• Published 25th Mar 2023
  • 1,559 Views, 110 Comments

Yugioh Defenders of Harmony - MechaTomX



A young teenager will stand out in the game of Duel Monsters, with the help of his friends, he will face great challenges, such as the threat of some Pro Duelists who threaten to end the fun of the game.

  • ...
16
 110
 1,559

Fourth Turn: Let's Get Ready to Rumble

In the old barn.

"Because I know Spike has a Duel Spirit," Scootaloo said.

That revelation was like a crashing car for Spike, quickly all the team's eyes turned to him.

"Busted," Spike said to Heathspike secretly though it was no use trying to hide it anymore.

“Oh well, the dragon is out of the bag,” Heathspike said with his hand on his forehead.

"Spike, is that true?" asked Big Mac.

Spike never imagined they would find out so soon, but if Scootaloo knew what she was talking about, she had one too, so the team had to know it too, "Yes, Big Mac."

All the team members who heard looked at each other, some surprised.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to hide it," Spike apologized as he lowered his head.

But Big Mac smiled, "Okay, you shouldn't apologize, it's amazing that we have another duelist with a spirit."

"The other would be Scootaloo?" Spike asked.

"I see you already know, I imagine your spirit sensed it," replied Scootaloo who was not surprised that they discovered her.

Spike nodded.

“Wow, this is amazing, Spike has a Duel Spirit too,” Sweetie Belle said excitedly.

“That will make things even more fun,” Apple Bloom added.

"So you're not mad at me?" Spike asked them.

"Why would we be mad at you little one?" Zecora replied.

“Yes, we all can understand why you were hiding it,” Braeburn added.

“But there's nothing to be ashamed of,” Cheerilee told him.

Spike smiled, at which point Scootaloo approached him, "I think it's time for introductions, Rumble, you can come out."

Scootaloo pulled out a Link monster card, the card began to glow, blinding Spike for a moment.

"Finally we met, although I think it was too soon," the spirit materialized, he looked like some kind of anthropomorphic dinosaur, clearly a velociraptor, he wore wrestling boots and pants, pilot glasses and a black vest, he had bandages on his legs and arms, its scales were gray, it had black feathers on its head which made it look like it had a slicked back, it had wings on its arms whose feathers were black.

"Umm... Hi," Spike greeted nervously, clearly not expecting a dinosaur to greet him.

“Spike, this is Dinowrestler Rumbleraptor,” Scootaloo told him as she introduced her Duel Spirit.

"But you can call me Rumble for short," Rumble told him as he extended his claw at Spike.

Spike accepted the handshake but his hand went through his.

"Oh right, I'm not your Duel Spirit, so I can't touch you," Rumble told him, "In any case, you already know me, and now I'd like to meet your spirit."

"Sure, but how do I do that?" Spike asked, "According to what my spirit told me, only I can see it."

"Use your heart," Rumble told him, "You must open up to us, that you are willing to trust anyone to accept your spirit, that way it will become visible to the people you want."

It seemed strange and cliché to Spike, but he decided to pay attention to it, at that moment, he concentrated, too much, and after a few seconds...

“It worked,” Sweetie Belle said.

Spike opened his eyes to see that all the team members were now looking in the direction where Heathspike had manifested.

"Wait, so you can see me," Heathspike said in surprise, "Wow, I didn't even know that."

“Wow, what cool armor,” Scootaloo said.

“You look like a knight,” Apple Bloom told him.

Heathspike smiled, "Well I'm a knight, hello everyone, I'm Spike's Duel Spirit, I hope we can get along."

Everyone received with joy, but the one who was most excited was Rumble, he approached, "A Dracoslayer, it is an honor to be before you."

"The honor is all mine, I've heard you Dinowrestlers are great fighters," Heathspike replied.

“Well, there is a way to check it.”

"A duel right?"

The 2 spirits smiled with emotion, they looked at their respective accompanying duelists, who nodded with a smile.

“You can start whenever you want Spike,” Scootaloo said as she pressed a key on her Duel Disk, “Local VR Network, Duel Standby.”

