• Published 25th Mar 2023
  • 1,556 Views, 110 Comments

Yugioh Defenders of Harmony - MechaTomX



A young teenager will stand out in the game of Duel Monsters, with the help of his friends, he will face great challenges, such as the threat of some Pro Duelists who threaten to end the fun of the game.

  • ...
16
 110
 1,556

Seventeenth Turn: Royal Fist

There were only 2 weeks left until the Eclipse Cup, and the excitement was in the air.

Spike was happy because even if he couldn't participate, Big Mac would allow him to stay in Team Apple Harmony's lair where he would assume the temporary position of leader until the tournament was over.

While Apple Bloom, Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo were excited to participate in a tournament of that magnitude, they had spent every day training with their older sisters to become stronger, the 4 of them decided to spend one of their last days off with the rest of the team, but something they saw along the way made them stop.

“Hold, look,” Sweetie Belle pointed out.

They saw a girl who was lying on the ground, she seemed to be unconscious, they quickly went over to see how she was doing.

Seeing her up close, they looked like it was a girl of about 15 years old, her skin was pink, she had scarlet eyes, she wore a white dress, black sneakers, she had a backpack with a drawing of a chess tower, but what the most outstanding thing about that girl was her light blue hair which was styled with many curls.

“It's a girl,” Scootaloo said, but became worried when everyone could see that she was covered in wounds.

“Is she?” Apple Bloom asked, fearing for the answer.

“I don't think so,” Spike replied, calming the situation, “She's just unconscious, we should get her somewhere safe.”

Spike decided to pick her up carefully and take her with the team, hopefully, Zecora would know what to do since she had knowledge in medicine.

While carrying her, they realized that the girl was holding a strange cloth which the girl did not let go.


Meanwhile, at the Lost World shop.

Catastros was at the counter, bored and a little impatient for the few days left until the Eclipse Cup, while watching the other duelists having fun, he realized that one of his most loyal companions had missed work, Heath Burns, yes, although it was normal, Catastros found it very strange that Heath had not reported.

“Petunia, have you seen Heath?” Catastros asked his other partner who shook her head.

“Hmm, this is weird,” Catastros thought as he grabbed his phone hoping to contact Heath.


Somewhere in Canterlot.

Heath Burns was there with his Duel Disk activated and several cards in his hand, suddenly his phone started ringing, but he decided to ignore the call because of the fury he felt.

“Aren't you going to answer the phone?” a blonde guy with long hair asked him.

It's the same guy who appeared in the last episode by the way.

Thanks Pinkie, now let me continue with the story.

Okie Dokie Lokie.

“I don't want you to be able to intercept my call, you are a danger to this game, I know who you are, that's why I plan to stop you before you start whatever you are planning,” Heath responded as he took out a card from his deck.

Heath Burns: 3000 LP
Mysterious Guy: 2900 LP

Heath looked at his opponent's field, he had no cards face down in the spells and traps area, but he did have 2 monsters in face down defense, which meant that he had to finish everything at that moment, after analyzing his opponent's field, he realized that in his he still had a face-down monster and a trap card.

Heath Burns smiled, “Lets do it.”

The mysterious guy raised an eyebrow.

“I activate my spell card, Graceful Charity,” Heath Burns explained as he drew 3 cards from his deck and discarded 2 others with a smile, “Perfect.”

“Those won't help you,” the mysterious guy told him.

“I reveal my face-down monster,” Heath said as he pressed a button on his Duel Disk, then, from the defending card, a monster that looked like a reptile with a fiery aura surrounding it came out, “Evoltile Westlo.” (ATK 700/DEF 1900/Lv 3)

“When Evoltile Westlo is flipped, I can summon an Evolsaur from my deck,” Heath explained as a type of brachiosaurus with many spines appeared on the field surrounded by a fiery aura, “Come, Evolsaur Elias.” (ATK 100/DEF 2400/Lv 6)

“And when Elias is summoned thanks to an Evotile, I can special summon a Fire dinosaur from my hand,” Heath continued and suddenly another dinosaur entered the field, it looked like a Tyrannosaurus or at least it looked a lot like it, and like his others monsters, this one was also surrounded by a fiery aura, “Evolsaur Terias.” (ATK 2400/DEF 600/Lv 6)

The mysterious guy gritted his teeth, he had realized what Heath was planning, “There are 2 level 6 monsters in your field.”

“If you think I'll do an Xyz, you're right,” Heath told him with a smile, “But it won't be what you expect.”

“What the hell are you talking about?” the mysterious guy asked him.

"Appear now, the circuit that will evolve the future," Heath Burns said as his 3 monsters began to glow in a red light at the same time that a circle appeared on the field which had 8 arrows similar to those of a Link Monster, "The condition to summon it is 3 Evol monster.”

