

Applejack couldn't help but blush in embarrassment. "Jig's up AJ; you owe me ten bits." Rainbow Dash said.

"What's the ten bits about?" Bijou asked.

"I bet AJ ten bits that Granny Smith would notice that Applejack and Caramel are romantically involved with each other. I tried to tell her that Granny Smith would notice, and I was right." Rainbow Dash said.

"...Can we at least wait until we're not shrunk anymore?" Applejack asked.

"Fair enough, but I'm not forgetting this little nugget any time soon~" Rainbow Dash said.

Applejack groaned as the other ponies and even the hamsters laughed at her embarrassment over her relationship with Caramel coming out like this.


The ponies were then guided to what seemed to be a photo studio where the group encountered a hamster wearing a shell with a female hamster next to them.

"Seamore, Barrette; I didn't know you guys were here." Hamtaro said.

"Honestly, it's a bit surprising that we got here actually. Boss encountered us during that one period actually. You know the one all too well." Seamore said.

"Yeah, honestly it was a bit surprising, seeing Boss like that. But, it's great he's past that point now." Barrette said.

"So, you do photos here?" Twilight asked.

"Oh yes, we most certainly do. But this is more then just a photo-studio, as you can dress up yourselves before a photo is shot. We even have a dressing room here in the photo-studio. Sadly, all we have are hamster fitting costumes." Seamore said.

"I do have one question..." Fluttershy said.

"Please, if you have any questions, feel free to ask them." Barrette said.

"Why is there a small swimming pool here?" Fluttershy asked.

"Oh, that's because I'm actually able to swim. I self-taught myself in the art of swimming, actually." Seamore said.

"...Huh. A hamster that can swim. I guess even without Discord, miracles do happen." Twilight said.

"I didn't know hamsters could even learn how to swim..." Fluttershy said.

"Most don't try. Because most are so afraid of the water. Even Barrette here is afraid of getting in deep water." Seamore said.

"It's true. There was this one time where I got tricked and pushed onto a raft into the sea. Seamore helped me get back to shore after getting me off said raft." Barrette said.

"How romantic~" Fluttershy squeed. Meanwhile, Rainbow Dash gagged.

To be continued...

Author's Note:

I really wanted to explore all the new clubhouse, but I quickly found that no way was I going to fit the entire tour into ONE episode. Oh well. Them's the breaks sometimes. This sort of thing happens when you decide to do an applejack romance for once in your stories.

PreviousChapters Next