"I'm always ready Scoots," Spike said as he pressed a key on his Duel Disk, "Local VR Network, Duel Standby."

An orange energy blade formed in Scootaloo's Duel Disk while a green energy blade formed in Spike's Duel Disk.

At that moment, Spike and Scootaloo nodded and called out:

"DUEL!"

Spike: 4000 LP
Scootaloo: 4000 LP

"Ladies first," Scootaloo said as she drew 5 cards from her deck, which Spike did as well, "I now set monster in defense mode and end my turn."

A card manifested in the field.

"Huh, just that?" Spike wondered.

"She must have some plan," Heathspike told him, "we must be careful."

Spike nodded and pulled a card from his deck, "My turn, Draw."

Seeing his cards, Spike decided to start his play, "I summon Master Pendulum the Dracoslayer."

His Dracoslayer manifested on the field. (ATK 1950/DEF 0/Lv 4/P 3)

“Here it comes,” Rumble said to Scootaloo.

“Attack Master Pendulum,” Spike ordered as his monster destroyed the defending card in Scootaloo field.

“I now set a card face down and end my turn,” Spike said as a card manifested onto the field.

“So far everything is normal,” Sweetie Belle said.

"But why does Spike almost never use the Pendulum Summon?" Apple Bloom wondered.

“Pendulum duelists can't risk that much,” Zecora replied, “Especially with the link zones and such.”

"Eeyup," Big Mac agreed.

"It's my turn, Draw," Scootaloo said as she drew a card from her deck, seeing it she smiled, "I activate the spell card, Foolish Burial Goods."

“Foolish Burial Goods?” Spike and Heathspike wondered.

“It allows me to search my deck for a spell or trap card,” Scootaloo told them.

“And we send her to the graveyard,” Rumble continued.

"And why do you want to do that?" Spike asked confused.

“Because I can activate it from my graveyard, I will banish World Dino Wrestling,” Scootaloo said.

“Oh boy,” Spike said knowing that Scootaloo would really start her combo.

“By doing so, I can Special Summon a Dinowrestler from my deck, as long as I have fewer monsters than you,” Scootaloo said as a green anthropomorphic stegosaurus manifested on the field, in addition to being dressed as a fighter, “And I choose to Dinowrestler Systegosaur.” (ATK 1900/DEF 0/Lv 4)

"Great, I like wrestling," Spike said sarcastically.

“I activate Systegosaur's effect, if it's Special Summoned, I can add a Dinowrestler monster to my hand, and I choose Dinowrestler Eskrimamenchi, which I'm going to summon,” Scootaloo said as an anthropomorphic mamenchisaurus in a wrestling outfit appeared on the field and carried bones with him. (ATK 2200/DEF 0/Lv 6)

"Hey how is that possible?" Heathspike wondered.

“It's a level 6 monster,” Spike added, thinking that level 5 or higher monsters required Tributes to be summoned.

“I can Normal Summon Eskrimamenchi without Tributes as long as I control another Dinowrestler,” Scootaloo replied.

Spike and Heathspike frowned.

“And now I activate the spell card, Saved by the Bell, which allows me to summon a Dinowrestler from my graveyard, appear, Dinowrestler Martial Ampelo,” Scootaloo said as an anthropomorphic ampelosaurus in a wrestling outfit appeared on the field. (ATK 600/DEF 0/Lv 1)

"You know what to do Scootaloo," Rumble told her.

Scootaloo smiled, at that moment, her 3 monsters began to glow in a red light at the same time that a circle appeared on the field which had 8 arrows similar to those of a Link Monster, "Appear now, the circuit that will fight the future, the condition to summon it is at least 2 Dinowrestler monsters.”

"I'm placing Systegosaur, Ampelo and Eskrimamenchi on the Link Markers," Scootaloo said as her monsters turned into energy which went to the bottom 3 arrows of the circle, which had lit up, now colored red.

“Now appear, roaring with Jurassic power, the fury of the prehistoric ring, unleash your full power upon your opponent, LINK SUMMON.”

