• Published 5th Feb 2023
  • 6,834 Views, 397 Comments

How I started a war in a children cartoon - Netap



Dude gets Isekai'd into the body of The Storm King before he began his conquest.

  • ...
30
 397
 6,834

A King who is a Storm

The Storm King isn't a King who rules a Storm. The Storm King is a king who is a Storm.

He is a living, breathing, natural disaster.

He commands a fleet of ships that will terrorize the entire world until all is beneath his boot!

Or at least that is what was suppose to happen.

As it turns out, I, a nameless person from real life planet earth am currently inhabiting the body of The Storm King before he starts his campaign.

That's a big problem, Not only does that mean that I will never see my family and friends ever again, It also mean that I am currently a megalomaniac tyrant who is going become magic Genghis Khan.

an even bigger problem than that is that by looking through his memories I can immediately see that this world runs on cartoon logic, where every week an episode comes out, teaching children about friendship and responsibility and life lessons like that.


Being a bad guy can never work! The Care bears or whatever will use the power of love or someshit to destroy me!

This is absolutely terrible!


Even worse is that in five minutes I need to give a speech to my army about why we are going to war in the first place!

I can't just tell these people that we are going to go to war so I can rule the world! That's insane! nobody would take me seriously!


"Hello, I am The Storm King and I am your ruler," The crowd in front of me cheers, this is already going terrible, "I am here to give you a speech about why we are going to war," looking down at the papers I prepared for my speech that simply read 'Improvise', I look back up the crowd, And without looking, shred the papers into bits.

Why is the crown cheering even louder!? You're not supposed to cheer for this! I haven't even given you a reason to cheer!

"We are going to war," Dramatic silence, that's good, "Because I want to." WHY IS EVERYBODY CHEERING!?! STOP SUPPORTING ME!!!

"We are going to war, Because we can!" I think I understand why they're cheering, they just like me because I am the leader. No wonder The original Storm King called everyone his minion, they wont question a word he says.

"WE ARE GOING TO WAR, BECAUSE WE FEEL LIKE IT!" I roared out to the crowd!

The crowed roared in excitement.

"WE ARE GOING TO WAR BECAUSE WE HAVE A FLEET AND WE NEED A REASON TO USE THEM!"


The crown roared even louder.

"WE ARE GOING TO WAR BECAUSE WE ARE A STORM!" Is this what an Adrenaline junky feels when he does stunts? This is amazing! If i ever get back, I should go into politics, simply so people will cheer for me.

"AND A STORM DOESN'T SIT STILL! OUR NEIGHBORS WILL HATE US! OUR ENEMIES WILL HATE US! EVERYONE WILL HATE US! SIMPLY BECAUSE WE WON AGAINST THEM!"

Cheers, Cheers, Woohoo and such.

"SO COME WITH ME! FIRST STOP-" As the cheering grew louder I look back at the original storm kings plan of world domination- "THE CAT KINGDOM OF ABYSSINIA!"

as the cheering grew louder, I thought to myself, "Wow, Being a king is easy"

Author's Note:

Hi, it's me, I won't be updating this past chapter 11 for a while since this is being written on my Wattpad account.

These first Eleven chapters have already been written and will be uploaded on to here over the course of a few weeks.

Enjoy :)