• Published 25th Mar 2023
  • 1,556 Views, 110 Comments

Yugioh Defenders of Harmony - MechaTomX



A young teenager will stand out in the game of Duel Monsters, with the help of his friends, he will face great challenges, such as the threat of some Pro Duelists who threaten to end the fun of the game.

  • ...
16
 110
 1,556

Sixth Turn: The Apple Family Sentinel

Spike couldn't believe it, just a week ago he was a nobody, but now, not only had he defeated the Wandering Duelist Discord, he was also going to have a duel against the leader of Team Apple Harmony.

"This, this seemed impossible," Spike said to himself, but at that moment he clenched his fist, "But, I can finally smile from having all those duels."

After coming out of his thoughts, he realized that he was in Apple Harmony's lair, the old barn, he saw the entire team expectant of the upcoming battle, even Discord was present and looked in good spirits.

“Discord seems fine, considering the fact that he was beaten by Spike,” Sweetie Belle told Scootaloo.

But Discord heard everything and approached, "Hey, I wouldn't feel bad about losing to him, it's clear he's special, he's not accompanied by a Duel Spirit for nothing."

What Discord said caught the attention of all the team members.

"How did you know?" Spike and Heathspike asked at the same time.

"Well, when you have crazy eyes you see a lot of weird things," Discord answered as he took out a pair of glasses that simulated bulging eyes, "A Duel Spirit is the most normal thing one can see."

"It means he can see you, Rumble," Scootaloo told him to which only Rumble just waved at Discord.

"Eeyup, you're an interesting guy, Discord," Big Mac told him.

"Hehe, I've always been told that I'm special," Discord replied, "But let's not talk about me, now is the time for you to show me your power, the same goes for Spike."

Spike and Big Mac looked at each other, they both nodded and headed to the center of the barn.

At that moment, the lights in the barn went out, and they heard Cheerilee speaking with the help of some speakers, “Welcome back, Apple Harmony members, we have another epic duel coming up, our leader Big Macintosh will be able to defend his title or he will be defeated by our charming rookie Spike, who earned the right to have this duel with his talent."

Spike and Big Mac activated their Duel Disks, causing energy blades to spawn.

"I'll have a duel against Big Mac," Spike thought, unable to hide his smile, "How exciting."

"Spike, in the last duel, I saw a glow in your eye, a glow that wished for victory," Big Mac told him.

Spike was caught off guard, "Really?"

“Eeyup,” Big Mac replied, “I want to see that glow again.”

Spike smiled, he drew 5 cards from his deck, "Then I'll show you."

Big Mac nodded and did the same.

And at that moment, Spike and Big Mac yelled:

"DUEL!"

Spike: 4000 LP
Big Mac: 4000 LP

“Come on Big Mac,” Apple Bloom, Scootaloo, and Sweetie Belle yelled at the same time.

"Wait, so who's cheering for Spike?" asked Sweetie Belle.

The 3 remained silent and decided that the best thing was not to encourage anyone for the moment, even though Big Mac was her older brother, Apple Bloom had great respect for Spike, in addition to the fact that he defended her from Discord.

"I'll start," Big Mac said to which Spike nodded.

“I'll set a monster on defense mode and end my turn,” Big Mac said as a horizontally shaped card manifested on the field.

“OHHH, WHAT PLAY WAS THAT? BIG MAC JUST PLACED ONE CARD, WHAT IS HE THINKING ABOUT,” Cheerilee announced excitedly though inside she did feel worried.

"That was all?" Spike asked.

“Eeyup,” Big Mac replied.

"That's weird, why did Big Mac only set one card?" Apple Bloom asked.

“I don't think he got any good cards,” Scootaloo replied.

“Too bad, and this was supposed to be another one of his big duels,” Sweetie Belle added.

"Well you made a mistake, you know I can tear you apart in one turn," Spike said excitedly as he pulled a card from his deck, "My turn."

Spike frowned, sure he had come up with a good hand, but all he had were 4 pendulum monsters, he had a trap, and a spell which wouldn't work that turn.

"Oh what the hell, I guess I can do something with this," Spike said as he held up 2 of his pendulum monsters.