From the circle, an anthropomorphic tyrannosaurus rex appeared, which looked terrifying, had reddish scales, dinosaur bones on its shoulder pads, some quite remarkable muscles and as if it were more than obvious, his clothing was that of a wrestler, " DINOWRESTLER KING T WREXTLE.” (ATK 3000/LINK-3)

To say that Spike had been terrified of that monster was an understatement.

“A Link 3,” Spike said nervously as he pointed at King T Wrextle, “With 3000 attack.”

“I've heard from Link 4 that they have fewer points,” Heathspike added, just as scared.

"Hehehe, surprised?" Rumble asked, "And that's only a small part of our power."

“Battle,” Scootaloo said as her T Wrextle faced Master Pendulum, “King T Wrextle attacks Master Pendulum, Jurassic Howl.”

T Wrextle howled very loudly creating a sonic wave, which destroyed Master Pendulum.

"MASTER PENDULUM," Spike yelled in concern.

Spike: 2950 LP
Scootaloo: 4000 LP

"I set a card face down and end my turn," Scootaloo said as a card manifested onto the field, "Come on Spike, I'm sure you can do better."

"And you're right, my turn," Spike replied as he took out a card, seeing it, he smiled.

"Wait Spike," Heathspike interrupted as if he knew what Spike was going to do, "Don't summon me this turn."

"It's because of Scootaloo monster right?"

Heathspike nodded.

Seeing that his partner looked worried, Spike decided to ask Scootaloo about her monster, "Scootaloo, what effects does King T Wrextle have?"

“You are careful, Spike,” Scootaloo replied with a smile, “At the beginning of your Battle Phase, I can target 1 Attack Position monster you control, then this Battle Phase, you cannot attack with other monsters until that one has, and if it does not declare an attack, destroy it at the end of the Battle Phase.”

"Holy cracking gems," Spike exclaimed, "It's extremely specific."

“It goes without saying that you can also only attack King T Wrextle, and when he attacks, you can't activate spell or trap cards until the end of the Damage Step,” Scootaloo added.

"And that's the power of T Wrextle," Cheerilee announced, "How will Spike get past that great iron wall from the Jurassic period?"

"I'm on Scoot's side," Apple Bloom said, "but I hope Spike can do something to stop her King T Wrextle."

"I agree," Sweetie Belle added, "I don't want to see Scootaloo lose but I'm worried about Spike."

Back in the duel, Spike looked at Heathspike, showing him the cards in his hand and Heathspike nodded, "Do it."

Spike smiled, and showed 2 cards to Scootaloo, “Prepare yourself Scootaloo cause I'm using Scale 3 Master Pendulum the Dracoslayer and Scale 5 Luster Pendulum the Dracoslayer to set the Pendulum Scale.”

Spike placed the two cards on the far ends of his Duel Disk.

On each side of him two pillars of light appeared as two monsters floated upwards, hovering once they were ten feet high as the image of a one and eight appeared below them.

The 2 Dracoslayers were placed on the left and right respectively.

“Here it comes,” Scootaloo said excitedly, “His pendulum summon.”

"Cut through space time and carve the arc of victory," Spike chanted as his 2 Dracoslayers pointed their swords up, and each shot a beam of light which connected and opened a portal above him. "I can summon level 4 monsters at the same time," Spike explained. "I PENDULUM SUMMON!"

Two lights shot out of the portal, and as they hit the ground they took shape.

“Prepare for battle, Master Pendulum the Dracoslayer and Luster Pendulum the Dracoslayer,” Spike said as his monsters appeared on the field, Master Pendulum being summoned from the Extra Deck. (ATK 1950/DEF 0/Lv 4/P 3) (ATK 1850/DEF 0/Lv 4/P 5)

“Did you have 2 copies of each in your hand?” Scootaloo asked.

"Nope, I just got my second copy of Luster in the Draw Phase," Spike replied.

“But what does he plan to do, even if those 2 monsters are strong, they won't be able to defeat King T Wrextle by fighting,” Braeburn said.

But Big Mac saw Spike and knew that he was up to something.

“I take it you noticed something on the Luster Pendulum,” Spike told Scootaloo.