"I'm placing Westlo, Elias and Terias on the Link Markers," Heath said as his monsters turned into energy which went to the bottom 3 arrows of the circle, which had lit up, now colored red.

“Appear now, powerful flaming beast that will char all who oppose your river of lava, fiery evolution, LINK SUMMON.”

From the circle appeared an albino dinosaur very similar to a Tyrannosaurus, only this one had long arms, 2 crests on its head and like the other evol, it had several spines on the back and a fiery aura surrounded it, but only its look of red eyes was enough to know that it was very dangerous, “EVOLZAR INDOMINUS.” (ATK 2600/LINK-3)

“That's a hell of a reptile,” said the mysterious guy in amazement.

“And haven't you seen the best part, when summoned, it deals damage equivalent to the level of the monsters used as materials times 100,” Heath Burns explained.

“Grrr, 2 level 6 monsters and one level 3, in total there would be 15, so I will receive…” said the mysterious guy but was interrupted by Heath.

“1500, go for him, Indominus,” and at that moment, Eolzar Indominos spat out a large blast of fire which engulfed the mysterious guy.

“AHHHHH.”

Heath Burns: 3000 LP
Mysterious Guy: 1400 LP

“Grr that didn't hurt me,” the mysterious guy told him.

“That's good because I'm not done with you yet, now I'll activate the Evo-Singularity trap card,” Heath said as the face-down card on his field was revealed, a kind of portal appeared from which 2 of Heath's monsters emerged in his graveyard, “With this I can do an Xyz Summon from my graveyard.”

“From your graveyard?” The mysterious guy asked him, who was surprised.

"That's right, now it's time to summon the guardian of the Evol, who will not be dropped by any effect, Evolzar Solda appear now," Heath said while a kind of pteranodon with dragon wings emerged from the portal, its scales were blue, he had a humanoid appearance and like all the other Evol, he was surrounded by a fiery aura. (ATK 2600/DEF 1000/Rank 6)

“I'm going to stop you here and now,” Heath Burns told him with determination, “I have investigated you and I know who you are, you are the leader of Team Royal Fist, although I don't know your name, I know that you and your team are classists who discriminate against the Rogue Duelists by destroying their teams and spreading the erroneous idea of your supposed superiority.”

“I think you're wrong, we don't despise Rogue Duelists, we just think that they are not prepared for this cruel world of dueling, so it is better to eliminate them before their lack of skill spreads,” the mysterious guy replied mockingly, “But I know that you are not like them, you are a Pro Duelist, I would forgive you another time, but since I see that you agree with the Rogue Duelist, then it is something that I will not overlook.”

“You're crazy, but it doesn't matter, the only thing I have to do is defeat you, kill his defense monster, Solda,” Heath said and at that moment, his xyz monster charged a large burst of fire which hit the defense monster of the mysterious guy, revealing it, his surprise was when he saw a long-haired warrior carrying a huge shield, "So the Big Shield Garna huh, but now that I attack him, you will be defenseless."

It was true, since to compensate for the Shield Gardna's strong 2600 defense, it went into attack mode when attacked, and with its 100 attack points, Heath's duel would be over.

“INDOMINUS, FINISH IT.”

At that moment, Heath's Link monster charged towards Gardna, but at that moment, a kind of knight in bronze armor appeared who used a circular shield.

At that moment, the mysterious guy stumbled as his Life Points were reduced.

Heath Burns: 3000 LP
Mysterious Guy: 150 LP

“What the…” Heath asked himself as he saw that his attack was blocked.

“By discarding the Royal Round Squire from my hand, I can negate the destruction of a warrior and the damage he receives will be cut in half,” the mysterious guy explained.

“Grr, my turn is over,” Heath declared, frustrated at not being able to defeat him.

“So now it's my turn, Draw,” the mysterious guy said as he drew a card from his deck, and at that moment, a gloomy aura began to surround him.

"What's going on?" Heath Burns wondered.

The guy did not respond and continued with his turn, that was when his 2 monsters on the field had disappeared, "Now I sacrifice my monsters, to summon him."

Suddenly, several dark crystals emerged from the ground, but from the damage they left in the area, they realized that they were not holograms.

“This, this is real,” Heath said scared.

The crystals stopped sprouting from the ground, and that was when a monster appeared who looked like a knight in black armor, but several red thorns came out of it, his face was gray and he had long black hair, but what else what stood out was that on his forehead he had a huge blood-red unicorn horn.

“That's right, this is as real as my victory, appear, KING SOMBRA THE SUPREME MONARCH.” (ATK 3500/DEF 3000/Lv 12)

Heath recoiled, he didn't know any Monarch with that appearance, but he was terrified when he saw his attribute, "DIVINE ATRIBUTE.”