"I'm using Scale 3 Master Pendulum the Dracoslayer and Scale 5 Lector Pendulum the Dracoverlord to set the Pendulum Scale."

Spike placed the two cards on the far ends of his Duel Disk.

On each side of him two pillars of light appeared as two monsters floated upwards, hovering once they were ten feet high as the image of a three and five appeared below them.

The Dracoslayer and Dracoverlord were placed on the left and right respectively.

“Here it comes,” Big Mac said.

"Cut through space time and carve the arc of victory," Spike chanted as his Pendulums pointed their swords up, and each shot a beam of light and dark which connected and opened a portal above him. "I can summon level 4 monsters at the same time," Spike explained. "I PENDULUM SUMMON!"

Two lights shot out of the portal, and as they hit the ground they took shape.

“Prepare for battle, Master Pendulum the Dracoslayer and Vector Pendulum the Dracoverlord,” Spike said as his monsters appeared on the field. (ATK 1950/DEF 0/Lv 4/P 3) (ATK 1850/DEF 0/Lv 4/P 3)

“NOW SPIKE CONTROLS HIS MONSTERS WITH A POWERFUL ATTACK, MAC'S DEFENSE SHOULD BE STRONG,” Cheerilee announced excitedly.

"Ancient Gear are monsters that can sometimes break through the defense, so the possibility of a higher defense to the attack of my monsters is almost nil," thought Spike, then he saw Big Mac, who did not lose his expression, Spike smiled, "I'll attack right away."

Big Mac smiled, "Go ahead."

"Master Pendulum, attack," Spike yelled as his monster used his spear to destroy the monster's defense.

The monster was destroyed, revealing itself.

"So it was The Trojan Horse," Spike said smiling, "It would have been great if you'd kept him on the field, but hey, I still have another attack left, Vector Pendulum, attack him directly."

Vector Pendulum enveloped Big Mac in a dark aura, causing him to step back.

“Gghhh,” Big Mac complained.

Spike: 4000 LP
Big Mac: 2150 LP

“STRAIGHT ATTACK,” Cheerilee yelled.

"Brother," Apple Bloom worried.

“Nice shot,” Discord said.

At that moment, Big Mac recovered, "Is that all you got?"

Spike smirked, "Of course not, because I'm summoning yet another monster."

Big Mac smiled.

"I'll fuse Master Pendulum with Vector Pendulum," Spike said as their monsters turned to energy and combined.

“Here it goes again,” Scootaloo said.

“With the strength of the Dinomist union and the force of the seven seas, upgrade your armor power and blast your way through this web, FUSION SUMMON.”

From a kind of waterfall, Spike's monster appeared, "DINOSTER POWER THE MIGHTY DRACOSLAYER." (ATK 2000/DEF 2950/Lv 8)

“I know how strong your Ancient Gear is, so I'm going to protect my life points the best I can,” Spike told him, as a card manifested on the field, “Setting a face down and I end my turn. ”

“That was a good strategy, I'll give you,” Big Mac said as he drew a card from his deck, “But it won't be enough.”

“OH LOOKS LIKE BIG MAC IS GOING TO MAKE AN EPIC COMEBACK,” Cheerilee yelled.

“Spell card, Monster Reborn,” Big Mac activated a spell card and on the field appeared a horse that seemed to be made of wood, reminiscent of a famous story in Troy, “The Trojan Horse.” (ATK 1600/DEF 1200/Lv 4)

"Oh no, and that monster will count as 2 sacrifices for its effect, if I'm not mistaken," Spike said starting to worry.

“Eeyup,” Big Mac nodded proudly.

"Now Spike's in trouble," Sweetie Belle said.

"Now, I Tribute my Horse wich for a Tribute Summon," Big Mac said as his monster disappeared, then a giant monster appeared, it looked like some kind of ancient robot, since it didn't look so modern, but it had a Red light on his head which looked like a red eye, which made him look more intimidating, "ANCIENT GEAR GOLEM." (ATK 3000/DEF 3000/Lv 8)

“THE GOLEM IS HERE,” Cheerilee announced.

"Oh Holy Guacamole," Spike exclaimed in fear, "It's one thing to see the Golem in action, but quite another to have it in front of you."

