• ...
2
 53
 797

PreviousChapters Next
Season 1: Episode 5 - Follow the Music

Fluttershy was enjoying her day outside, when she could hear music in the air. "Hmm? Where's that music coming from?" Fluttershy asked, and then she looked outside, to find her animal friends, just strangely spinning in place. "Oh...what's wrong with every critter today?" The pegasus asked.

Meanwhile, every pony else had noticed the music, and Applejack soon showed up. "What's going on here? That music is making the farm animals act strange." Applejack said.

"Don't know. And I really don't know where that music is coming from." Rainbow Dash said.

Soon, Twilight showed up. "Hey Rainbow Dash, can you grab Fluttershy?" Twilight asked. "Princess Celestia wants us to take care of a dragon that's been spotted in a mountain near ponyville." She said.

"And we're coming with." Hamtaro said. He and the ham-hams were there too.

"How come you all aren't affected by this music?" Applejack asked as Rainbow Dash went to do just that.

"No idea." Hamtaro said. "Sounds familiar though." He added.


The group was heading up the mountain in question, and while there they quickly noticed the music was louder here. "This has to be where the music is coming from." Twilight said.

"Oh, then it must be a very nice dragon." Fluttershy said.

"A dragon that plays music that makes animals dance strange." Rainbow Dash said.

"You don't honestly believe that do you?" Applejack asked.

"Got a better explanation?" Rainbow Dash asked.

"...Fair point." Applejack said.

The ponies and hamsters soon reached the top, where they found a hamster with a guitar playing music and a dragon there too. Hamtaro recognized this hamster. "Jingle? What are you doing here?"

"You know this hamster?" Twilight asked.

"Yeah. This is Jingle. He's infamous for doing music on his guitar." Hamtaro said.

"Ah it's nice to finally see some familiar faces. I've been stuck up here for quite a few weeks now. This dragon here has kept me fed all the while." Jingle said. "He really likes my music."

"Ahem, sorry to say this, but he can't sleep here: If he does, it'll bloat out the sun near Ponyville for a hundred years." Twilight said.

"Oh. I didn't realize there was a settlement nearby. I'll just leave now." The dragon said before he started packing.

"Well that was easy." Rainbow Dash said.

"Why was I even worried?" Fluttershy asked.

"Since your here, can you do me one favor?" Jingle asked.

"Sure, anything for you Jingle." Hamtaro asked.

"Could these pony friends of yours help me get down? I'm sort of afraid of heights." Jingle said.

Author's Note:

Yeah this was a massive AU. Also kind of short, but I am not done making the Ham-Ham gang get isekia'd into Equestria. There's another one that'll be coming up soon too. Regardless, that's it for this week folks. Tune in next monday for more hamster cuteness, wacky adventures, hilarious hijinks, and one more hamster to get isekai'd into equestria for the time being.

Until next time, remember this: When trouble comes a knocking, there's only one hamster that can lead the charge; and his name is Hamtaro.

PreviousChapters Next