• ...
2
 53
 798

PreviousChapters Next
Season 1: Episode 10 - The Fall Reveal

"Phooie, that was dead on." Applejack said. She and Rainbow Dash were playing a horseshoe game.

"Darn. Lost." Rainbow Dash said.

Hamtaro and Twilgiht soon approached. "What's this about?" Twilgiht asked.

"We were doing horseshoes." Rainbow Dash said.

"At least it's not like last year, where we got so out of hand, to the point where we sabotoged each other during the Running of the Leaves and that was on top of the Iron Pony compitition." Applejack said.

"Running of the Leaves huh? Why don't the unicorns just magic the leaves leaves away?" Hamtaro asked.

"This used to be just an earth pony settlement, so a lot of their traditions of not using magic still apply." Twilight said. "Still, I think I'll participate in this Running of the Leaves this year. It'll be nice to run my first marathon." She said.

"I'll participate too." Hamtaro said.

"Okay, Twilight, no offense, but your not an authelete. Even if the two of us tied for last last year, your still no athlete." Rainbow Dash said.

"And Hamtaro is a hamster. Is he even allowed to participate?" Rainbow Dash asked.


Turns out they could, but only Hamtaro and Boss ended up participating.

"Gotta show these ponies I'm the top hamster around here. And Hamtaro, don't you dare go easy on me." Boss said.

"You want to show off to Bijou huh? Alright then, I won't hold back." Hamtaro said. "Your orders, remember?" He asked.

"I won't forget." Boss said.

"Wait, 42? Seriously Twilight?" Rainbow Dash asked.

"Again, no offense, but you're not an athlete Twi." Applejack said.

"I studyied a book on how to run a marathon the day before. So I'm all brushed up on what I need to know." Twilight said.

"What'd you read; the Egghead's guide to Athletics?" Rainbow Dash teased, making her and Applejack laugh.

"Fine, don't blame me if you place behind me." Twilight said.


Turns out, Applejack and Rainbow Dash tied for sixth that year. "Okay, how did THAT happen? Who even got first?" Rainbow Dash asked. Twilight soon approuched them.

"YOU?!" Both Applejack and Rainbow Dash exclaimed.

"Nope. I got fifth place, which isn't bad considering it's my first time running a marathon." Twilight said.

"I can't believe this. Twilight beat US." Rainbow Dash said.

"But who got first?" Applejack said.

"Oh. That was Hamtaro." Twilight said. Said hamster was passed out on the ground, fainted with a red blush on his face, and Boss was nearby with the silver medal, passed out with a red blush.

"Wait what happened to those two?" Applejack asked.

"Bijou kissed Hamtaro on the lips is what happened." Sparkle said. "As much as I hate that Bijou is now in a relationship with Hamtaro, seeing Boss get told by Bijou that she will only ever see him as a big brother is WORTH IT."

"You really should stop acting like Diamond Tiara." Apple Bloom who Sparkle was riding on said.

"Don't lie to me and say you didn't want to see this happen too." Sparkle said. The entire CMC was pointingly silent after that. "That's what I thought." Sparkle said.

"...Well that's a thing now." Twilight said, there was a blush on her face, Rainbow's Face, and Applejack's face.

"Lucky hamster..." Applejack said.

"You can't say he didn't earn it though." Rainbow Dash said.

"Truer words have never been spoken." Applejack said.

Author's Note:

Yeah not much to this chapter. But I couldn't help myself and wanted to nip this in the bud so no pony would bring it up in the comments.

Anyways, that's all for this week folks. Next week will be the last week before "Spooktober!" begins. I've already made a blog post about this, but this story will not update during Opening Week for "Spooktober!" but will resume on Week 2.

PreviousChapters Next