“And about to attack us,” Heathspike added.

“Battle,” Big Mac said as the Golem charged his fist at Dinoster, destroying him.

Spike: 3950 LP
Big Mac: 2150 LP

"Good thing you summoned Dinoster, that saved our life points," Heathspike told him.

“Yeah, that was a good plan,” Big Mac added, placing a card face down, “Setting a face down and I end my turn.”

"That's right, and we're not done, we're just getting started, DRAW," Spike yelled the last thing as he pulled a card from his deck, his eyes widening at the sight of her, "Sweet."

Big Mac raised an eyebrow at the change in the young green-haired man's eyes.

"First I'm going to use the spell card, Pot of Greed," Spike activated a spell card and drew 2 cards, "I think you know what it does."

“Yeah, you can draw 2 new cards,” Big Mac replied.

“It was a rhetorical question,” Spike said with a deadpan look.

Seeing the cards he was dealt, Spike jumped for joy, "ALRIGHT."

“Oh boy,” Big Mac exclaimed.

"I'll activate the spell card, Dragon Shrine," Spike said as a huge light engulfed the field.

"Dragon shrine?" Apple Bloom wondered.

“Dragon Shrine will end the darkest night,” Zecora said in her classic rhymes, “And to the world of dragons, will bring light.”

“Oh, so you say he will send a dragon to the graveyard,” Discord told him.

"Wait, did you get that?" Braeburn asked.

“Even I didn't understand myself,” Zecora added to which Apple Bloom glared at her.

“Nah, I just know the effect of the card, hehehehe,” Discord chuckled as he pulled an apple out of his hat.

“With this I can send a Dragon-type monster from my deck to the graveyard,” Spike said as he revealed Master Pendulum and sent it to the graveyard, “And the best thing is that that's not all.”

Big Mac raised an eyebrow.

“If the Dragon I sent is a normal monster, I can send another Dragon to the graveyard,” Spike said as a dark aura engulfed the field, “Yes, yes, lets start my move.”

The same dark aura enveloped the field again, from there the dragon that Spike had sent to the graveyard arose, “Now I activate the effect of my monster in my graveyard, if I control no monsters, I can Special Summon it, it appears, Supreme King Dragon Darkwurm. ” (ATK 1800/DEF 1200/Lv 4/P 5)

“Now I normal summon, Luster Pendulum the Dracoslayer,” Spike laid out a card and his silver-armored dragon emerged. (ATK 1850/DEF 0/Lv 4/P 5)

"It doesn't matter, you won't be able to summon your Link without risking your Pendulum Summon," Big Mac told him, "You need 3 monsters to summon him."

"And that's when you're bad Big Mac," Spike said as he activated a trap card, "I activate Pendulum Reborn."

"Oh no," Big Mac exclaimed.

“Wow, Spike had things under control the whole time,” Apple Bloom said.

“This will allow me to summon a pendulum monster from my Extra Deck,” Spike said as Master Pendulum appeared on the field, “Revive, Master Pendulum the Dracoslayer.” (ATK 1950/DEF 0/Lv 4/P 3)

"It's time to shine," Spike said, then turned to Heathspike, "Ready for the fight, buddy?"

"Aye," Heathspike replied with a salute as he vanished from his spirit form.

"Appear now, the circuit that will burn the future," Spike said as his 3 monsters began to glow in a red light at the same time that a circle appeared on the field which had 8 arrows similar to those of a Link Monster, " The condition to summon it is at least one Dracoslayer monster.”

"I'm placing Luster Pendulum, Master Pendulum and Darkwurm on the Link Markers," Spike said as his monsters turned into energy which went to the bottom 3 arrows of the circle, which had lit up, now colored red.

"Appear, warrior flowing with the power of the dragon alchemy, whose body bears the scales of the brave hero who will fight to the end and spread his mystical fire on the battlefield, LINK SUMMON."

From the circle appeared Spike Link Monster and his Duel Spirit, in his complete form, "MASTER HEATHSPIKE, THE MYSTIC DRACOSLAYER." (ATK 2000/LINK-3)

“He showed up,” Big Mac said.