“YOU WILL ALL FALL BEFORE ME,” King Sombra and the mysterious guy said at the same time, and although Heath was scared when he heard the monster speak, he didn't have time as the monster released a shock wave which destroyed his monsters.

"It just can't be."

“NOW SOMBRA, FINISH IT.”

And that was when King Sombra launched his attack, a huge black cloud which surrounded Heath who only fell to the ground.

"GYAHHHHH."

Heath Burns: 0 LP
Mysterious Guy: 150 LP (Winner)

"TREMBLE BEFORE MY POWER," the mysterious fellow laughed in an evil way while Heath Burns remained on the ground unconscious.


A few hours later in Team Apple Harmony's lair.

Spike, Apple Bloom, Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo were waiting for news about the unconscious girl, luckily their wait wasn't that long.

“She woke up,” Zecora spoke to them, to which they decided to go check on the girl, when they arrived, they saw Sugar Belle bandaging the girl's arm.

“Your name is Cozy Glow right?” Sugar Belle asked her.

Cozy Glow nodded silently and fearfully.

“Don't worry, we're not going to hurt you, we're friends,” Sugar Belle told her.

Cozy Glow smiled, then looked at the 4 young duelists, “Thank you, Sugar Belle says that you brought me here and that it was the boy who lifted me up.”

“It was nothing, we weren't going to leave you there alone,” Spike responded.

“It would have been cruel,” Scootaloo added.

“And leaving you would go against our team's message of unity,” Apple Bloom finished.

“But if I could ask,” Sweetie Belle told her, “What happened to you?”

Cozy had remained silent and with an expression of fear and sadness.

“It's ok,” Spike approached, “We won't let anyone hurt you, we can help you.”

Cozy Glow looked at the other team members who smiled at her, indicating that they would be willing to offer her help despite not being on the same team, “Ok, I'll tell you everything.”

“I am a member of Team Flufflepuff, with them I learned to have duels and it was a lot of fun,” Cozy Glow said with a smile, but then her eyes filled with tears, “But one day, members of a team arrived, a team that we didn't know, they forced us to have a duel, but that's when everything became a nightmare, they could cause real damage in duels.”

“Real damage,” Apple Bloom exclaimed, surprised and horrified at the same time, then she remembered about the Duel Spirits, “I had heard stories, but I didn't think it was real.”

“It's too real, they weren't just holograms,” Cozy Glow responded, trying to dry her tears, “Anyway, they were too powerful, therefore, they defeated us, not even our leader was on their level.”

“I used my last strength to at least protect our team's flag, and then I ended up here,” Cozy Glow had finished telling her story.

“So, that cloth you were holding was your team flag,” Sweetie Belle told him to which Cozy nodded.

Spike didn't know what was important about the flag but Apple Bloom explained to him before he could ask her, “Teams in Duel Monsters often have something that characterizes them, something that makes them feel safe, for some teams it's their flags, for others are the places where they have duels, we have the old barn, other teams like the Team Lost World have their card shop.”

“I see, I remember Twilight telling me that the Rainbooms have their own flag at Canterlot High,” Spike said.

“And do you know which team it was?” Scootaloo asked her.

Cozy Glow shook her head, “No, but I saw that all the members wore the same symbol on their clothes.”

And quickly, Spike took out a notebook and a pencil from his backpack, confusing everyone, “Could you give me the details of that symbol?”

Spike noticed that everyone was looking at him strangely, “In case you don't know, I know how to draw, before all this I was drawing comics.”

Minutes passed, Spike had finished the drawing based on the details that Cozy Glow had told him about.

“This is the symbol?” Spike asked.

The symbol looked like a kind of golden star in front of another of a bluish color.

Cozy Glow nodded, “Yes, that is the symbol of the team that attacked us.”

“So fast, it's surprising, let me see,” Braeburn approached to see the drawing.

“HOLY APPLE SAUCE,” Braeburn shouted in fright and fell to the ground.

“Cousin,” Apple Bloom worried.

“I know that symbol,” Braeburn said with a furious look on his face, “Sure, it all makes sense now.”

"Who are they?" Spike asked him, who wanted to know about that team, which sounded like a similar situation to all those Pro Snobs.

Braeburn responded seriously, “Its the Team Royal Fist.”

“Team Royal Fist?” the 5 young duelists asked at the same time, now they knew that they had a new enemy in common which seemed to be very powerful to defeat.

Author's Note:

We have already begun the final arc of this story, and I assure you that it will be the longest.

And very soon you will see why the members of Team Royal Fist are extremely dangerous.