"What are you talking about?" Scootaloo asked, but her doubts were cleared when she saw the Luster Pendulum glow, "Wait, don't tell me that…"

Spike nodded with a smile, "That's right."

Apple Bloom and Sweetie Belle managed to understand what was happening, "Luster Pendulum."

“Its a Tuner Monster,” the two said at the same time, surprised.

Scootaloo frowned.

Spike smirked, “Now watch as I tune level 4 Luster Pendulum with level 4 Master Pendulum.”

Luster Pendulum jumped and transformed into 2 fireballs, which carved a pair of burning rings which Master Pendulum flew into.

"Bearing the armor of the mighty Igknight clan, incinerate everything in your path and create a new world with the flame of hope, SYNCHRO SUMMON."

And from an ascending fire, appeared a humanoid creature with draconic features that wore armor similar to that of Luster Pendulum and Master Pendulum, only this one was much larger, there was fire surrounding him, his armor now became red with black parts, he had a Long yellow hair that highlighted his helmet, dragon wings but what stood out the most were his huge sword and shield, "IGNISTER PROMINENCE THE BLASTING DRACOSLAYER." (ATK 2850/DEF 0/Lv 8)

“Great blasting of the igknights,” Sweetie Belle exclaimed as she witnessed Spike's synchro monster.

"You can say that again," said Apple Bloom.

“Great blasting of the igknights,” Sweetie Belle repeated.

"Sweetie Belle, it was just an expression," Apple Bloom told her.

“Oh,” Sweetie Belle said, feeling a little silly.

At that moment, a light appeared on the field and another Luster Pendulum manifested from it. (ATK 1850/DEF 0/Lv 4/P 5)

"What happened, why did another one appear?" asked Scootaloo.

“Ignister Prominence's effect, once a turn I can summon a Dracoslayer from my deck, but it can't be used as material for a synchro summon,” Spike replied.

"But you're out of Luster Pendulums," Scootaloo told him.

"Not exactly," Spike replied as he held up a spell card, "Active Flame of Teleportation."

At that moment, a green flame appeared and from it, Master Pendulum and Luster Pendulum reappeared, which disappeared, immediately afterwards they were turned into cards and added to Spike's hand.

“This card allows me to add 2 Pendulum Dragons from my extra deck to my hand, the only bad thing is that I can't summon monsters again this turn, which won't be a problem, because I'll activate Igknight Reload.”

Spike activated another spell card.

"And what does that do?" Scootaloo asked.

“I return a number of Pendulum Monsters to my Deck,” Spike replied as he returned a card and drew another 2, “And I can draw the same number of cards I return plus one.”

Spike's eyes lit up when he saw the cards Monster Reborn and Dragon Shrine came out.

“This will come in handy next turn,” Heathspike told him to which Spike gave a thumbs up.

"Get ready Scootaloo, I feel like a very strong attack is coming here," Rumble told her to which Scootaloo went on guard.

“I activate Ignister Prominence's other effect, I destroy a pendulum monster,” Spike said as the Luster Pendulum turned into a red flame, which engulfed Ignister Prominence's sword, “And it allows me to return a card from the field to his deck, or in this case, to his extra deck.”

“Oh no,” Scootaloo and Rumble said worriedly.

"Oh yes," Spike and Heathspike said excitedly.

Ignister pointed his sword at King T Wrextle, at that moment, the dinosaur was consumed by fire, which made it disappear from the field.

“KING T WREXTLE,” Scootaloo and Rumble yelled at the same time.

"Oh hell, Spike got past Scootaloo's monster," Cheerilee announced.

“And since he didn't enter the Battle Phase,” Braeburn said.

“King T Wrextle couldn't activate his effect,” Big Mac continued.

“Lets do this,” Spike and Heathspike said at the same time as Ignister Prominence headed for Scootaloo.

"Igknight Slash," Spike yelled back as his monster attacked Scootaloo which sent her flying.

“Gyahhhhh,” Scootaloo yelled as she was sent flying, landing on her butt.

Spike: 2950 LP
Scootaloo: 1150 LP

“Alright, we did a lot of damage on Scootaloo,” Spike said, jumping up and down in excitement.