“And since I have a Dracoslayer in my Extra Deck and Graveyard, Heathspike's power is increased,” Spike said as Heathspike enveloped himself in purple flames.

“OHHH YEAHHHHH,” Heathspike yelled in excitement at receiving such power. (ATK 3000)

"IT'S HERE, SPIKE'S ACE MONSTER, BUT WILL IT BE ENOUGH TO BEAT BIG MAC THIS TURN?" Cheerilee announced.

"Of course It will be enough," Spike answered with a determined look, "Since I joined this team, they've helped me grow, improve myself, helped me feel good about myself, and today I'll prove it, I'm not anymore the weak and lonely duelist Spike, NOW I AM SPIKE THE ROGUE DUELIST OF APPLE HARMONY.”

“YEAH SPIKE,” Heathspike yelled with excitement.

A great deal of pride was felt by the members of Apple Harmony as they watched Spike grow up, even Discord was crying with joy.

“Wonderful,” Discord said as he blew his nose into a tissue.

"Lets try this again, cut through space time and carve the arc of victory," Spike chanted as his Pendulums pointed their swords up, and each shot a beam of light and dark which connected and opened a portal above him. "I can summon level 4 monsters at the same time," Spike explained. "I PENDULUM SUMMON!"

Three lights shot out of the portal, and as they hit the ground they took shape.

“Prepare for battle, Master Pendulum the Dracoslayer, Vector Pendulum the Dracoverlord, and Supreme King Dragon Darkwurm,” Spike said as his monsters appeared on the field. (ATK 1950/DEF 0/Lv 4/P 3) (ATK 1850/DEF 0/Lv 4/P 3) (ATK 1800/DEF 1200/Lv 4/P 5)

"The little guy will show no mercy," Braeburn said as he looked at all the monsters Spike summoned.

"There are 2 level 4 monsters on the field," Spike told Big Mac who understood what he was planning.

"Spike?" asked Apple Bloom but her doubts were resolved when she saw what Spike was doing.

"Now," Spike ordered as his Master Pendulum and his Darkwurm began to glow and changed into lights, before shooting into the air, "With these two monsters I build the Overlay Network."

A black hole appeared below him which the lights flew into.

"The Majespecter alliance will lend you its power, taking the reins of the mighty Kirin and riding it as a majestic Pegasus, be one with the wind, XYZ SUMMON."

From the black hole, a monster appeared which looked like Luster Pendulum only with slightly brighter armor, but he was riding a horse-like creature, it was the leader of the Majespecter, the legendary Kirin, he had a yellow mane and a white mane and on his back he had red clothes hanging, his horn was activating a kind of tornado, just like Luster's sword, there were also 2 green lights surrounding him "MAJESTER PALADIN, THE ASCENDING DRACOSLAYER." (ATK 1850/DEF 2000/Rank 4)

“An Xyz monster, ladies and gentlemen, who would guess it?,” Cheerilee announced.

“Wow, we've finally seen it all,” Sweetie Belle said, looking at the monster.

“That's right, we haven't only seen a Link,” Scootaloo added.

“We've also seen a Synchro and a Fusion,” Apple Bloom added.

"And now, we see an Xyz," Rumble finished.

“When summoned, Majester allows me to add any Pendulum monster from my deck to my hand in the End Phase,” Spike said as he detached a material, “And now I activate its other effect.”

“That's right, monsters used as Xyz materials don't go to the graveyard,” Cheerilee announced, “They stay attached to the monster becoming Overlay units.”

“I detach an Overlay unit and can summon a Dracoslayer from my Extra Deck,” Spike said.

At that moment one of the lights was absorbed by Majester Paladin's sword, which created a small tornado from which Luster Pendulum arose. (ATK 1850/DEF 0/Lv 4/P 5)

"Now I use Draco Face-Off," Spike said, and Lector Pendulum appeared on the field. (ATK 1950/DEF 0/Lv 4/P 5)

"He's using up all his cards in his hand," Rumble said pointing to Spike's hand, "He only has one card left."

"And not only that, he manage to get a Tuner monster in the field, this is not going well for Mac," said Apple Bloom.

Spike smirked, “Now I tune level 4 Luster Pendulum with level 4 Lector Pendulum.”

Luster Pendulum jumped and transformed into 2 fireballs, which carved a pair of burning rings which Lector Pendulum flew into.

"Bearing the armor of the mighty Igknight clan, incinerate everything in your path and create a new world with the flame of hope, SYNCHRO SUMMON."

And from an ascending fire, appeared Spike Synchro monster, the flaming dragon with an armor, "IGNISTER PROMINENCE THE BLASTING DRACOSLAYER." (ATK 2850/DEF 0/Lv 8)

“Yeesh,” Big Mac exclaimed knowing he would have a hard time stopping that monster.

"AND I'M NOT FINISHED YET," Spike yelled, "But first I activate Ignister's effect, I'll summon an ally from my deck, Luster Pendulum appears."

Another copy of the Luster Pendulum appeared on the field. (ATK 1850/DEF 0/Lv 4/P 5)

"Finally," Spike said as a portal appeared, it sucked in Luster and Vector, "I'll fuse Luster and Vector."

"Now he's going to use his Contact Fusion," Discord said in surprise.

“With the strength of the Dinomist union and the force of the seven seas, upgrade your armor power and blast your way through this web, FUSION SUMMON.”

From a kind of waterfall, Spike Fusion monster appeared, the Sea Warrior, "DINOSTER POWER THE MIGHTY DRACOSLAYER." (ATK 2000/DEF 2950/Lv 8)

“DAMN, LOOK AT THAT LINEUP,” Cheerilee yelled.

"A Link, an Xyz, a Synchro and a Fusion," Big Mac said as he looked at the monsters Spike had summoned, he smiled, "I'm beyond impressed Spike."

Spike smiled, "Thanks Big Mac, for everything, I'm here thanks to you and the team, and I plan to thank you by giving my 100%."

Big Mac smiled and yelled, "WELL THEN COME GET ME."

"VERY GOOD," Spike answered with a yell, still smiling.

“I activate the other effect of Ignister, I will destroy a Pendulum card and I can return your Golem to your deck,” Spike said as his Synchro monster drew its sword which was engulfed in fire.

That got the audience excited.

“If the Golem leaves the field, my brother will be unprotected,” Apple Bloom said with her hands clasped on her chest.

But at that moment, a kind of fairy with blue hair appeared and released a strong blizzard which extinguished the fire of Ignister's sword.

"What happened?" Spike asked.

“From my hand I discarded my Effect Veiler,” Big Mac replied.

"A Hand Trap," Spike said in surprise.

"OH, THAT CARD NEGATES THE EFFECT OF A MONSTER, WELL PLAYED BIG MAC," Cheerilee announced.

Spike frowned, "Nice trick but you should have saved it for Heathspike, because I'm going to use its effect to gain 1000 extra attack points by removing a Dracoslayer."

"I'm on it," Heathspike added as his sword began to glow, but the glow faded, "What the hell, my sword."

"Now what happened?" Spike asked but at that moment he saw a green being carrying a golden spear.

“From my hand I discard Artifact Lancea, now you won't be able to banish monsters this turn,” Big Mac said with a smile.

"A second Hand Trap," Spike and Heathspike said at the same time.

“OH, WHO KNEW BIG MAC HAD A CONTINGENCY PLAN FOR HIS CONTINGENCY PLAN,” Cheerilee yelled.

Spike smiled again, "I see you planned it very well."

"Eeyup," Big Mac replied.

"However," Spike said making Big Mac raise an eyebrow, "I still have one last card left and I'm going to use it now."

"HERE IT COMES, WHAT WILL BE SPIKE'S LAST CARD?" Cheerilee wondered.

Everyone on the team tensed up waiting for Spike to make his move.

"This is my last card, I activate the spell card," Spike flipped over the card in his hand, revealing it, a great glow covering the entire battlefield, "Kishido Spirit."

"WHAT?" Scootaloo, Apple Bloom, and Sweetie Belle yelled at the same time.

"Now my monsters won't be destroyed by monsters whose attack is the same," he explained to Spike, then he smiled again, "So now Heathspike can destroy your Golem."

“WOOOOOW, THIS DUEL IS SPECTACULAR,” Cheerilee announced.

"BATTLE," Spike yelled.