“Now is not the time to let down your guard yet,” Heathspike told him.

"I know," Spike replied, stopping to jump, "But I feel like this time my efforts are paying off, I set a card face down and end my turn."

A card manifested in the field.

“Yeah, enjoy it while you can, because what's coming next is going to be a shocker that's going to make your pants drop,” Rumble told them.

Spike and Heathspike buckled up at that.

"It was just an expression guys," Scootaloo told them with her hand on her face, "Anyway, it's my turn."

"Scoots is in serious trouble, she was late in summoning a powerful monster which was returned to her extra deck," said Apple Bloom.

"Only a miracle will save her," Sweetie Belle said, "Though that means Spike is getting better as a Duelist."

Scootaloo drew a card, seeing it her eyes widened, she smiled, "Nice."

Spike raised an eyebrow at that reaction.

“This duel, will depend on my next draw, I activate Pot of Greed, I draw 2 new cards from my deck,” Scootaloo said as she drew 2 cards, “Come on, come on.”

She closed her eyes, took out the cards, slowly opened them, a big smile spreading across her face, "Rumble, we did it, we got what we wanted."

"Uh oh," Spike said scared.

“I activate the spell card, Dark Hole,” Scootaloo said as a black hole began to suck in Ignister Prominence, destroying it.

But Spike wasn't intimidated, "I knew you would do that."

Scootaloo raised an eyebrow.

“I activate my trap card, Draco Mirage,” Spike activated a trap card, “When a Dracoslayer monster is destroyed by an effect, I can summon a Dracoslayer monster from my Extra Deck with its effects negated by ignoring its summoning conditions, it appears, Master Heathspike , The Mystic Dracoslayer.”

And there on the field Spike's Link monster appeared, this made Heathspike stop being by his side, to appear on the field, "Ready for battle." (ATK 2000/LINK-3)

“I'll have my effects negated but that's okay, because my effects don't work on my opponent's turn anyway,” Heathspike said proudly.

"I bet you didn't expect that Scoots," Spike said confidently.

But Scootaloo smiled, "You think I'm just the muscle on this team, you think I can't strategize Spike?"

"What?" Spike asked concerned.

“I activate Eskrimamenchi's effect from my graveyard, when my opponent summons a monster during my turn, I can add it to my hand and summon another level 4 or lower Dinowrestler from my graveyard, revive, Systegosaur.” (ATK 1900/DEF 0/Lv4)

Scootaloo's monster roared as it reached the field.

“And you know its effect, come to my Iguanodraka,” another Dinowrestler was added to Scootaloo's hand, “Now discarding a Dinowrestler, I can Special Summon Dinowrestler Iguanodraka.”

An anthropomorphic iguanodon in a wrestling outfit appeared on the field. (ATK 2000/DEF 0/Lv 6)

“And now I normal summon Eskrimamenchi,” Scootaloo said as she summoned her third monster. (ATK 2200/DEF 0/Lv 6)

“This is bad,” Spike said.

"Don't be afraid Spike, I'm not going to give up that easily," Heathspike told him.

Scootaloo smiled, at that moment, her 2 monsters began to glow in a red light at the same time that a circle appeared on the field which had 8 arrows similar to those of a Link Monster, "Appear now, the circuit that will fight the future, the condition to summon it is 2 Dinowrestler monsters.”

The only one left on the field, was Iguanodraka, "I'm placing Systegosaur, and Eskrimamenchi on the Link Markers," Scootaloo said as her monsters turned into energy which went to 2 arrows of the circle, which had lit up, now colored grid.

"Show up now, overcome every obstacle, in this race be the champion, LINK SUMMON."

From the circle, a Lourinhanosaurus appeared in a jogger outfit, it had a reddish color and seemed to be protected to the teeth, "DINOWRESTLER TERRA PARKOURIO." (ATK 1000/LINK-2)

“And that's not all, Link Summon again,” Scotaloo said.

A few seconds later.

“DINOWRESTLER KING T WREXTLE.” (ATK 3000/LINK-3)

“Nice,” Apple Boom said.