“ANCIENT GEAR GOLEM,” Big Mac said as his Golem prepared to fight Heathspike.

"HEATHSPIKE, USE YOUR ULTIMATE POWER, MYSTIC CLAW STRIKE," Spike yelled.

“I WILL SHOW THAT GOLEM A TEST OF MY POWER,” Heathspike yelled as he stabbed at the Golem with his sword, destroying it.

CRASH.

"Big Mac has no monsters on the field anymore, now Spike," Heathspike told him.

"Now, you three, show what you're capable of," Spike ordered his monsters, "Show your true Dracoslayer might."

The 3 Dracoslayers loaded their swords and headed towards Big Mac to attack him, a huge explosion rocked the barn.

BOOM.

“AHHHH,” Big Mac yelled as he was thrown to the ground at the same time that a large amount of smoke covered the place.

“We did it,” Spike and Heathspike celebrated at the same time.

“Big Mac,” was the only thing all the team members could say when they saw their leader defeated.

But at that moment, Big Mac stood up, "Nope."

"What the?" Spike wondered.

“It's not over yet,” Big Mac said, showing his life point counter.

Spike: 3950 LP
Big Mac: 300 LP

"I don't get it," Spike said in surprise, "Your Life Points are supposed to be 0."

“Check at Ignister and Dinoster,” Big Mac replied, recovering.

Spike and Heathspike stared at said monsters which seemed to be surrounded by some kind of force field.

“Trap Card, Gravity Bind,” Big Mac said as he revealed the face down card, “Level 4 or higher monsters will not be able to attack.”

"No way," Spike said.

“BIG MAC GETS SAVED, SO THE ONLY ATTACK THAT KNEW HIM DOWN WAS MAJESTER'S,” Cheerilee announced.

“Of course,” Sweetie Belle said, “Xyz Monsters don't have levels so they can't be affected by Gravity Bind.”

"So the only monster that could attack was majester," said Apple Bloom.

"Since you're already out of cards," Big Mac said as he draw a card from his deck, "I'll assume you're done."

Spike just nodded.

"I've had a lot of fun in this duel Spike."

"Me too Big Mac, I feel like I could go on like this all day," Spike replied.

“I would like to continue all day, too, but this duel must come to an end,” Big Mac replied as he held up a spell card, “Spider Web, I can take a card from your graveyard if it was sent last turn.”

Spike frowned and watched as his Pot of Greed left the graveyard for Big Mac's hand.

“I now activate your Pot of Greed,” Big Mac said as he activated the spell card, “This play will define the winner.”

Big Mac placed his fingers in his deck, everyone was expectant to see the cards he would draw.

"Come on," Big Mac thought.

That look, Spike and Heathspike thought in amazement.

"Come to me," Big Mac yelled as he drew 2 cards, seeing them he smiled, "You're lucky Spike."

Spike raised an eyebrow.

“You managed to corner me, to the point where my only option is to use my best card,” Big Mac said.

"Wait, so Ultimate Golem wasn't your best card?" Spike asked.

“Nope,” Big Mac replied, then activated a card, “I will now activate the ritual spell card, Ancient Gear Ritual.”

“THE RITUAL, MY FRIENDS, I DON'T KNOW IF THE HOLOGRAMS CAN CAPTURE ALL THAT INTENSITY,” Cheerilee shouted.

At that time the ground began to shake.

"Careful Spike," Heathspike told him, "I feel like something huge is coming."

“And whenever I use an Ancient Gear Golem, I can use monsters from the graveyard as materials,” Big Mac said.

At that moment, some kind of gear appeared, along with 2 platforms next to it.

“I will banish my Golem and my horse, to summon it I need monsters whose levels add up to 12,” Big Mac said.

The Ancient Gear Golem and the Trojan Horse appeared and placed themselves on the platforms, causing the gear to start spinning.

"Protect those you love with your enormous power, which will turn the gears of destiny in our favor, crushing anyone who tries to break them, RITUAL SUMMON."

From the gear an even larger version of the Ancient Gear Golem appeared, only this one seemed to have a cowboy hat attached to its head, the gear that made it appear became a metal plate which was placed on its chest, a red eye flared on his face, and his arms and legs had now taken on dangerous-looking spikes, "ULTIMATE GEAR SENTINEL." (ATK ?/DEF 0/Lv 12)

"It can't be," Spike and Heathspike said at the same time.

"That's my brother's best monster," said Apple Bloom proudly.

“So the legends about him were true,” Discord added in surprise.

"But what the hell is up with their attack points?" Scootaloo asked.

“Their attack points become the sum of the attack points of the monsters that were used as materials,” Big Mac answered them.

The Sentinel received an enormous amount of power that made him clench his fists. (ATK 4200)

“And for my final blow, I activate its effect, destroying a card I control,” Big Mac said as his Gravity Bind exploded, “I can destroy one of your monsters.”

Ignister's flames began to die down, until the monster exploded.

"IGNISTER," Spike yelled worriedly.

“And now Sentinel gains half of that monster's original attack,” Big Mac said as his monster continued to increase its attack. (ATK 5600)

“Now I activate my spell card Ancient Gear Castle,” a huge castle full of turrets appeared, “Giving 300 attack points to my monster.” (ATK 5900)

“UH OH,” Spike and Heathspike said at the same time.

“Spike will feel that in the morning,” said Apple Bloom.

"NOW, ULTIMATE GEAR SENTINEL, ATTACK MAJESTER, DARK ERADICATOR LASER," Big Mac yelled and at that moment his Sentinel began to charge his plate from which came a huge laser that smashed Spike's monster to smithereens.

"AHHHHHH," Spike yelled as he was hit.

Spike: 0 LP
Big Mac: 300 LPs (WINNER)


A few seconds later Spike was on his knees looking down at the ground.

Big Mac approached him to encourage him, but Spike raised his head, Big Mac was surprised to see the smile that Spike showed, he was afraid that that look was sad, fortunately, that was not the case.

"Big Mac," Spike said, "That was great."

Big Mac just smiled, as the old barn filled with excited voices over the duel that had ended in such epic fashion.

"It was the best."

"That was close."

"They are very strong."

At that moment Cheerilee walked over to Big Mac and handed him her microphone, "Congratulations Big Mac, you managed to keep your winning streak going, is there anything you want to say?"

“I don't know how to express myself, but I have to tell you, I'm glad to see the beautiful community we've created here,” Big Mac said, then approached Spike.

"And the best thing about this game is that kids like him can be a match for a man like me," Big Mac said as he raised Spike's arm, who just smiled.

“Today was an amazing night, and Spike, he has a great future as a duelist awaiting him,” Big Mac said then he turned to Discord, “And now let's welcome our newest member of the team, Discord.”

The spotlight turned on him and it seemed that Discord knew how to handle it, "Thank you, I promise to make my duels far from being normal."

The whole team laughed.


A few minutes later.

Spike was with Apple Bloom, Sweetie Belle, and Scootaloo.

"That was unexpected Spike, I didn't think Mac would use his Sentinel," Apple Bloom told him.

"Which means we still have a lot to learn," Spike said.

"Which is good, so we'll evolve," Heathspike said, snapping out of his card.

"Dude, I am the perfect example for evolution," Rumble said, snapping out of his card.

“I think everything will be different from now on,” Scootaloo added.

“Because we won't be left behind, we'll fight to catch up with Big Mac,” Sweetie Belle finished.

The 4, well, the 6 agreed, excited about the duels that the future would bring.

Author's Note:

Well, that was the first arc, sorry it took me so long, it really is hard to write a YuGiOh story, but I'll do my best.

They finally saw Big Mac's Ace monster, which was the only way to beat Spike's Link, Xyz, Synchro, Fusion lineup, which he did it very well, today he showed that we can still grow.

And regarding this story, I decided to divide it by arcs of 6 chapters, the final arc may have 10 or less, so it will be easier to read and write.

This was the first arc, Welcome to the Team.

The second arc will be called Singular Duelists, where we will see more characters rarely seen in MLP dueling.

The third arc will be that of the Rainbooms.

And the last arc will be the final battle, which will lead to a possible sequel to this story.

Thanks for reading and commenting, it means a lot to me, because thanks to you this fanfic is a reality.