“She got T Wrextle back,” Sweetie Belle added.

“Great, for what it cost us to get rid of him,” Heathspike said.

“And that's not all,” Scootaloo said, and at the same time, Dinowrestler Systegosaur appeared on the field. (ATK 1900/DEF 0/Lv4)

"Oh for Faust sake, now how did he revive?" Spike asked frustrated.

“When Terra Parkourio is used as material for a Link Summons, we can summon a Dinowrestler from the graveyard with its effects negated,” Rumble explained, “But I've been gone for a long time, it's my time to enter the field, DO IT NOW SCOOTALOO.”

Scootaloo smiled, at that moment, her 2 monsters began to glow in a red light at the same time that a circle appeared on the field which had 8 arrows similar to those of a Link Monster, "Appear now, the circuit that will fight the future, the condition to summon it is 2 Dinowrestler monsters.”

"I'm placing Systegosaur, and King T Wrextle on the Link Markers," Scootaloo said as her monsters turned into energy which went to 4 arrows of the circle, which had lit up, now colored red.

"With the agility of a sprinter, the precision of a ninja, lend me your power to win this fight, let the ring bells ring in your favor and lets ready to rumble, LINK SUMMON."

At that moment, Rumble disappeared only to appear on the field now in a solid form, "DINOWRESTLER RUMBLERAPTOR." (ATK 3000/LINK-4)

“HERE HE IS, SCOOTALOO'S ACE MONSTER AS WELL AS HER DUEL SPIRIT,” Cheerilee announced excitedly to which Big Mac only smiled.

“WE ARE READY TO FIGHT,” Scootaloo and Rumble said at the same time.

"So there they are," Spike said.

But Heathspike was not afraid, that gave Spike hope, "What do you say Heathspike, let's give our all in this fight."

"Couldn't have said it better," Heathspike smiled as he braced himself.

Scootaloo and Rumble smiled.

“It sounds like they're up for anything, we respect that,” Scootaloo said to which Rumble nodded.

"But it's time they knew our power," Rumble said as he summoned feathers which fell on Heathspike's shield, cracking it.

"My shield," Heathspike yelled as his attack slowed. (ATK 1700)

"What did he do to him?" Spike asked.

“It's my special effect,” Rumble replied.

“When Rumbleraptor is on the field, non-dinosaur monsters lose 300 attack, the powerful rain of debilitating feathers,” Scootaloo added, “And that's not all, now I banish King T Wrextle.”

The Link monster was removed from the graveyard, at which point Heathspike's shield cracked further. (ATK 200)

"Oh no, why is he weaker?" Spike asked concerned.

“Rumble's other effect, once per turn, I can banish a Dinowrestler from my graveyard and I target an opponent's monster, that monster loses half of the banished monster's original attack,” Scootaloo replied.

Spike gritted his teeth but then made a calculation, even if Rumble destroyed Heathspike, the damage would be 2800 points, Spike had 2950, he can survive, ​​"Next turn…"

But Scootaloo also seemed to have read his mind, "I know what you're thinking, you want to do a comeback on your next turn."

Spike gasped, "She discovered me."

At that moment Scootaloo activated a spell card, "Terraforming from the Different Dimension."

"Terraforming from the Different Dimension?" Spike asked.

“I pay 1000 life points to return a banished Field Spell card to my hand,” Scootaloo replied as she added the only banished Field to her hand.

Spike: 2950 LP
Scootaloo: 150 LP

"You're crazy, you're low on points, on my next turn I could…" Spike said but was interrupted by Scootaloo.

"I'm sorry to tell you there won't be a next turn, I activate World Dino Wrestling," Scootaloo activated a field spell card, "When a Dinowrestler battles, he will gain 200 attack points."

Spike and Heathspike's eyes widened when they heard Scootaloo.

“You fought well, you were respectable opponents, but in a duel, we always fight to win, we know you will get stronger,” Scootaloo and Rumble said at the same time.

"NOW RUMBLE, TAIL OF THE RAPTOR TRAP," Scootaloo yelled to which Rumble used his tail to attack Heathspike who tried to defend himself with his sword, but to no avail. (ATK 3200)

CRACK.

Heathspike's sword broke from the full impact, at which point Heathspike was destroyed to Spike's astonishment.

"HEATHSPIKE," Spike yelled worried for his friend, but couldn't keep an eye out for Rumble's remaining energy, "Oh no."

“GYAHHH,” Spike yelled as he was thrown against the barn wall.

Spike: 0 LP
Scootaloo: 150 LP (WINNER)

“In great style, the winner is Scootaloo,” Cheerilee announced.

The barn was quickly filled with applause, stunned by the great duel they had just witnessed.

“Scootaloo, that was amazing,” Apple Bloom told her.

“We just got lucky,” Scootaloo said.

"Wow, why that modesty?" asked Sweetie Belle with a smirk.

"Because our opponents gave us an experience we won't forget," replied Rumble who had returned to his spirit form.

Quickly, they and Big Mac had approached where Spike had fallen, who was on the ground with a worried face.

"Oh no, Heathspike, where are you?" Spike asked fearing the worst, but his fear was dispelled when he heard his Duel Spirit's voice, "Relax Spike, I'm fine."

Spike looked up to see his partner safe and sound, only he had returned to his spirit form.

"Ugh, what a relief, I thought you were you know, not alive," Spike smiled.

Heathspike smiled, "Yeah, if I were to be destroyed in a duel, I'd just return to my spirit form, you don't have to worry about that."

"Spike," he turned and saw the girls and Big Mac approaching.

Scootaloo helped Spike up, "That was a great duel."

"One of the best I've ever had," Spike answered, "And for some reason, even though I lost, I felt happy, it's that kind of duel you have here."

Scootaloo, Apple Bloom, and Sweetie Belle nodded smiling.

“I must say it was a match I won't forget,” Rumble told Heathspike.

“I agree, just one thing, IT'S SERIOUS, A TAIL SWAT, ATTACK ME USING YOUR TAIL,” Heathspike yelled.

"What's the problem, that was fun," Rumble replied.

“Just dress up next time, this isn't a bar fight,” Heathspike clarified.

“Hey, bar fights are fun,” Rumble added.

"It was a lot of fun, that was your initiation duel, but now you're free to duel any other duelist here," Big Mac told him.

"Really, even though I lost, will you let me join the team?" asked Spike.

Big Mac smiled, "Spike, regardless of the outcome of the duel, we would have accepted you, Apple Harmony doesn't turn anyone away, especially someone willing to want to improve like you."

“Yeah, besides, I've heard that only Duelists with a good heart are the ones to possess a Duel Spirit, which means you must be a good boy,” Big Mac told him.

Spike smiled, feeling touched, he looked at the other members of the team, who were happy that he was one more member, happy to have a new friend, but the one who was the happiest was Spike, who was finally able to find a home for him in their duels.


At the Sparkle family home.

Spike was back, he had a great time with the Apple Harmony team.

"Spike, it's too late, where have you been?" Twilight Sparkle asked.

"Sorry Twi, I lost track of time, it won't happen again," Spike replied as he headed to his room.

Twilight was going to say something but didn't when she saw that Spike didn't stop smiling, "I guess I'll let it go for now, Spike is happy, which I've always wanted to see again."


On the outskirts of the city, there was a tall boy driving an RV, the boy had gray skin, yellow eyes with red pupils, his disheveled hair had different shades of gray, his clothes were strange, since one of the sleeves of his brown shirt was yellow and another was brown, his pants were the same, one part was red and the other green, he had black shoes and he was also wearing a top hat.

The tall boy looked like Big Mac's age, he was drinking chocolate milk while driving, “Alright, Canterlot, my next opponent is…. Big Macintosh, this is going to be fun, hehehe.”

The boy laughed like a lunatic, not in a sinister way, but in a funny way, so much so that he spilled the milk all over his pants.

"Oh, I hate when that happens, I'll have to buy more milk."

Author's Note:

Sorry for the delay, new chapter, what do you think of the decks i chose?